Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why are you interested in LG15?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Why Are You Interested in LG15? (credit goes to freejunk)
She's a cute and innocent girl and I like to hear about her girl problems. I hope the story stays this way.
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
She's a cute and innocent girl with hints to a dark secret. I hope the plot picks up in that direction, but nothing too extreme.
33%
 33%  [ 23 ]
She's a cute and innocent girl with hints to a dark secret. I hope the plot picks up in that direction and turns into a horror/mystery show.
58%
 58%  [ 40 ]
I'm just bored and wanted to check out what its all about. I don't really care for anything.
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 68

girl4allseasons
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I love Love LOVE Twin Peaks. Especially First season, but I'm not one of those whose interest waned during Season Two. Heck, I even like Fire Walk With Me, and I KNOW I'm in the minority there.

The Children Of Anchor Cove actually reminds me of FWWM in many ways. The whole, last-however-many-days-leading-up-to-THE EVENT atmosphere. The difference being that we don't know what THE EVENT will be.

It was really the "In The Park" video that clinched the Bree/Laura connection for me. Of course Bree reminds me of Laura. Beautiful, intelligent, issues with her parents (particularly Dad), and her only real outlet being her diary (vlogs are pretty much public diaries). But in the "In The Park" video, when we started to see her very different behavior....something struck me when Daniel says "It's 10 o'clock and she usually...." To me it implied that Nighttime!Bree may be very different from Daytime!Bree. Or Early!Evening Bree. Remember in FWWM when Laura says "Nighttime is MY time" ?

Plus, they're both "filled with secrets". Sorry, had to jump on the TP bandwagon. Smile
sandra8230
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted A, I love her innocent girlishness. It's what makes her so cute and interesting.
yoshi8710
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: b/c Reply with quote

i went with inbetween b and c.

not too many changes, but make her have alittle bit mor adventure
freejunk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the creators are keeping an eye on this poll!
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That poll is not all inclusive...I watch it because I was impressed at how they got so many people hooked without spending any money or anything. I appreciate the mission. Now I continue to watch just to look for clues. Who cares where the plot goes? Holla
AngBa
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JacksAndDouches wrote:
That poll is not all inclusive...I watch it because I was impressed at how they got so many people hooked without spending any money or anything. I appreciate the mission. Now I continue to watch just to look for clues. Who cares where the plot goes? Holla

ARG'ing is very addictive - because it's entertaining AND free - you can't get any better than that (whether this is an ARG or not Wink )

Oh and I went w/ C
rogerthegeek
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew they were acting from the very beginning but I couldn't help watching it because of all the controversy (fake, real, etc)....and now I watch it because of all the mistery and clues stuff........It's interesting and not knowing what is going to happen makes it even more interesting!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: