Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drop Locations...and stuff

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Drop Locations...and stuff Reply with quote

Okay, I have always assumed that Tach does the drop. Am I wrong? Does Brother do the drops?

The reason I ask is because of the Gemma vids...if Tach is busy filming Gemma that means that Gemma was or is in the Bay Area....or that Tach has made it down to L.A.

If Tach does the drops...and she's in LA...then are the chances good that the next drop will be in the LA area? (If so...I can totally help with retrieval.)

But, since all of the drops have been in the Bay Area...it's logical to assume that the next one will also be up that way.

Am I confusing anyone? Well, anyone besides myself?
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first drop we had for OpAphid was in Los Angeles, the second was in Santa Nella, so they are not all Bay Area specific.

Tachyon does a lot of traveling, so does brother. The drops thus far have been Tachyon leaving packages that are meant for Brother. However, during this last drop in Petaluma Brother was not only present, but had a conversation with our retrieval team. So who is to say who is where.

Another thing to think about is that Tachyon and Brother belong to a bigger organization. So who is to say its either filming Gemma. They could just be posting the vids. Its all a mystery until the drop vid shows up, which hopefully will be this weekend.

Welcome to the crew bethy!
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh? The first was in LA?? I missed that. Thanks for that! Santa Nella? Eh, to me, that's bay area. :p Anything between Fresno and Sacramento is "bay area" for me.

As for the rest, yeah I know most of that...which is why I'm so freaking confused! Laughing

But I'm really good at hide-n-seek. I'm a geeky geocacher, so I know hiding places!!!
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another thing I'm curious about...is what ever happened to our drop rules. seems like since we've officially writen them out on the forums, none of the rules have been followed.
Maybe its all technical error (excapt for the hat...I SAW THAT HAT IN THE P[ICTURES LADRON!!! LMAO), but i would have really really REALLY like to have seen the conversation between luv and brother on vid.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
i would have really really REALLY like to have seen the conversation between luv and brother on vid.

I think we all would have, of course...but I do understand the desire to not film him ofr privacy reasons, too. This is expecially true if meeting him was a mistake and his identity isn't supposed to be known.

HOWEVER...if it were me....I would have, at the very least, given a description of him.
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
another thing I'm curious about...is what ever happened to our drop rules. seems like since we've officially writen them out on the forums, none of the rules have been followed.
Maybe its all technical error (excapt for the hat...I SAW THAT HAT IN THE P[ICTURES LADRON!!! LMAO), but i would have really really REALLY like to have seen the conversation between luv and brother on vid.

Look, the thing with brother happened in a split second. Not only that, we're still not entirely sure if that's what was supposed to go down.

While all of us would have loved to get our greedy little hands on that video of Luv and Brother, she simply did not have an opportunity to say "Hold on brother, could you stop talking for a sec? I need to focus my camera on you. Smile big!"

Now, as for the retrival of the drop itself ... rumor has it that Luv did videotape that. However, I have not seen the copy. That's something you'd have to ask Luv about. But as for the interaction between her and brother ... I doubt that was ever intended to even occur, much less documented.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry Panda, didn't mean to hit a sore spot (if i did). I was just kind of joking around...man i have bad luck when i joke around on here....thats it i'm done joking! lol.

I was wondering where the video of the drop is. Good to know there is one out there.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: