Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[PUZZLE][SOLVED] Language Lessons Part 2: BB
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
diastres
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said:

So Brother and I found the movie and we've been watching the scene at the pool... but neither of us can see it. Obviously we're not getting an A in movie-watching. Hopefully we won't drown.

<3dia<3

She said:

he has the actual DVD and not some crappy bootleg, right? i'm afraid if it's a poor copy or looks like it was recorded off the screen, he'll miss the important detail.

if that happens, you're all in over your heads.
FallingIntoSin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got an email from her:

I said: So, my favorite movie is a Sure Thing, I love when he falls into the pool...and it's cute how there's a Happy Birthday sign in the back, they must love their coach! I hated my swimming coach Sad.

Do you find yourself usually sinking or swiming?

~Fall

She replied:
depends on how deep the water is.

xoxox,

T

I also got a reply from an earlier email I sent.

I said: Depends, if your ever not on the run, let me know Smile I've always been interested in girls but to scared to make a move. With you, perhaps it would be a sure thing?

~Fall

She said: i'm not *that* easy!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Men think if women are grabbing and clawing at each other there's a chance they might somehow you know... kiss." --Jerry Seinfeld, on the appeal of Catfights

Last edited by FallingIntoSin on Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
quizzoc
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tach wrote, regarding the person who has the DVD:

he has the actual DVD and not some crappy bootleg, right? i'm afraid if it's a poor copy or looks like it was recorded off the screen, he'll miss the important detail.

if that happens, you're all in over your heads.

once you get past that part, don't be afraid if it feels like you're going in circles!

xoxox,

T
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The text I have is:

Quote:
Buddy,

Imagine my surprise when I saw the email address from your last assignment turn up in a few of the emails I’ve decrypted so far! And here I had been under the impression that there was more than one girl named Gemma in all of England!

I honestly think that reading all of them will bring you more pain than closure on the subject. But needless to say, you were right in your original assumption that you were set up by Gemma. In fact, the truth is just as bad as you'd feared it would be: Op sent Gemma in to sniff out “Sebastian.” And despite your initial resistance, you ultimately let her get close enough to you that it compromised the security of the mission.

It’s no coincidence either that she disappeared after spending time in your flat, right before those months of hard work establishing your cover as "Sebastian" started to come undone.

And you can also thank her for leading War Pylol to the front door of our safe house in the area. Until I hear otherwise, I will assume that you were followed there, and that you didn’t foolishly try to make contact with Gemma after your cover was blown.

In hindsight, it’s a miracle we spotted that "location verified, D in APHID" video in time to arrange for your safe passage to a secure location. Even though there were no casualties when the bomb detonated (sans the corpse we planted to fake your demise), it still doesn’t change the fact that it was meant to DESTROY you.

As we’ve both now learned, life as a suppressive person of sorts isn’t all that much fun when you’re on The Order's radar. I assume that your self-imposed house arrest, growing the beard, and living like a shut-in have all been attempts to keep them from making the connection that "Sebastian" is still alive (in some form)? I agree it's far better for them to merely think they are keeping an eye on my "clueless partner."

If you escaped your babysitter the same way I escaped mine, I’m pretty sure you’re smart enough to know what you have to do next.

But first, perhaps we should make a little time to see to it that Ms. Pouty Lips does not escape the reward of her action?

xoxox,

Terry

PS. Be aware, this might mean we have to cross paths with Greg Tolan (and I wish I were only referring to William Zabka).
quizzoc
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terry, Buddy, and Greg Tolan are all characters in the movie: "Just one of the guys"

Edit - I'm guessing the Greg Tolan is code for OP, as he is the bully in the movie. Also, Terry and Buddy are siblings in the movie.

Edit, more observation - So with D being confirmed as DESTROY...that means that War Pylol's video is of brother's safe house. "Location verified. D in Aphid (destroy)." Also Ipod Opera must be OP's assasins! crazy
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where's all the speculation? i guess it's taking place in the chat.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There wasn't actually a lot of speculation on this one. There was a lot of guessing possible passwords (listed above), and a lot of trying things that didn't work, but it was mostly emailing Tach and going "Whaaaaa! Help us! Whaaaaaaaaaaa!" Smile
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speculation of end results.

and i do realize that there indeed has been a new topic posted for that, but that was after i asked where it all was... heh

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
There wasn't actually a lot of speculation on this one. There was a lot of guessing possible passwords (listed above), and a lot of trying things that didn't work, but it was mostly emailing Tach and going "Whaaaaa! Help us! Whaaaaaaaaaaa!" Smile

Oh, and I made a speculation thread about thirty seconds before I saw this. I just hadn't thought of it. If people want to discuss the results there, that's cool .. if not, that's cool too.

... Cuz this is my United States of Whateva!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: