Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who's Da Baddy?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will draw first Blood?
Bree
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Daniel
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
Purple Monkey
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
Bree's Dad
35%
 35%  [ 17 ]
Cassie
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Cthula
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Someone else (post suggestions)
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 48

PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Who's Da Baddy? Reply with quote

There's gotta be a baddy in the story - eventually.

So Who makes you most suspicious?
Who's the evil seed?
Who do you want to see get nasty?
juliangrimm
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree's Dad or Cassie. I'm still not convinced that CIW is seperate from LG 15 and I'd guess there is a connection to the both of them.
heybitch
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its got to be Daniel.
Sorry, I cannot hide from the DanielBeast name.
Beast seriously?
And most of you on here seem to see her religion as "bad" or "satanic" so you obviously dont think to positively of Crowely.. the self proclaimed most evil man in the world.
Who himself, and his mother refered to as a "Beast"
Daniels the Antagonist.
He's got to be.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing Owen! He's mysteriously quiet and hasn't been around much lately. He's waaaaay suspicious, with those big evil eyes! Very Happy
widardofodd
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's going to be a combo baddy. Daniel and Bree (or Bree's Dad) are trying to lure each other into some sort of danger.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

None: Daniel and Bree's Parents both represent rival sects of magi trying to recruit Bree - but neither are nefarious, per se.

Cassie is just a random Goth girl who was turned into a member of the ranks of the Undead by one of Daniel's more reckless magickal rituals, and now she stalks Bree, madly jealous of Daniel, trying to act on the lesbian infatuation she had with her in life.

And it's not a joke. Purple Monkey IS up to something.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
None: Daniel and Bree's Parents both represent rival sects of magi trying to recruit Bree - but neither are nefarious, per se.

Cassie is just a random Goth girl who was turned into a member of the ranks of the Undead by one of Daniel's more reckless magickal rituals, and now she stalks Bree, madly jealous of Daniel, trying to act on the lesbian infatuation she had with her in life.

And that, I think, was *going* to be the next season of Charmed.... Wink
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:

One day, a while back... oh, let say sometime in October of 2004, Cassie entered into the locker room after running a few laps with her friend Bree. She was alone or so she thought. She could hear the showers running. She went to investigate them, but encountered a ghastly site. The waters were running red with blood, in middle of the stalls lay the body of Hello Kitty pierced with numerous stab wounds. Cassie screamed and ran back to the lockers. She turned around to see if she had just imagined the horrors she had just witnessed. As she continued to slowly step backwards facing the bloody mess that still remained, she did not noticed the locker door that slowly opened behind her. From within its darkness, a small purple form emerged. Cassie turned back towards the locker. The last thing she saw was a flash of metal before crimson warmth flooded her eyes.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
One day, a while back... oh, let say sometime in October of 2004, Cassie entered into the locker room after running a few laps with her friend Bree. She was alone or so she thought. She could hear the showers running. She went to investigate them, but encountered a ghastly site. The waters were running red with blood, in middle of the stalls lay the body of Hello Kitty pierced with numerous stab wounds. Cassie screamed and ran back to the lockers. She turned around to see if she had just imagined the horrors she had just witnessed. As she continued to slowly step backwards facing the bloody mess that still remained, she did not noticed the locker door that slowly opened behind her. From within its darkness, a small purple form emerged. Cassie turned back towards the locker. The last thing she saw was a flash of metal before crimson warmth flooded her eyes.

You might just be the most fun mod evah! ^_^
S is for Summer
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
I'm guessing Owen! He's mysteriously quiet and hasn't been around much lately. He's waaaaay suspicious, with those big evil eyes! Very Happy

Are you kidding? It's totally Thor. He lurks. LOOK AT THE WAY HE LURKS! You can practically SEE him plotting! That's one devious bear, I'm telling you.
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Sfonzarelli wrote:

T man...YOU or someone has GOT to film that...it would be AWESOME..just lay off the brown acid..

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted "someone else" because I think that Bree's parents might be somewhat in the dark or "brainwashed" by the religious leaders they follow (note that they claim not to know what Bree's ceremony entails). By the way, I think that the religion that they practice is some kind of strange and extreme off-shoot of Thelema (therefore regular Thelemic rituals and practices do not apply). So at this point in time I think perhaps it is the religious leaders that are the "baddies", however my opinion changes often.........maybe it is P Monkey we should worry about after all... Smile
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nora Volkova wrote:
Sfonzarelli wrote:

And that, I think, was *going* to be the next season of Charmed.... Wink

Oh God, now I feel a profound sense of shame.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A related note on the whole her parent's don't know issue.

There are a number of rituals in other cultures, particularly coming of age rituals, where everyone pretends to be in the dark.

Example: A ritual where the men of the town sweep in and drag off a boy, kicking and screaming, with his mother and other female relatives crying out for the boy who shall surely be eaten by the great snake.

Everyone knows this is not the case, everyone over this particular age.

This could be the same ritual her mother did at age 16, there could be several other girls going through this with her and it could all be both known and harmless.
kilgoretroutlovesyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
This could be the same ritual her mother did at age 16, there could be several other girls going through this with her and it could all be both known and harmless.

Good point.

This secret ceremony could be a nice little red herring. They have thrown some at us before. It could be a way of cleverly playing a metaphor about teenagers & secrets.

In horror movies, sex=sin=gross knife murder.
In vblogs, secret ceremonies=secrets=fights with boys?

That being said, I do hope I'm wrong. I want to see this ceremony from Daniel's perspective. He should sneak in, all geurilla filmcrew like, and tape it from the shadows. Lurky lurky.

Bree's Dad asked him to film it, maybe he already knows now where the ritual will be.

Pop a wheelie in purgatory --
www.ryanbird.com/purgatory
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: