Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Message From the Creators
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Creators
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: A Message From the Creators Reply with quote

To Our Incredible Fans,

Thank you so much for enjoying our show so far. We are amazed by the overwhelmingly positive response to our videos; it has exceeded our wildest expectations. With your help we believe we are witnessing the birth of a new art form. Our intention from the outset has been to tell a story-- A story that could only be told using the medium of video blogs and the distribution power of the internet. A story that is interactive and constantly evolving with the audience.

Right now, the biggest mystery of Lonelygirl15 is "who is she?" We think this is an oversimplification. Lonelygirl15 is a reflection of everyone. She is no more real or fictitious than the portions of our personalities that we choose to show (or hide) when we interact with the people around us. Regardless, there are deeper mysteries buried within the plot, dialogue, and background of the Lonelygirl15 videos, and many of our tireless and dedicated fans have unearthed some of these. There are many more to come.

To enhance the community experience of Lonelygirl15, which you have already helped to create, we are in the process of building a website centered around video and interactivity. This website will allow everyone to enjoy the full potential of this new medium. Unfortunately, we aren't programmers. We are filmmakers. We are working furiously to complete the website, and hope to have it up and running shortly.

So, sit tight. You are the only reason for our success, and we appreciate your devotion. We want you to know that we aren't a big corporation. We are just like you. A few people who love good stories. We hope that you will join us in the continuing story of Lonelygirl15, and help us usher in an era of interactive storytelling where the line between "fan" and "star" has been removed, and dedicated fans like yourselves are paid for their efforts. This is an incredible time for the creator inside all of us.

Thank you.
Alissa Brooke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's no fun anymore. Sad

Edit: Now that you have come clean, you can tell us how old "Bree" REALLY is, and how you kept her hidden for so long!
Maverik
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe the biggest question is "who is she?" The question most have been curious about is "what is the purpose?" what reason for these video blogs. Is it simply a new art form? are their unknown motives, money incentives, even if there is no current motivation other than to tell a story through a new avenue, will their be money incentives in the future?
Alissa Brooke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh. I don't mind the Why, I mind the how in the hell did they manage to hide these two kids for SO LONG.
tim
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: What affiliation? Reply with quote

This post
http://lonelygirl15.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?p=121#121
about Alissa's forum, implies that this forum is "affiliated." With what is it affiliated and how.

Above you refer to "your show." Who or what (affiliation) are you?
morninglory
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

were you behind the cassie audiofile?
Alissa Brooke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim: I don't know why he threw the link up to my forum :\ we're not 'affiliated' though. Perhaps he just wanted me to stfu. Smile
JayHenry
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Booooo!
Maverik
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Alissa I guess thinking about it I do agree with you. I'm curious about both the how and the why. My concern to the creators is that if both the how and the why come out in the open many people will lose interest, and as a result continuing this story will be no longer viable.
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: OK Prove it Reply with quote

We don't need to know any more details except this one:

Prove it Exclamation Evil or Very Mad Exclamation

If you are who you claim to be and have already outed yourself, what do you have to lose.

Have Bree post a pic or a vid.

I'm waaaaaiiiiting (and pissed if this is how you chose to end this)
Alissa Brooke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've probably lost quite a few people already, with the way they did it.

I'm not so much dissapointed in the fact that it IS scripted, because I pretty much figured that, but the WAY they did it... very dissapointing.
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could this be yet another "T" style faker who has hacked the admin account.

If you are real prove it Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Passer inassatus
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They've probably lost quite a few people already, with the way they did it.

I agree. If this is a response to losing control of the message boards, it's particularly weak.

First rule of show business: Always leave them wanting more.
Alissa Brooke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But does that mean I win? or do I lose...

Both Smile / Sad
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You win Alissa. They will be the losers I think if this is how they chose to do this...

As for you Bree. Get some sleep. Daniel, have a beer.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: