Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OpAphid's Videos on YouTube vs. Revver
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing around with my video program and I figured out how to reverse audio - you click the "reverse audio" button Wink

anyway.... KTS's clip was cut a little too short and it actually says:

"some things are meant to remain secret, aren't they?"

maybe this was a jab at the CiW PMs for never finishing what they started?

if anyone cares, i'll try to upload it somewhere.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

surrealisticpill wrote:
I was playing around with my video program and I figured out how to reverse audio - you click the "reverse audio" button Wink

anyway.... KTS's clip was cut a little too short and it actually says:

"some things are meant to remain secret, aren't they?"

maybe this was a jab at the CiW PMs for never finishing what they started?

if anyone cares, i'll try to upload it somewhere.

thanks SP..
My audio and my software have been acting wierd lately, and doesn't have the best quality. I didn't notice until I attempted this though.

I think that idea is a good one...maybe they are kind of bitch slapping them...
at the same time I wonder if this is just a continution of their constant discussion of keeping their secrets.
Maybe OpAphid is questioning whether keeping that secret will actually be helpful in this specific mission.

that mumbling wierd distorted audio...
is there anyways anyone can clean it up??? Maybe thats the secret? Maybe there is different layers to it. Just a thought as that piece is new, and it's layed over very VERY distorted audio. Maybe there is something there? Maybe she's telling us that THIS is the clue we're missing...something in this video.
Just a thought.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't hear anything in the 'mumbling weird distorted audio' - i added a few audio filters to clean it up a bit. but i am a total noob to messing around with audio (i just figured it out today) so maybe someone else can look at it. i can sort of make out the word 'situation' but it also just might be my imagination trying to hear something.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm going to try going offline and into a different room with the laptop and recording the audio off of itunes. that general works a lot better then directly off of revver...

edit:
for an update on my little project...
using audacity I didn't find much, except when i slowed the audio down during that little section surrounding the new piece and during the new piece, and when I remove th new piece, I could hear that it does seem to be a person speaking, but I can't find any form of any word...

so to help people out, this is what i did using audacity:

in the original state, not reversed:
i selected the last quote *the original reverse audio* and went to effects and selected Noise removal, then clicks get Noise Profile. I these selected the section with the new piece and removed the quote.
I then proceeded to slow it down just a tad at -20, then at -40 ... i didn't hear much.

BUT there almost seems to be a word right before the big mess of distortion. Like "Hey" or "See" something short and sweet.

I might jsut be looking at a mess and trying to make a masterpiece out of it though.
I'm giving up for now. might go back later...

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: