Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could Bree be an alien or some other type of creature?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aquatic Alien Sightings - more frequent than I realized!

The following is from an excerpt of Chapter 10, "Alien Magic".
The full text of this exerpt is available at http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1147.htm
For an in depth look at this phenomenon visit http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/watersightings.htm

Quote:
For years witnesses have seen many types of UFOs cruising off the Palos Verdes Peninsula in Southern California. UFOs have actually been seen to come out of the water in the San Pedro Channel. In the early seventies, my friend Jim was on the boat returning from Santa Catalina Island to San Pedro Harbor when he spotted a low, flying disk cruise silently over the channel boat. The craft was so close he could make out every detail of its structure including the four hemispherical pods on its underside.

Strange blue-green lights have been seen in the water since 1989. In 1989, and again in 1990, witnesses have seen as many as 20 events an hour. One large light appeared to be as much as 100 feet in diameter. T These lights were seen to move swiftly under the ocean's surface some 500 to 1,000 feet from the coastline in Anchor Cove. The hypothesis that these may be luminescent fish is discounted by a local marine biologist. These lights were too large and too swift to be fish. One of the lights was reported to have emerged from the water.

In 1992 a sea kayaker viewed an amazing sight off the Palos Verdes Peninsula. He was four or five miles off the Peninsula when a waterspout suddenly formed some hundreds of yards ahead of his kayak. As he observed this spout, the forward motion of the funnel stopped, the curtain of light mist surrounding the waterspout disappeared and a rotating column of what seemed to be solid ice appeared. As the sun reflected off the rotating mass of ice crystals, it appeared to be a sight of extraordinary beauty. The height of the ice column was estimated at 100 to 150 feet. When the ice column collapsed back into the ocean, it created a whirlpool. After this amazing event, the kayaker paddled over to examine floating fragments of ice and found specimens of fish embedded in the frozen pieces.

The site of these phenomenal occurrences is near the old Marineland Park which closed in 1987. Snoopers believe that the Park is now a Naval Experimental Marine Biology Lab. Access to the Park is now restricted and many "no trespassing" signs are posted around fenced areas."

Crazy? You tell me.
=============================================

More information is finding it's way to us

It seems that as we begin to close in on the truth more and more people are willing to come forward. While they are willing to share information they are - understandably - reluctant to disclose their identity.

Below is a scanned image of a page hastily torn from a catalogue or magazine found in Bree's bathroom at Joans mansion in the hills. It appears to be from a sort of extraterrestrial Tiger Beat Magazine or something...

The caption reads:
Slammin' PBR (Pabst BLue Ribbon Beer) or some tasty Natty-Bo (National Bohemian) in a DUCK PIN alley is one of the great traditions of a Dundalk (Baltimore suburb) Saturday night. Relaxed attire the key to enjoying an evening of fun with the natives. Wear your "Team colors" to let 'em know you mean business. Add just a touch of AquaNet hair spray to keep that troublesome beehive in place. Be sure to keep a stick of Juicy Fruit gum handy in case you get close to that dreamy boy in the cardigan.

This was posted in the Bowling theme thread as well because it is quickly becoming obvious that there is a connection here!

Edited for Continuity 19-01-07 24:39
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: gremlins... Reply with quote

Great find, Taig! All I can say is: Oh, snap!

I just had to add:

Roald Dahl’s first children’s book The Gremlins has several key parallels to Bree’s story. I am still working on all the loose ends, but I just thought I would offer an update for those impatient folks who have been constantly emailing me, messaging me and calling my cell to know how this work is coming along. These links speak for themselves.

Gremlins and their desire to destroy aircraft connect with the many sightings of aircraft in lg15 videos.

There were seductive lady gremlins. Note the Bree-pink-nail-polish-colored fashion blouse worn by this alluring female gremlin.

More gremlins and aircraft…

Is this some sort of disturbing ceremony?

Whose dad is a scientist like this fellow?

Yet another example of gremlins and aircraft…

Hollywood changed gremlins into green, reptilian creatures that grow powerful with water…

It is all coming into focus now…
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More research into the suspected agenda of the "Galiens" has borne fruit.

They have penetrated NASA: clearly, a probe into the tail of a comet leaves little room for speculation regarding their plans.

Who among you can say you have an eye open when these facts have been laid out before you? Can you simply put them behind you, as they now come so rapidly?
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: A Mole in our Midst Reply with quote

Since near the beginning of this most insightful thread we have been bedeviled with the (sometimes lewd) machinations of someone (or some thing) who clearly is pushing their own agenda. I think you all know of whom I speak...

I decided to utilize my mad sleuthing skillz and do a little investigating into this character to try and determine if their was more than meets the eye with this scoundrel. I set up an IP trace here at the phorum and was able to trace this IP to a cached MySpace profile with accompanying photos. There is no doubt that this is not originating from the bowels of the CAA and that we do indeed have a Mole in our midst.

I offer this compelling graphical evidence for your perusal and speculation:

To what end does this creature hope to lead us. The pink herring issue is certainly more than germane at this point... Think.
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: bad pun alert!!!! Reply with quote

I must say that this image puts to rest some of my earlier suspicions. I always thought that there was something fishy about Taig...

As I have stated earlier, I am supportive of good people all races, creeds, sexual orientations, ethnicities, faiths, intelligence levels, disability conditions, fashion-senses and any other groups that could be ostracized by others for their perceived "differences," so I will not comment on the glaringly, pale and pasty skin that blinds me as I view the image above. It is not my place to make fun of pallid and sallow skin tones. I know that not everyone has been blessed with a beach-summer, golden complexion that tans my skin even in the deepest months of winter. (This, I believe, is the biggest shame of all.)

Nor will I respond to the truth about Taig with Gertrude's oft quoted line from Hamlet. Methinks a lady like me is much too classy to go down that road.Not talking

I think Taig is definitely trying to lead us astray, so we get distracted and forget our one true goal: to crack this lonelygirl15 mystery. (Thanks, Curiousgeorge.)

Taig: I am on to you, kind sir. You will not distract me (except with the possibility of cosmopolitans--God, I love those drinks...even on Sunday mornings...)

Truth will prevail!!! Onward to Google and Wikipedia...
I hope you realize that I suck.::The finest satire is that in which ridicule is combined with so little malice and so much conviction that it even rouses laughter in those who are hit.-Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

Last edited by gogo on Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: bad pun alert!!!! Reply with quote

gogo wrote:
It is not my place to make fun of pallid and sallow skin tones. I know that not everyone has been blessed with a beach-summer, golden complexion that tans my skin even in the deepest months of winter. (This, I believe, is the biggest shame of all.)

Shocked *runs as fast as possible to the "what do you look like" thread to remove quickly the last bits of his pallid skin still exposed to the public eye* Embarassed
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: so sorry! Reply with quote

Oh jeez, I really do not mean to offend or make people self-conscious about their fluorescent white skin tone. Embarassed

Impulse, I have grown fond of you for our rather interesting discussions of some of the clichéd mystery devices used in cinema and literature, especially regarding Crowley, Led Zeppelin, bowling and the lurking evil within suburban American life.
Crying or Very sad Please excuse my thoughtless remarks.

I shouldn't be so judgmental and critical. As a matter of fact, my husband is of the blindingly-pale persuasion, so I really try to look deep within an individual and not judge by the color of one's pale skin tone. (I know...I know...this sounds like the tired reactionary excuse/defense of "Some of my best friends are...")

Be proud of your whiteness (however, for the love of God, please don't jump on the "White Power" train )

All God's creatures are beautiful: the untanned, the naturally tanned, aliens, fish, fowl, foul fish (see image 3 posts above), etc.

I am sorry to have taken this thread off topic…Please someone, bring it back on track!

Last edited by gogo on Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogo wrote:
Oh jeez, I really do not mean to offend or make people self-conscious about their fluorescent white skin tone. Embarassed

Gogo, be sure that you did not offend me. I'm just jealous! I know I might be the only white person who would have loved to be born with a darker complexion (and that's not the least of my personal contradictions), but what can I say? It's just the way you talked about your "golden complexion that tans my skin even in the deepest months of winter" that totally turned me on! Laughing (oops, sorry!)
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: important article re: ethics and research Reply with quote

Impulse, I am glad I didn't hurt your feelings. Incidentally, inadvertently turning people on is one of the many issues plaguing my life experience both on- and off-line. But enough about me...

Although this article is from 1999, I believe its message still holds true today: Aliens Demand More Positive Portrayal In The Media. This is just something to keep in mind for those of you working hard on the alien angle. I work hard to remain ethical in all I do, and I am certain that many of you strive to do the same.
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Issues of Skin Tone Examined for possible connections Reply with quote

As we have not heard anything from the fishy one, I suggest we return this thread to a more serious discussion:

I think the pasty white skin issue is indeed a significant issue and helps to tie a few loose ends together. Aquatic Aliens would naturally spend most of their time in the ocean depths and would develop a fairly pallid tone. Several of the Watchers seen in the vids had such fair skin that the markings on their hands were indeed strikingly evident. Coincidence? I think not. Gemma also appeared to be fairly light skinned, highlighting her blue eyes and dark hair. Coincidence. I think not. All recorded images of Zombies indeed have this pallid skin. I always attributed this to them being dead, but perhaps this was the real reason. Coincidence. Maybe.

All photographic images of AC also show this rather unusual skin tone. I think when we do get our first glimpse of Cassie, she will indeed share this characteristic also.

Evidence is mounting!
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I now stand erect as the lone holdout regarding in-depth research into the "Galien" conspiracy. It's a pity, as I was looking forward to a mass debate!

While I agree that Daniel and Jonas do not appear to be "Galiens," the root of the discussion remains firm. I feel we should thrust forward with the research to it's inevitable climax. I suspect that many of you are pleased, having seen this coming.

A hard topic to stay abreast of, the "Galien" conspiracy is a touchy subject. Some of you have felt this deep down inside; others feel an instinctive need for protection.

I'm sorry to gush forth with such a stream of invective regarding the "Galien" conspiracy, but I see the theory's many parts have been manipulated. I simply couldn't drop the matter without driving this point home.
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: one hears jaws Reply with quote

APAZ, feel free to give it all you have got in your continued area of research. I am no pundit; therefore I am behind you in spirit.

CuriousGeorge, the current video definitely holds some clues about skin tone. Daniel’s face was not marked up for just any old reason. Something about the markings on his face by Jonas, although "cartoonish" on the surface, seem to point to something more sinister. Is he now a "marked man," or are the coded marks on his face to demonstrate his evil intention (sitting around twisting his moustache like an old-time villain)? Yet the glasses seem to show that he is secretly smart and rather bookish (or near-sighted).

Jonas was here is an anagram for such applicable phrases such as

SEW NEAR JOSH: Is IamCool from this very forum somehow involved in an illegal sweatshop scandal involving the Order???

NEW SHOES AJAR: Will there be an issue with open-toe sandals in the near future???

And the more telling...

ONE HEARS JAWS: Is that great WHITE shark, that killer from the sea, somehow involved???
I would assume so…
Taig
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please forgive my abscence of late and forgive me for this short post as it is has been difficult for mmeto extricate myself from the current environment.

Finding support for this sort of research is a task in and of itself. I have spent the last week or soo fund-raising for this effort. As you know there are expenses to be considered. Shelter, food, fresh water and a safe enviroment are basic needs that must be attended to.

My domestic associates also feel that they merit my attention from time to time.

For instance, I have an "aide" who depends upon me for his sustenance, research materials of his own and transportation. The cost of his pursuit of a higher education is, as many of you may know, staggering. God forbid he should get a job, live at home and study! Apparently his schooling also includes lessons in surviving the booze-soaked dormitory life of academe and chasing coeds.

There is also an annnual safari to the sandy beaches to Florida to study the post-adolescent sex rituals that can only be found there. It is an event that oddly coincides with the yearly break form classes in the spring. Unforunately his University will not accept his contributions to my work work as an accredited persuit. Go figure!

But I digress. The cost of communications and high speed access to the wealth of information to be found in the "ether" is just one more expense. I do try to avail myself of those materials but the chains of capitolism have me securely bound. I would like to combine my vocation with my avocation, but my employers lack the understanding one would expect. Therefore I am forced to comply with their wishes that I actually show some sort of return for their paltry semi-weekly compensation.

I have made some incredible discoveries of late. Rest assured that when I have the chance to briefly escape these pedestrian responsibilitites I will share them.

You will note my new avatar. That should give you some idea of the wonderful things I have uncovered!

Stand by - and - SLainte!

Last edited by Taig on Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
cutiegirl6
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get this Confused I don't think the Creators are as involved as you guys are. Just relax and watch the show. It is meant for enjoying not for digging for each and every thing that could mean something else. I know symbolism and stuff like that but this is way too overbored!
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cutiegirl6 wrote:
I don't get this Confused I don't think the Creators are as involved as you guys are. Just relax and watch the show. It is meant for enjoying not for digging for each and every thing that could mean something else. I know symbolism and stuff like that but this is way too overbored!

Although some of the frequent posters to this particular thread may claim otherwise, this is a lighthearted and playful thread. No one's taking it too seriously.........yet....... Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 11 of 46

Jump to: