Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Order of Denderah
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this is gonna be the egyptian thing...bree is gonna be off her rocker with all the mead they drink. ancient egypt rocked and despite they're many polytheist roots, it is home to the first monotheist state!(the sun)
trombonegds
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: I thought I heard... Reply with quote

Temple of Dendra...which close to Denderah. So that's one more vote for Denderah. I don't really have anything to add here because everything I have looked up you guys have already posted! Keep up the good work. Smile
Exacraft
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe she's really 18 but she has 2 years of missing memories...
Quick bring in the UFO angle!
Xen
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exacraft wrote:
Maybe she's really 18 but she has 2 years of missing memories...
Quick bring in the UFO angle!

If we keep this up, MSCassie's next post will be a jumble about space aliens and body thetans. It would bring back the conspiracy that Bree is a Scientologist.
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the gecko thing. Wink haha
plugs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, has anyone actually narrowed it down to what the Order of Denderah do that Bree's religion DOESN'T? Since in that video, her and Daniel appear to be arguing over some aspect of the ritual that Daniel was against. The comment "We're not the Order of Denderah" was, to my mind, said to put Daniel at ease and demonstrate how her religion was different from this Order.

Anyone got any ideas?
Plurp
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plugs wrote:
"We're not the Order of Denderah"

Hmm? I think it was "They don't know, OK? They're not Order of Denderah, OK?" I believe this was to indicate to Daniel why it was that her parents didn't know what was going on.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plurp wrote:
Hmm? I think it was "They don't know, OK? They're not Order of Denderah, OK?" I believe this was to indicate to Daniel why it was that her parents didn't know what was going on.

But isn't it Bree's parents that are making her put in so much practice and diet to prepare? That makes little sense unless Bree is following the same religion as her parents. So it follows that it makes little sense that they wouldn't know what was going to happen at the ceremony.

I think the quote might actually be "They don't. No, OK? They're not Order of Denderah, OK?"

If this is the case, it changes the meaning drastically. Not sure exactly what it means, other than maybe to reassure to Daniel that he doesn't need to freak out about the ceremony.

'mute
Lv1222
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we know if Bree is the only one participating in the ceremony? We know her parents wont be there...but could there be another girl, like the one mentioned in the auditions? I think Daniel has some connection to the religion, or else he wouldnt have gone to the past plays/camps. Maybe his parents joined 2 years ago and he never really latched on to it and thats why he doesnt know so much about it and thats how he met Bree. And maybe he still talks to someone from inside, like the second girl. Maybe he will go to the second girl for help, to try and find out more info maybe. I dont know, just trying to see how the second girl fits into this...and how Brees parents let Daniel go in her room.
sparklenvy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the preparations Bree needed to do where explained to her parents, that's how they know how to help her.

It doesn't mean they know all the details of what the actual ceremony will include.
Cu_Roi
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was surfing the web looking for information that would explain some of the things CiW has thrown at us and I ran across this: http://www.metahistory.org/MysteriesDied.php

Pretty interesting.
"Death, in the strict sense, cannot be defined, for whatever predicate we, the living, attribute to it necessarily belongs to Life. This means that Death, as a category, behaves in a manner indistinguishable from the Infinite, and from God."
Joel
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
Plurp wrote:

But isn't it Bree's parents that are making her put in so much practice and diet to prepare? That makes little sense unless Bree is following the same religion as her parents. So it follows that it makes little sense that they wouldn't know what was going to happen at the ceremony.

I think the quote might actually be "They don't. No, OK? They're not Order of Denderah, OK?"

If this is the case, it changes the meaning drastically. Not sure exactly what it means, other than maybe to reassure to Daniel that he doesn't need to freak out about the ceremony.

'mute

I think daniel said, why aren't your parents telling you what its all about,
and bree says, they don't know! they're not the order of denderah,
or they're not the religion or the leaders so they don't know

not those words exactly though Wink
Sephern
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She says "Dendra," not "Denderah." There are more than one way to say it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: