Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is where I think we are...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:

The "free will golden rule" applies only to Bree. Jonas and Daniel could be taken at any time, to "push" Bree toward freely doing the ceremony.

yes, I guess Opa accept a very loose definition of Free Will.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:

Yes, kinda Smile Did you really have to make all those separate posts Razz

I didn't vote for the "Order"! Razz
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
ladron121 wrote:

Yes, kinda Smile Did you really have to make all those separate posts Razz

I didn't vote for the "Order"! Razz

And I don't put ketchup on my Jell-O Very Happy

What does you not voting for the Order have to do with multiple postings Razz
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:

What does you not voting for the Order have to do with multiple postings Razz

I get a little chaotic sometimes...

Anyway, to get back on topic, as far as we know, tell me if I'm wrong, that happens, Opa is just a contact person. She never intervened directly so far. She's more like a dispatcher. While Tachyon is all action... ??
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
Anyway, to get back on topic, as far as we know, tell me if I'm wrong, that happens, Opa is just a contact person. She never intervened directly so far. She's more like a dispatcher. While Tachyon is all action... ??

Pretty much. OpAphid, or Oppy as we have come to call her, is our main point of contact. She doesn't go out in the field, she organizes her people and us. And since last we heard Tachyon's "mom and dad" left her and brother out in the cold, she is calling her own plays.
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: This is where I think we are... Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
tiltingwindward wrote:
There has been no mention of the fact that Tachyon once communicated directly with Daniel, so I am assuming at this point that Bree doesn't know that happened.

I have to disagree with this assumption. How could she not know Tachyon warned Daniel about the tracking device in his car? I just watched the Homeless vid again in which Daniel reveals he had a tip from Tachyon and Bree mentions the "device" in the car. How could she not know that Tachyon was the informant? Daniel says so in the vid.

impulse, I made the comment quoted above because I thought it was strange that Bree hadn't mentioned Tachyon's previous efforts to help, even though she would obviously have been in a position to know that it was Tachyon helping. The fact that Bree was so specific about when Tachyon started to communicate with them, and the fact that she did not mention the matter of the bugged car at all, led me to conclude that Bree doesn't know. I agree that it makes no sense for Daniel not to have told her. But at the same time, she doesn't say a thing about it, or even indicate that she's heard Tachyon's name before.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: