Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0157-"Alex Is..."[3-17-07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misty
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huuney wrote:
Onewen wrote:
Misty wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Misty wrote:
The thing that gets me though, is how could Jonas recognized Alex with Lucy in the video from Bree, but not recognize her in the photo when they were at the party, or when he edited his video.

He may have just not noticed it. I have to admit I watched the thing a couple of times and didn't see it until bethy pointed it out.

Languorous Lass wrote:
Thanks, Lurker.

Welcome.

Yeah but Jonas was at the party for a couple of hours, he would have passed by that table dozens of times and had many opportunities to not only see, it but pick it up and study it, if he wanted to.

Bree had a few seconds to catch it on video, where it was out of focus.

AAAAAND....why would Alex leave it out??? She would KNOW that they'd recognize Lucy, no? Why even have JandD at a party where there are obvious Order people and pictures around??? Confused

hmm thats a good question Confused

It wasn't Alex, who left it out, the party was at someone else's house.
FyodorReader
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AM wrote:
Quoting my own post to address the symbolism behind Alex just suddenly giving up something she loved (photography)at the age of 26.

Remember Tachyon saying Alex had been fighting the order but then suddenly turned? I think that at age 26 Alex was brainwashed by the order and turned into one of them. So essentially she is not the same person that she was any more.

maybe i missed this but when did tachyon ever mention Alex?

Another Illuminati story? mehbeh...
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok... so i just watched the video and didnt read the description.... but the lack of info in the description baffles me as much as Jonas getting away in The Human Ransom... how did Jonas get away when lucy was steps behind, and now... how did dan and jonas get away from auntie, far enough to get service to upload a video which besides the description, leaves us confused?
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dejajeva wrote:
I think that when she says "I most certainly could not have _____'d your parents because they are still alive", well the first time I heard it I heard heal. But I think she's just got a weird accent or something because heal doesn't make any sort of sense.

Oh. Thanks for explaining.

I didn't hear "healed" -- I heard "killed." And "killed" does make more sense in the context of the sentence.

Hippie wrote:
how did dan and jonas get away from auntie, far enough to get service to upload a video which besides the description, leaves us confused?

Rolling Eyes Because, as has been thoroughly discussed earlier in this thread, Aunt Alex wasn't trying to hold them. She wanted them to get away and upload the video, so their "little friend" Bree could see it and receive the warning.

Last edited by Languorous Lass on Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Widdershin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dejajeva wrote:
Languorous Lass wrote:
Hippie wrote:
AS IT GOES. Alex CAN HEAL but couldnt heal JONAS PARENTS, because they were still alive...

back to Bree, is she a similar breed to auntie? a healer (regurgitating past talk)

What's this healer stuff? I have no clue what you're talking about. And I certainly haven't seen anything in the vids that would lead me to believe she's a healer. I think the stuff about Jonas's hand was just a continuity error on the creators' part.

Hippie wrote:
Daniel is once again a hostage... but for who? the order is the obvious answer, though auntie leave slight wiggle room...

Jonas is somewhere, supposedly alone, relatively close to the house ( 1 mile or so radius)

As Widdershin just said, Daniel is clearly not a hostage. Jonas's description explicitly says that he and Daniel both got out of Alex's house. So Daniel isn't a hostage, and Jonas isn't alone.

I think that when she says "I most certainly could not have _____'d your parents because they are still alive", well the first time I heard it I heard heal. But I think she's just got a weird accent or something because heal doesn't make any sort of sense.

She said killed. I'm sure she did.
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched this 8 times. and she said healed, and unlike other things I heard, this is 100% clear to me... SHE "COULDNT HAVE HEALED YOUR PARENTS" Jonas... but in the end what does this mean?
KrystalRayne
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanna say...

THANKS FOR MAKING ME WANT ANOTHER VIDEO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrr

Or at least another puzzle. Something to keep me from losing my mind waiting for videos to be uploaded.

/passes out cause it is 0215 EST.
Onewen
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misty wrote:
It wasn't Alex, who left it out, the party was at someone else's house.

Totally forgot this...sorry! Embarassed (still...you'd think Alex would SEE it there and throw it in a drawer or something...haha)
subterfuge
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K. Sorry to jump in. (I have my orders.)

Posting the vid. Obviously (at least to me) two things happened here.

1. When Jonas confronted Alex and then fled with Daniel, Alex spoke with the Order, to get a game plan.

2. Daniel left the house after Alex talked to the camera.

More random thoughts.

Alex's return home. - The Order has never been thrown off. They knew the minute J/B/D entered Alex's house, and sent her home from whatever mission she was on (convincing girl's in Kazikstan to do the Ceremony).

And.... I need more time to think.
FyodorReader
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im sure she said killed... because after she said "because they're still alive"

Another Illuminati story? mehbeh...

Last edited by FyodorReader on Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Widdershin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really late Hippie- and I think watching it eight times in a row does not increase the accuracy of the interpetation.
KrystalRayne
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just sit, and listen, don't say a word. (addressing camera) This is a message for your little friend. Jonas, you're very perceptive, not unlike your parents. Smart boy. Because you're smart, I'm not going to beat around the bush. I couldn't have killed your parents, because they're still alive. I think that you should be less concerned about me, and more concerned about what will almost certainly come after me. There are elements within the Order that will stop at nothing to reclaim your cute little friend. As for your parents, they're happy. Who's to say they even remember you? They've been busy, and so much time has passed

Quoted as what Alex said in her monologe at the end.
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hippie wrote:
how did dan and jonas get away from auntie, far enough to get service to upload a video which besides the description, leaves us confused?

Rolling Eyes Because, as has been thoroughly discussed earlier in this thread, Aunt Alex wasn't trying to hold them. She wanted them to get away and upload the video, so their "little friend" Bree could see it and receive the warning.[/quote]

You and obviously others have a point... im just lost on how this can wrap up cleanly, if thats even a thought...

and how does this video tie into her free will? unless they hold dan hostage AGAIN, and AGAIN get a whoopen by tachy....

whatever... i might be the worst poster ever, but I try to theorize...
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
I didn't hear "healed" -- I heard "killed." And "killed" does make more sense in the context of the sentence.

It was definitely "killed."

To anyone who thinks they heard "healed": Ask yourself why would she have said that anyway. Jonas didn't accuse her of healing them. He accused her of screwing them over - which would imply killing them since they and all those other people mentioned in the scrapbook were supposed to be dead.

Hippie wrote:
ok... so i just watched the video and didnt read the description.... but the lack of info in the description baffles me as much as Jonas getting away in The Human Ransom... how did Jonas get away when lucy was steps behind, and now... how did dan and jonas get away from auntie, far enough to get service to upload a video which besides the description, leaves us confused?

Since Jonas uploaded it and said he and Daniel had both left, and since Alex wanted Bree to see it anyway, she probably gave the camera to Daniel and let him go. Also, Jonas was waiting outside (you can see his reflection in the glass to the right of the door just before Daniel knocks), so unless Alex had a gun, she couldn't have stopped Daniel from leaving anyway.

Since this is all about Bree and they can't force her to do what they want, they may well just be intimidating her at this point.

FyodorReader wrote:
maybe i missed this but when did tachyon ever mention Alex?

In "Lucy!?!?!" Bree said that Tachyon didn't trust Alex and thought that if she was once a member of the anti-Order that she may have betrayed them.

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
What i don't understand is why Alex says something is going to come after her..

I think she means "after" in the sense of "what's next." Maybe the Order's been doing this thing in stages. If Alex was Infiltrating (the "I" in "APHID"), perhaps there's going to be some Destroying next.

Widdershin wrote:
I'm glad Jonas is back in the game. He and bree need a Disco beat and some chrome guns. Bun dun dun da ! Bow chicka chow chow!" Ahhh yeeh, Saving DB's sucka butt agin and agin, but it's cool. It's always cool baby. 'cuz Bree and J be on da case!" Dunna nun na! Jonas doesn't even need a wig- just a perm.

Then, in a moment of overwhelming emotion DB thanks Bree. The way a foxy lady thanks Shaft( OR how Spike tried to emotionally connect with Buffy) but she'll be all straightening her lapels ( on her funky-fresh half-shirt suit jacket), dusting off her bellbottoms and telling him not to harsh her groove and he'll just look at her all admiringly and say " That bree is one bad motha...".

XD he he

Anyway.

Either you've had too much liquor or I haven't had enough.

That was... different. But I think I liked it. I think.

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Misty wrote:
Yeah but Jonas was at the party for a couple of hours, he would have passed by that table dozens of times and had many opportunities to not only see, it but pick it up and study it, if he wanted to.

Bree had a few seconds to catch it on video, where it was out of focus.

Jonas had been drinking and he was too busy staring furiously at Daniel and Alex all evening.

I think that's why he may have missed it at the party too.

michiev wrote:
luzdzus wrote:
janesalteredstates wrote:
Dancing Applause

My sentiments exactly. Lots o' good stuff in this one. You have to love evil bitches, especially ones that can act. Looks like Bitsy's guest starring thing is over, unfortunately. At least I won't have to listen to DB's annoying pronunciation of "Awnt" anymore.

Lots of information, and almost all of it can be interpreted at least two ways. Let's hope the boys had the presence of mind to at least hogtie Alex and stuff her in the trunk for proper interrogation later. No need to give her the benefit of the doubt like with Jonas, break out the whips and chains right off the bat.

Actually it depends on where your from, But as far as i know he is not pronouncing it wrong. Most people in the US pronounce it like "Ant" He pronounces the way that it's spelt "Aunt".

He's definitely not pronouncing it wrong, no. Different dialects have different pronunciations for certain vowels.

From what I know, more people pronounce it as "ant" than "ahnt," but there's a lot of variation in this. Some people even pronounce it differently when referring to a particular person as their "Aunt Whatever" than they do when using the word on its own.

I personally use "ahnt," like Yousef.
Ashley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not about to read through 12 pages of crap, so...

Whooooooa Alex, you little bitch. I knew you weren't what they thought you were, and that's why I didn't like her from day one.

Poor Jonas Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 12 of 25

Jump to: