Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Clue about Daniel being a Crowley Follower

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: A Clue about Daniel being a Crowley Follower Reply with quote

I don't know about the 15, but I figured out where the name "lonelygirl" came from. It's from a song sung by Eddie Holman and recorded in 1970.

The song, as I have discovered, is the establishment of the lonelygirl15 TV series that we are watching on YouToob. It seems the Creationists have used this song as the impedus to start the series, from the Standpoint of DanielBeast.

Apparently this song is the description that Danielbeast casts upon a lonely Christian girl (bree) to win her heart. He Sings the song which casts the love spell, and the LonelyGirl 15 series we're watching picks up with his spell being fulfilled by Bree falling in love with him, from their first kiss, to their first fight, to a "meet the parents", and then a "trouble in paradise" segment, and now it's ????WHO KNOWS????.

At this point, the LonelyGirl Saga that is unfolding involves a Rival Satanic priest trying to steal Bree from Daniel in another ritual. Daniel Knows his spells aren't strong enough, nor is his magicke, from these higher level Satanic Priests. What will happen, who knows??? That's the fun of watching now!!!

But DEFINATELY the starting point of this whole Saga is the song "LonelyGirl", as you can see below where I have a complete Analacyst of the Lirycs, and it FITS PERFECTLY !!!
----------------------------------------------
Original song lirycs are in red

Hey there, lonely girl, lonely girl
Let me make your broken heart like new
Don't you know this lonely boy loves you?

In this chorus, the singer (from the prospective of Daniel Beast, no doubt) is singing that he knew that Bree is a Lonely girl and he can make her "broken heart like new". He also asks "don't you know this lonely boy loves you?", which is a clear illusion to the fact that he loves her and he's trying to get her to notice but she's CLUELESS (like Alicia Silverstein in her movie, LOLMAO) about his loving him. He's asking, Don't yoU KNOW???

~ * ~ * ~

Ever since he broke your heart
You seem so lost each time you pass my way
Oh, how I long to take your hand
And say "Don't cry, I'll kiss your tears away"

Obviously, DanielBeast realizes Bree has a problem with being Frigid, as other people in this forum have pointed out. This stems from her past failed relationships in both the UK and New England where she lived previusly. DanielBeast is saying that she needs to get over him, and not look lost when she's passing right by his way. She needs to relaizse that now here's a good guy (Danielbeast) who wil hold her hand and kiss away her tears and hold her tight and hug her.

~ * ~ * ~

Hey, hey, lonely girl, my only girl

This is a repeat of the first chorus.

~ * ~ * ~

You think that only his two lips
Can kiss your lips and make your heart stand still
But once you're in my arms you'll see
No one can kiss your lips the way I will
The way I will

Here DanielBeast is assertting that her ex-boyfriend is not the only man for her, but that HE (DanielBeast) is the right man for her. He is telling her that once she will let him fondle her, he will show her how he can kiss her on the lips like no other man or woman ever could. Daniel Beast re-itterates this by saying "the way I will" TWICE. INTERESTING NOTE: Since we've discovered that DanielBeast is a Crowley Follower, it's interesting to note how he weaves his Witchcraft Sex Magicke into this. First of all, the main law of Crowley Satanism is "Do what you WILL, Your Will is the only Law." So you see Daniel asserts HIS Will when he says "The way I WILL". Also, repeating it TWICE is common in Witchcrafts, they repeat Mandras to cast Spells. Three times is more normal but for a love spell maybe it's two, in any case this is a clear case of DanielBeast showing he's a Crowley Follower and a Witch (or, being male, a Whorelock).

~ * ~ * ~

This is the THIRD repeat of the first chorus. Remember what I said about Witchcrafts making use of THREE repetitions? This completes the Spell. (Side note: This is known in Wicca and other Witchcrafts, including Crowley Witchcrafts, as the Law of Three's - repeat something three times and by the power of the Three's you will get your Demand from the spirits!!!)

~ * ~ * ~

Again, invoking the Pagan Spirits through repetition to cast his spell.

Last edited by JerseyJohnny on Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
brandoblues
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought brown eyed girl was the song they used, you musta missed that thread

i have a quest for you
derbygirl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO---Now that I understand you, I think I love you! Smile
kilgoretroutlovesyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That song-theory makes no sense.

Oh, wait. There's the sense. It came upon me like magik.

Pop a wheelie in purgatory --
www.ryanbird.com/purgatory
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

derbygirl wrote:
LMAO---Now that I understand you, I think I love you! Smile

You think you LOVE me??? So what are you so afraid of??? I think that you're unsure of a love there is no cure for.
curriguy
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you kid?
derbygirl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way, I love this guy! JerseyJohnny for president! ahaha (*whispers* don't you understand satire?)
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I practice Witchcraft Sex Magicke, LMAO!! Very Happy

Good stuff right there. Laughing
Alee8386
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT?! I don't get it... God, either I'm retarded or I missed something. PROBABLY a little of both, huh?
Rommel
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear GOD, I just queued that up on Rhapsody and now I think I am gonna go kill myself...that song is horrid...I sure hope they didn't base it off that, Brown Eyed Girl is 1,000,000,000,000x BETTR!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: