Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel taking cues from Rachel Blake?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eris
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Daniel taking cues from Rachel Blake? Reply with quote

I'm not going to have a concrete point here, so bear with me.

It's just odd timing to me, the new season of Lost just started in the US, and the day prior I was catching up on the Rachel Blake video blogs, rewatching and seeing ones I missed. (Rachel Blake being the daughter of Alvar Hanso, and one of the main charecters in The Lost Experiance ARG, if you don't know)

She ended nearly every video in a similar manner as Daniel just did, Rachel would say something like; Ok, now it's up to you, what should I do?/Where do I go next? As the clues given would lead the players to figure out what/where on her next move.

So, it's already been said that Daniel seems to be "one of us" now, just saying that this is a very interesting direction for this to go, and involves us more in the actual Daniel/Bree bits.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about all that..
Cassies_Head
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But TLE was basically just following script, some people felt they didn't have any control it and it was just do this, do that and then they were those glyphs... Mad (without Speaker's blogs I would probably have given up) And the ending was a bit predictable, the best bit was Mittelwerk's hidden message on thf.org
eris
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassies_Head wrote:
But TLE was basically just following script, some people felt they didn't have any control it and it was just do this, do that and then they were those glyphs... Mad (without Speaker's blogs I would probably have given up) And the ending was a bit predictable, the best bit was Mittelwerk's hidden message on thf.org

Yes of course, we've got more control over this, opposed to the rachel thing where there was only one set answer.
I don't think there's any real similarity other than I just fried my brain with rachel videos and lost nonsense prior to seeing latest daniel vid. ")
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Xen
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: Daniel taking cues from Rachel Blake? Reply with quote

eris wrote:
So, it's already been said that Daniel seems to be "one of us" now, just saying that this is a very interesting direction for this to go, and involves us more in the actual Daniel/Bree bits.

If Daniel is going to be our proxy in Bree's universe, I wish he were a little more likeable.
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...I put Bree and Rachel into Googlefights and Bree totally kicked Rachel's ass. Laughing

In order to make this post not completely random:

I really think, other than in the broadest "interactive" sense, that RB (or TLE for that matter)and Bree really dont have that much in common. And yes this is coming from someone who wasn't really happy with TLE as a whole so mea culpa if this post is slightly biased! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: