Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:

You're so sweet, Johnny! I love how you just assume the girl in my avatar is a whore. That really is the cutest thing. You must have a lot of girlfriends in real life with that suave attitude.

You're awesome, Johnny. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

Thanks, Mirage!!! I think you're pretty swell also!!! Very Happy

I only assume the girl is a whore because she looks like a cheap Thai Hooker, and I have a lot of experience with them. Oh, and by the way, I know I have a very sweet attitude but believe it or not, I don't have a lot of girlfriends. Sad In fact, I haven't had a girlfriend since I was in high school like 20 years ago. And even then, my girlfriend didn't even know she was my girlfriend, but it was still a very beautiful relationship, I know it sounds weird, but I liked it! She was aweseome!

Thanks for telling me I'm awesome, too, Mirage! Very Happy People do tell me otherwise, all the time, and to be honest I usually believe them! But your kind words help me see that I really am pretty incredibly awesome!

In fact, you were so nice, that I think I'll end this post to you with a couplet:

For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings
That then I scorn to change my state with kings'.

Very Happy
Owljornan
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
It explains the homeschooling, the strictness of her parents, and that they don't want her de-viled by Daniel, who they call "Beast", which is Christian for "Anti-Christ". Very interesting stuff!

Also, when I was a kid I was in Christian School. You wouldn't believe what they used to teach us Bible stories - Yes, none other than HAND PUPPETS!!! And what does Brie always have in her room, always lying around and always using them? HAND PUPPETS!

Unmistakably Christian, the special ceremony is probably her confirmation or baptism, or maybe she is having the laying on of hands.

If that were true,then why would her parents ever allow her to have a shrine of Mr.Crowley?If they're that protective over Daniel,then they would never let her have pictures of him.And what about the language?It's a dead language,when do christians ever use Pagan dead languages?
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseyJohnny wrote:
Mirage wrote:

You're so sweet, Johnny! I love how you just assume the girl in my avatar is a whore. That really is the cutest thing. You must have a lot of girlfriends in real life with that suave attitude.

You're awesome, Johnny. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

Thanks, Mirage!!! I think you're pretty swell also!!! Very Happy

I only assume the girl is a whore because she looks like a cheap Thai Hooker, and I have a lot of experience with them. Oh, and by the way, I know I have a very sweet attitude but believe it or not, I don't have a lot of girlfriends. Sad In fact, I haven't had a girlfriend since I was in high school like 20 years ago. And even then, my girlfriend didn't even know she was my girlfriend, but it was still a very beautiful relationship, I know it sounds weird, but I liked it! She was aweseome!

Thanks for telling me I'm awesome, too, Mirage! Very Happy People do tell me otherwise, all the time, and to be honest I usually believe them! But your kind words help me see that I really am pretty incredibly awesome!

In fact, you were so nice, that I think I'll end this post to you with a couplet:

For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings
That then I scorn to change my state with kings'.

Very Happy

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny....

Your posts continue to tickle my funny bones.

Although I gotta tell you, just because you've had experience with Cheap Thai Hookers (is this a phrase to capitalize? perhaps it should be TMed), I dont think that means you need to project that onto every picture of a dark haired female.

For instance, I've had a lot of experiences with men who were bastards, but I dont project those experiences onto other men that I meet (except the ones who ARE bastards).

I'm sorry about your lack of girlfriends, for the life of me I cant imagine why that would be. You obviously seem well learned and very articulate. Perhaps it's because you persist on thinking that most, if not all women are Cheap Thai Whores? (tm)? Or maybe it's because of your associations with said Whores. Most women don't like men who have had such experiences with CTW's.

Dont ever stop believing, Johnny. You are an awesome guy and deserve all the best in future endeavors!

Thanks for saying I'm nice, BTW. I'd like to think so but it's always nice to hear(I do so enjoy getting my ego inflated. You know how it is).

All the best wishes!
Mirage
(BTW--I don't like the idea of you beweeping your outcast state, or troubling deaf Heaven with your bootless cries, so here's a little something for you, from me, with love)

A lot of sweat put the immortal gods
to the forefront of the virtue reaching endeavor.
Long and hard and painful
the road to happiness in the begining.
But when you get there,
it becomes so easy
and pleasant that you forget
all the hardships that preceded.
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny....

Your posts continue to tickle my funny bones.

Although I gotta tell you, just because you've had experience with Cheap Thai Hookers (is this a phrase to capitalize? perhaps it should be TMed), I dont think that means you need to project that onto every picture of a dark haired female.

For instance, I've had a lot of experiences with men who were bastards, but I dont project those experiences onto other men that I meet (except the ones who ARE bastards).

I don't project that onto every picture of a dark-haired female, I just thought that girl in your pic was. I'm guessing she's not, since you still haven't said, but you seem to be indicating she's not. I spent so much time with the Cheap Thai Hookers because they always came into the clinic/shelter where I was doing volunteer work at the clinic/mission in the Bowery. Many a time did I feed them soup and tend to their bruises that they got from the "johns" (No Punns intended LOLMAO!!!) that would be abusive to them. That's why i assumed it was Alexter Crowly in your avitar also because he was an abuser, from what I understand.

Anyway, I'm sorry you've had so many experiences with bastards, perhaps you ought to try meeting a better class of men? (I'm not quite sure why it matters that these men don't know who their fathers were, but it seems to bother you.) In any case, I wouldn't care if a woman was a bastard, or an orphan for that matter, if I truly cared about her. Maybe you ought to look beyond the superficial trappings of lineage and see these men for who they REALLY are? It shouldn't matter if they don't know who their fathers are. I see on TV all the time, there's lots of women who don't know who their Babie-Daddy is. One woman on Maury today, she tested the 8th guy for Peternity, and you know what Maury said? He said, "In the case of 2 year old Tamiqua, Keshawn, you are NOT the father!!!" and then the babie-mama went running off the stage, weeping, for the 8th time on the Maury show. I could not believe what I was seeing!!! I'm glad I caught today's Maury show, because it just happened to be peternity tests as today's show topic. Wowwee wow wow, what a DOOZY!!! But I don't think it should be held against Tamiqua when she grows up that she's a bastard, it's her mother's fault, for being such a "trickass ho" (not my words, but that's what Keshawn called her in his video, before the peternity test).

Mirage wrote:

I'm sorry about your lack of girlfriends, for the life of me I cant imagine why that would be. You obviously seem well learned and very articulate. Perhaps it's because you persist on thinking that most, if not all women are Cheap Thai Whores? (tm)? Or maybe it's because of your associations with said Whores. Most women don't like men who have had such experiences with CTW's.

I don't think that all women are Cheap Thai Whores, I realize that only a small percentage of women (in America, anyway) are of Thai descent. But you're right, probably because I associate with the whores, women probably think that I got their diseases from helping them in the clinic and shelter. People are so ignorant about AIDS and STD's these days - you can't get it from a toilet seat, and you can't get it from doing volunteer work with the downtrodden in our society. But people treat the downtrodden like they're Leapords! Nobody wants to see them, touch them, hug them, or help them. It's sad! I guess by my association with such people, maybe women do reject me by association.

Mirage wrote:

Dont ever stop believing, Johnny. You are an awesome guy and deserve all the best in future endeavors!

Thanks for saying I'm nice, BTW. I'd like to think so but it's always nice to hear(I do so enjoy getting my ego inflated. You know how it is).

All the best wishes!
Mirage
(BTW--I don't like the idea of you beweeping your outcast state, or troubling deaf Heaven with your bootless cries, so here's a little something for you, from me, with love)

A lot of sweat put the immortal gods
to the forefront of the virtue reaching endeavor.
Long and hard and painful
the road to happiness in the begining.
But when you get there,
it becomes so easy
and pleasant that you forget
all the hardships that preceded.

Thanks for the kind words back! Funny you should say "don't stop beliving", because I just heard a song the other day by some 60's rock group called "Journy" and some of the words were "Dont stop, beleeevin...hold onto a feeelaaayayainnn...Street fights, whoooowwwhooohoohoohoooooooooooooo!!!!" I found this song to be my new inspiration, and I'm making it my new theme song, replacing "I of the Tiger" by Surviver!!!

And thanks for your poem! I like it, did it take you a long time to write it? It took me forever to write my couplet for you! I like the idea that the Immoral gods paving the way to happiness that hardships proceed! It reminds me of a favorite movie of mine, the Shortshank Redemption, starging Morgan Freedman and Timothy Robins. In the end, they end up in Quaoaxacatal, Mexico, on a beautiful pristine beach, next to the beuatiful blue pacific under a Sky blue Sky!!! It is my dream, to be like that one day!!! I love Mexico, coincidence? I think not!

Thanks for the inspirations and wonderful Imaginations, Mirage! (By the way, Mirage is one of my favorite hotels in Las Vegas!)

Love always,
~ JJ
Morgan
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread fails.

<3 Danielbeast <3
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The warm autumn breeze tickles my ear,
Calling, calling
Softly it whispers
Close the thread!
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody realise,
This life,
is filled with suprise,

That's why i need protection,
I need it because i need it,
You can call me a coward,
But i'm just a average little girl that knows nothing.

I hate to wake up in the middle of the night,
I hate to run away from a stranger who keep chasing me,
I hate to say goodbye to all my pal,
I hate to hurt anybody's feeling,
I hate to walk alone to school,
I hate to lose,
Yes,
I do hate all those things,
because i'm scared..
So scared as i never know life will be this tough

I want somebody to protect me,
and the person should be you.

Just come to me,
And protect me.

Oh, but i'm scared,
if i put all my faith in you,
i might just love my life.

And my life would be perfect,
So, i might just leave you and go,
And you'll get hurt,
And i'm going to hate that,
Too, anyway..
psych0rabbit
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that it has been thrown around a couple times that you think Bree is LDS... FYI, she is not. I'm LDS, and can tell you that whatever the stuff is that she's doing, it's not part of our church.

Cheers!
psych0
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian Reply with quote

Owljornan wrote:
And what about the language?It's a dead language,when do christians ever use Pagan dead languages?

Ummm...

LATIN?!
tannhaus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: I Concurr, Bree is a Fundamentalist Christian Reply with quote

sororyzbl wrote:
Ummm...

LATIN?!

You forgot the language of the New Testament....Greek.

And then there's the fact that Enochian is neither a pagan language nor a dead one. It's never been spoken as a language anywhere on the face of the earth...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: