Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clues on the LoneyGirl15 Website

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ford0067
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Clues on the LoneyGirl15 Website Reply with quote

Before anyone flames I am nor re-hashing the clues already discussed. I will probably get flamed for other reasons but that is how it goes. If this was already discussed some where please say so. I did a search but didn't really see anything.

Now on to my point. With all the discussion of Bree religion many have used the lonelygirl15.com site and the images located on the site to point to Thelma as her religion. Now here is the interesting take. Why is the assumtion being made.

Think about what loneygirl15 is. It was set up to build a world of it's own including some fake fans. The main page of the site says it is a Tribute to loneygirl15. The language takes on the persona of a fan who has created the site. That "fan" would build the page based on the info from the videos. The Thelma points could be assumed based on the Crowely picture. The "fan" does not necessarily know what Bree's religion is and is only assuming.

My point in this is the website very possibly could be just another part of what is a very eloborate interactive story.

Thoughts / Enhancements / Flames

Smile
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Clues on the LoneyGirl15 Website Reply with quote

ford0067 wrote:
Before anyone flames I am nor re-hashing the clues already discussed. I will probably get flamed for other reasons but that is how it goes. If this was already discussed some where please say so. I did a search but didn't really see anything.

Now on to my point. With all the discussion of Bree religion many have used the lonelygirl15.com site and the images located on the site to point to Thelma as her religion. Now here is the interesting take. Why is the assumtion being made.

Think about what loneygirl15 is. It was set up to build a world of it's own including some fake fans. The main page of the site says it is a Tribute to loneygirl15. The language takes on the persona of a fan who has created the site. That "fan" would build the page based on the info from the videos. The Thelma points could be assumed based on the Crowely picture. The "fan" does not necessarily know what Bree's religion is and is only assuming.

My point in this is the website very possibly could be just another part of what is a very eloborate interactive story.

Thoughts / Enhancements / Flames

Smile

Very insightful post, ford! You are onto something...trust me, you are. Wink
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Clues on the LoneyGirl15 Website Reply with quote

ford0067 wrote:
Now on to my point. With all the discussion of Bree religion many have used the lonelygirl15.com site and the images located on the site to point to Thelma as her religion. Now here is the interesting take. Why is the assumtion being made

I think the character in scooby doo's name is actually Velma. I don't think she has many worshippers except for a few butch lesbians with cartoon fetishes.
tannhaus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Clues on the LoneyGirl15 Website Reply with quote

sororyzbl wrote:
I think the character in scooby doo's name is actually Velma. I don't think she has many worshippers except for a few butch lesbians with cartoon fetishes.

Ah, but this is Thelma....of Thelma & Louise. They have many more butch lesbians as fans.
missmars
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was a freaking typo, you 2 are like debbie and doris downer. Crying or Very sad

edited to add: I think it makes sense. Bree didn't make the site, a fan did right? or so the story goes.. they wouldn't know anymore about Bree's religion than what is in the videos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: