Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel? Daniel! Did you make it?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Daniel? Daniel! Did you make it? Reply with quote

Dan Beast, we need to know. Did you get taken with the rest? Are you OK? We seriously need a post from you to know if you're all right!

Mincartaugh
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that video was to oppy people therefore anyone supporting DB and them didn't see it

i know it's confusing with the whole new private thing but you'll get used to it
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember, this is the in-character section. So BD&J wouldn't know about a video posted from the Order...
Opladybug
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah but,DB was there. So he knows that it happened.
Or are you saying that he should know that we know what they know....Oh dear.

Comments,represent!

--... --... --... --... --... --... ..--- . -.... -.-. -.... ..-. --... ...-- --... ....- ..--- . -.... ..... --... ..... ..--- ..-. ...-- ...-- -.... ...-- -.... ..--- ...-- .----
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opladybug wrote:
Yah but,DB was there. So he knows that it happened.
Or are you saying that he should know that we know what they know....Oh dear.

see i believe we as characters our supposed to take a faction this new video being to the order faction makes it not viewable to "BDJ"(have no clue what to call this faction) faction
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PRIVATE TRANSMISSION videos are NOT viewable by anyone IN the Breeniverse. So your "in game" character HAS NOT seen that video.

Making posts asking Daniel about what happened afterward their last video is okay, but asking him about anything that happened in that video is not possible because your character hasn't seen the video.
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Creators wrote:

Here's how you play along. Everyone on the website (that's you!) is a character... even if you are playing yourself (like me) or playing a character (like LordGreystoke). So... that means your character "didn't see" the video... you can't tell Daniel/Bree/Jonas/Op/Tachyon about it since it is a video that none of the characters saw (and only characters can talk and interact on this website).

Example: Daniel sends <1>a private transmission (to no one) <1>saying the he loves Bree. You can't tell her. Tachyon sends a private transmission to Bree telling her how to take down Oppy. You can't warn Oppy.

Thoughts? Ideas? Other solutions? We think this is a fairly simple solution that requires a minor suspension of disbelief. But... we're open to your ideas and feedback.

Miles/The Creators
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: LOL You're right, My bad. Reply with quote

Sorry, people. I realized that just after I posted that missive.

But...

Let's just say I'm asking about if the three made it out of Vegas as of the previous video when they all almost got caught.

Mincartaugh
xentis
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok here is how it works

Quote:
If your character is aligned with "The Order" then he/she can see private videos sent out by The Order faction. If your character is aligned with "The Resistance" then he/she can see private videos sent out by The Resistance faction. Every character can see every public video.

mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Got it guys. Really! Reply with quote

The las vegas video where Jonas and Daniel got drunk and Bree watched the water display was a clear broadcast. Everyone got to see it.

I'm duly chastised. I'll take my lashes and go to the corner! (he slinks off to bury himself in the local sand trap)

Mincartaugh
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Got it guys. Really! Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
The las vegas video where Jonas and Daniel got drunk and Bree watched the water display was a clear broadcast. Everyone got to see it.

I'm duly chastised. I'll take my lashes and go to the corner! (he slinks off to bury himself in the local sand trap)

Mincartaugh
I wouldn't lose any sleep over it...no biggie.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: