Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0045 Daniel Crossed The Line [10/3/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first time she got caught sneaking out, she was just on "house arrest" and still got to see daniel. i think daniel is banned for more than sneaking her out. i think maybe bree's parents are doing this in defense of their religion. as far as i can see, they wouldn't even notice if bree was crying over daniel... they don't seem to take interest in any social aspect of her life. their primary goal is to indulge bree in their beliefs and morals.

also, on the subject of their parenting.. i agree with spacie girl that they are a little nuts. i was caught sneaking out once and my parents freaked and grounded me for two weeks, and banned me from seeing my best friend and a couple of other kids because they were the ones with me. my mom has banished me from several important people in my life because of stupid things i did that she blamed them for. i think a lot of this has to do with her parents denial that bree is breaking away and that it was her decision to sneak out and not daniel's. their precious little girl does no wrong, and they refuse to acknowledge that she may have doubted them. she said once that she felt like they deserved to have her lie to them... and that is just the kind of thought they are most afraid of.

hence, they are being annoying and banning daniel from the house (therefore making the videos a lot less interesting lately), at the notion that he is the one pulling her away from their standards.

and evidently they were partially correct, since bree is doing just what they want her to. Sad
i think it's cruel to keep a girl so sheltered and naive, and i think it is wrong to force her friend or friends out of her life.. it's abuse of parental power. parental authority does not indicate controlling a child, or brainwashing them, or forcing them into a lonely life of solitude.

thus, i disagree with bree's parents' parenting methods.
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
i think it's cruel to keep a girl so sheltered and naive, and i think it is wrong to force her friend or friends out of her life.. it's abuse of parental power. parental authority does not indicate controlling a child, or brainwashing them, or forcing them into a lonely life of solitude.

thus, i disagree with bree's parents' parenting methods.

I agree with you that the punishment is a little harsh and that Bree's Parents are a little over the top. Although they used to let him in her room with the door closed. Which is pretty liberal for a parent of a child Bree's age. Maybe they saw that Bree was becoming attracted to Daniel rather than being just freinds, so they decided to put a stop to allowing him in her room.

Part of the reason for Bree's dad banning Daniel could also be due to Daniel's refusal to film the concert thingy he asked him too. Maybe he was angry at this and used Bree's sneaking out as a reason to ban him.

They did not however stop her internet access and I would assume she still has access to a phone. So theoretically she could still be able to contact Daniel if she wanted to. They just don't seem to want him in their house.

We need a new vid soon.........
JaggyL
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember that this latest exclusion of Daniel was Bree's decision, because he asked her to choose between him or her religion. She decided they were unevenly yoked.

I hope she comes round soon!
ricki17
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: