Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I may have found a very important clue to her religion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dreamtoact
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: I may have found a very important clue to her religion Reply with quote

ok well its my first time posting a post on here but i absolutely thought thiswas important. i went onto wikipedia.or and i found out something VERY interesting. If you go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonelygirl15
you will see a pic of Daniel lighting candels under a pic of Aleister Crowley in Brees room. Then click on the name of Aleister Crowley and you will see very interesting info. It says something about an occult and the religion of Thelema. I think he was the founder of thelema. Now the Quetion is why does Bree have a pic of Aleister Crowley. Is it because she is part of the religion. Also a little of topic, i dont know if there is a connection but there used to be a show called Hex on the british chanel and the two main characters names were Cassie and Thelma. you know what disregard the hex thing i thought i had something but i think its nothing. But yeah Bree might be part of Thelema. Also Aleister Crowley wrote something called the equinox and bree was talking about the equinox. and thelema has something to do with egypt. So i am pretty sure Bree is part of thelema.

On wikipedia it writes about some of the practices and observance they do:
Although there are communal ceremonies informed by Thelema and organizations to support them (see Thelemic organizations), Thelemic practice is largely an individual affair. Generally, practices are designed to assist the Thelemite in finding and manifesting True Will, although some include celebratory aspects as well. [29]

Crowley wrote many rituals and discussed numerous spiritual practices that he considered central to the Thelemic experience. These include (but are certainly not limited to):

Liber Resh—consisting of four daily adorations to the sun
The purification, consecration and exaltation of one's Body of Light by the use of rituals of invocation (e.g. the Ritual of the Pentagram)
Eucharistic celebrations, such as The Gnostic Mass or the Mass of the Phoenix
Development in Yoga
Keeping a magical record (a sort of diary for recording ritual and mystical experiences)
"Saying Will" before the main meal of the day (a simple set of statements—sometimes presented as a dialog with others—declaring that it is the individual's will to eat and drink, in order to fortify his body, in order to accomplish the Great Work.)

Maybe the ceremony she is participating in is in the list above.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that's really cool! Interesting theory! Thanks for posting!

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another fun Hex connection is that after Cassie was killed, the main "slayer" type character was Ella Dee, the semi-immortal daughter of Elizabethan astrologer John Dee -- the inventor of the Enochian alphabet.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hex was a good show...Damn you BBC America for no longer showing it! I know I need to see more Cash in the Attic. Wire in the Blood, though...um, we can keep that one...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: