Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meridian?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Meridian? Reply with quote

Sooo Jona's Step grandma I suppose mentioned the meridian and free will...interesting? reminds me of The Longitude latitude vid from a while back...what do you guys think, of an significance?

PS: it's 6am and I'm trying to think deeply here so help me out
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: Meridian? Reply with quote

krmurr87 wrote:
Sooo Jona's Step grandma I suppose mentioned the meridian and free will...interesting? reminds me of The Longitude latitude vid from a while back...what do you guys think, of an significance?

PS: it's 6am and I'm trying to think deeply here so help me out

4 am here... my brain is trying to work just as much as your prolly lol.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha.
well, Jonas said it pretty clearly. something like, thats geography, how does it have anything to do with spiritual.
Bree's been pretty straight forward though in her older videos making it pretty clear that geography has a part of her religion.

I can't think of anything deeply though. Bree, Jonas and Alex (the only ones who I'd expect information from on this topic) haven't given us much to go by.
The only thing I can think of is that some spiritualities feel that certain areas have spiritual energies. I've heard them called "Hot spots," before. Anyways, each area has specific meanings: Healing energies, Spiritual Guidance Energies, Love Energies and Psychic Energies amoung the many others. Then there ae a few that is everything and anything.

An good, popular example of these Hot Spots is Stonehendge. People for centuries have believe that the structure at Stonehendge was built for that very purpose. And more and more evidence points to that very idea (shadows that are casted, druid writings that are found). It's neat. If you can find pictures of Solstices at Stonehendge, I urge you to do so. It truely is an amazing sight to see.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meridians also refer to the 20 meridians, or energy channels in the human body. Alcupuncture therapy is said to align these meridians to cure head aches, emotional problems, and other bodily disturbances. Very fitting with the occult.

X
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I found this info and posted it in the video section, so I thought maybe I should repost it here.
imogene2004 wrote:
I don't know if I've found something here or not, it's really early and I just woke up. But I went Googling for meridian line and here's what I found (it seems pretty significant):

Quote:
Cygnus, the celestial swan of classical mythology, is perhaps the oldest constellation in the world. Why was this constellation singled out as important by our ancestors? Now new evidence suggests that the arrival of unique cosmic particles from the Cygnus constellation might help explain not only why we gained a strange fascination for this star system, recognised as the cosmic source of life and death, but also why the human race experienced an accelerated evolution in Upper Palaeolithic times.

Ok so that's kinda interesting, but then I saw THIS Shocked :

Quote:
In addition to this, THE CYGNUS MYSTERY explores the strange appearance of the Watchers of the Book of Enoch; examines the archaic beliefs of the star-worshipping Sabians and angel-worshipping Yezidi, who each saw the North Star as the direction of cosmic life and death. It shows that the Giza pyramids relate more closely to Cygnus than they do Orion, and reveals for the very first time the previously unrecognized entrance to an underworld domain equated directly with what American psychic Edgar Cayce referred to as the Hall of Records.
Shocked
from http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/thecygnusmystery_sales_blurb.htm

Well, I could be on to something, or not. I don't know it's too early and I'm still pretty tired and I've gotta get going so I don't have time to get into this more right now.

Vote for Faith(my little girl)
https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=39813&x=.gif
jonasrawks
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:
Meridians also refer to the 20 meridians, or energy channels in the human body. Alcupuncture therapy is said to align these meridians to cure head aches, emotional problems, and other bodily disturbances. Very fitting with the occult.

good work, giddeanx Very Happy
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, you guys! I was just thinking "okay, ley lines, yeah, that works"...until I wandered over here... Part o' why I love this place...so many folks finding so much great info!

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read a really interesting book relating stonehenge to the lost city of atlantis and avalon. It was about how the priests and prietesses fled from atlantis(a very spiritual island) when some volcanos erupted and began sinking the city, they landed on an isle not too far away and were so distraught over losing their temple that they began to build a new one starting with stonehenge. Stonehenge was built for the purpose of channeling energy so they would have the strength to raise the new temple and a place to worship in the meantime. Supposedly when they fled atalantis the people got seperated, when they landed on the isle they began building in seperate areas believeing that the other ship had sunk. One side was led by a priestess and the other her husband, a priest. When they finally met up after many years their ways and religion had changed somewhat because of the indiginous peoples infulence. They decided to keep the two seperate temples operating as they were and let the two sides of people worship accordingly. And thats how avalon supposedly came to be. It was the priestesses side.

Dont know if this relates much to Brees story but there are some similarities, like the two sides to the same religion and the freewill to worship and stonehenge and all that.
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like what Lurker is thinking on this one. "That meridian lines thing and a possible relation of them to the human soul ... sounds like it has something to do with ley lines to me. Maybe that's what the really special ceremony girls are about? Girls born at certain points of geographical significance (where certain ley lines cross)?"
I just keep remembering Lucy's Map when Daniel boke into her appartment. There has to be some reason those maps were on her computer.
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thinkitthrough wrote:
I like what Lurker is thinking on this one. "That meridian lines thing and a possible relation of them to the human soul ... sounds like it has something to do with ley lines to me. Maybe that's what the really special ceremony girls are about? Girls born at certain points of geographical significance (where certain ley lines cross)?"
I just keep remembering Lucy's Map when Daniel boke into her appartment. There has to be some reason those maps were on her computer.

Wow! Hadn't thought of that! To build on that thought, what if it isn't just the place where the child was born, but a birthmark that traces these ley lines so that when the child with these marks performs the walk on the matching ley line, something happens (or is supposed to) happen? Bree was learning a special walk or dance or something, right?
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
thinkitthrough wrote:

Wow! Hadn't thought of that! To build on that thought, what if it isn't just the place where the child was born, but a birthmark that traces these ley lines so that when the child with these marks performs the walk on the matching ley line, something happens (or is supposed to) happen? Bree was learning a special walk or dance or something, right?

I swear this is just like the book I was talking about above, women were the more important beings, the priestess was chosen because she showed certain characteristics at birth, she would have these visions and go walking into the woods, thats how they found the first place to build the stonehenge, on one of her walks she found a cave that was like a maze, she found her way to the center where she found a spiral engraved on the cave wall, eventually she found the starting point to the spiral above ground and followed it to the center where the ground began to shake and unearthed this "power stone" thing which they used to channel the energy of stonehenge to beat some bad guys

I swear this book is REALLY similiar to some of the recent LG15 theorys.
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
thinkitthrough wrote:

Good Point, it might fit. Of course this theory is hard to prove to be plausible. But IF it is. Then the question is what would happen if the walk was performed. What is the purpose?
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S. the stone was in the center of a significant ley line that lined up with stonehenge
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravensnow27 wrote:
P.S. the stone was in the center of a significant ley line that lined up with stonehenge

Hmmmm. could the locations on the map intersect another important point on the earth. like the north pole is point (A) and the south pole is the complementary point (B)
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhh I don't know why they would do that though
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: