Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drinking - An Open Letter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Drinking - An Open Letter Reply with quote

Daniel,

I see how much you care for Bree. Its obvious, there is a love there. Whether it's philos, storge, or eros doesn't matter. You have come to protect her and for this you should be commended.

However, I believe your drinking is putting Bree in grave risk. Your groups strength is in each other. When you drink to excess you are taking your protection out of the picture.

I understand your life is now utter chaos. You are surrounded by things you don't understand. I can feel your need for some escape, but being drunk is not the way. You must find another outlet. The chaos around you demands that you stay completly aware. You do not need to fall asleep at the wheel again.

I am not preaching against drinking, but drinking to excess in your situation is suicide.

I worried about you guys.

Respectively,

X

PS I know that Bree can take care of herself. However, with the odds so stacked against you, you're help is equally necessary.

X

Last edited by giddeanx on Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must second this, Daniel.

Remember what drinking did to your parents...and how absent they were for you. You don't want to be absent (in mind, in body, in spirit) when you're most needed, Beast...

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
cbizzle44
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also remember, you got drunk bowling and got kidnapped. then you got drunk in vegas and were found. drinking might seem like a fun thing, but in your situation, it's a ridiculously bad idea.
daniel+ +the order=danger Shocked

oh, it's what you do to me

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clarazzle44- in a youtubian world
Melanie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly. You need to be alert. You could be captured so much more easily. Not to mention someone could spike your drink.
Claramata
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, I will not preach about drinking. Just be responsible and know when is a good time and how much you can drink without wearing giant sombreros and screaming at cameras. You and Jonas obviously wouldn't have been much help at that point should the Order have taken the opportunity to attack.

You were drinking when you first got kidnapped. You and Jonas were obviously drunk the second time they found you and held you.

Responsibility is key here.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to chime in here. I shouldn't preach either - but of course I'm not running from men with dark sunglasses and sociopathic Orderites. I think you should refrain from the drinking a little. You wouldn't want to be going home with any more cowboys would you?

Just sayin'. We all care about you, so don't give us such reason to worry! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: