Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Follow The Drug Money

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Follow The Drug Money Reply with quote

The Order uses a variety of prescription drugs to control its own members and others, and it must obtain the drugs from somewhere. It's likely that the Order manufactures the drugs from some location, and we already know that it ships them from some location (since Daniel found an empty shipping box in a warehouse). What if the Order funds its operations through legal and/or illegal drug sales? They probably have enough prescription drugs to turn a profit, as well as enough people to sell these drugs. I think that Bree and the gang should investigate all sales venues of the drugs that they know the Order has used (Epogen, etc.), as well as the drugs' manufacturers. I don't know where this will get them, but it couldn't hurt. For all we know, one of the higher-ups in the Order works for the FDA. I suggest they start with pieces of evidence that they have--the shipping container and accompanying information.
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the kids are allowed back in the states...you know how it happens in the movies... lol

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just keep thinking mafia, I've seen so many gangster/mafia movies thanks to my bf and roommate and it seems like they always have a front like Bree said for something darker. Like laundromats, restuarants and other businesses with drug rings and car strippers in the back. Ya know? Wait, wasn't there a laundromat somewhere back there? Oh, that had something to do with her dad I believe but still, there are scientists and drugs involved, maybe they develop and test drugs on their members to sell to foreign companies...they recruit them through the religion then brainwash them into doing some tests. They could have tested on Bree when she was younger and placed her with "parents" to see how she grew and reacted, maybe now shes due for some more testing (ceremony). Somehow the weird religious stuff ties into this but my brain hurts...anybody?
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm.

the mafia deals in a lot of illegal drugs - but truly, prescription drugs don't make them much money. i'll tell you who does make money off of it though, the obvious, pharmaceutical companies. They make TONS of money.

The mafia is pretty huge in Montreal. Good times had by all. And from what I've covered/experienced, it's mostly the hard drugs that makes them money, the "services" provided, and such things. I can't see the mafia making a substantial profit off of dexedrine.

I'd be more willing to bet that the Order falls on the pharmaceutical side than the mafia side of things.

good points raven! It does feel like a front.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typically when you have a group of people (like the order) who like power, money is often on the top of their list....

p.s. If you liked mafia, you'd like the tv show, the donelly brothers...

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a sneaky suspicion that the order won't run out of money any time soon.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ravensnow27
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoseCrowley wrote:
Typically when you have a group of people (like the order) who like power, money is often on the top of their list....

p.s. If you liked mafia, you'd like the tv show, the donelly brothers...

I did want to check that show out
NikkiBowerReport
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Follow The Drug Money Reply with quote

Kanazaka wrote:
The Order uses a variety of prescription drugs to control its own members and others, and it must obtain the drugs from somewhere. It's likely that the Order manufactures the drugs from some location, and we already know that it ships them from some location (since Daniel found an empty shipping box in a warehouse). What if the Order funds its operations through legal and/or illegal drug sales? They probably have enough prescription drugs to turn a profit, as well as enough people to sell these drugs. I think that Bree and the gang should investigate all sales venues of the drugs that they know the Order has used (Epogen, etc.), as well as the drugs' manufacturers. I don't know where this will get them, but it couldn't hurt. For all we know, one of the higher-ups in the Order works for the FDA. I suggest they start with pieces of evidence that they have--the shipping container and accompanying information.

Kanazaka, this is a very interesting theory. The Order was pumping Bree full of eopgen, which we don't really have an explanation for. In Vegas, B, D, & J were doped up with drugs by some guy who was also taking drugs. Apparently drugs are important to the Order - there must be some connection, whether it's the mafia, drug companies, etc.

Think I think I may have to do some investigating. Thanks for the tip!!
xovonchezio
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Follow The Drug Money Reply with quote

NikkiBowerReport wrote:
Kanazaka wrote:

Kanazaka, this is a very interesting theory. The Order was pumping Bree full of eopgen, which we don't really have an explanation for. In Vegas, B, D, & J were doped up with drugs by some guy who was also taking drugs. Apparently drugs are important to the Order - there must be some connection, whether it's the mafia, drug companies, etc.

NIKKI! Smile You rock.
Next time on Cooking With Class...
How to make a lovely epogen and drug cake for your party guests!

R.I.P. Drew Avery and Isaac Gilman
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marlasinger wrote:

the mafia deals in a lot of illegal drugs - but truly, prescription drugs don't make them much money.

uhhh...vicodin? You how many kids would kill for that? They even joked about it in the show, when Jonas cut his hand.

Perscription drugs are actually one of the most used drugs in America (for illegal/dangerous purposes; alcohol is #1 on the list).

I know that this quote is old, but I saw that and had to say something.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Follow The Drug Money Reply with quote

NikkiBowerReport wrote:
Kanazaka wrote:

Thanks, Nikki Very Happy ! Please film a video of your investigation, if at all possible.
gjtko2007
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second that! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: