Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0174 - "New Girl" [4/17/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic :: View next topic  
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think the Creators have hit upon a nice form of Bree. She's grownup, but still cute and quirky.

I'm back to liking her for the most part.

If I don't think about how mean she was to Daniel and Jonas.
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, people! We were back to liking Bree back in that training video of hers! >_< I guess some Doubting Thomases needed convincing.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We" were, lol!

I guess some of "us" weren't. Wink

Back in the training video, she pulled out her monkey and was complaining about the camp. She still felt like a privileged princess to me.

She finally seems to be taking this seriously now.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breepop wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Sami: What did you mean when you said that it isn't really Bree in this video?? I was so confused. That looks like Bree to me...

I don't think she meant LITERALLY not Bree, lol. She was speaking in more of a personality sense... like that wasn't the way Bree usually acts, I guess.
I thought maybe Sami thought she was a clone or something. Shocked

The cloning talk seemed so random. It was weird.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
LolaJC
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwicherbichen wrote:
Wow, people! We were back to liking Bree back in that training video of hers! >_< I guess some Doubting Thomases needed convincing.

I wasn't trying to speak for anyone else. Sorry if it came off that way. I'm just saying that now I am starting to like her more. K? Wink
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like Bree any more or less than I did, but I like the way her personality is developing as she grows up. And really, she's matured a lot in past ten months. I particularly like her new take-charge attitude and determination to do the right thing, even though she may be afraid and concerned about her welfare. In this video in particular, I admire her immediate support for the new girl whom the Order is chasing. I was surprised that it wasn't Maddison Atkins, but then I remembered that she's investigating the Order, and is not being pursued Embarassed (at least not for the ceremony Twisted Evil ). Very nice video, and great acting by Jess Smile .
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kanazaka wrote:
I don't like Bree any more or less than I did, but I like the way her personality is developing as she grows up. And really, she's matured a lot in past ten months. I particularly like her new take-charge attitude and determination to do the right thing, even though she may be afraid and concerned about her welfare. In this video in particular, I admire her immediate support for the new girl whom the Order is chasing.

In retrospect, that's probably a better way to phrase how I feel about her too. I still don't actually like her in the sense that I do Daniel or Jonas (she'll probably never get there), but I do like that she's got some good qualities in her personality now and has demonstrated that she has the potential to be an adult.

A princess complex by its lonesome is a lot better than what she had before. I can live with that.
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankly, I like Bree quite a bit less these days. Her attitude toward Daniel hasn't changed since day one. She still sees him as a handy thing to have around, but of no real consequence. She's also starting to get bitter. The scene in the parking lot of the grocery store is a prime example. Instead of a group of three friends, the DBJs have become three individuals occupying the same space. I see that as mainly Bree's fault. She has removed herself from interaction with the boys and the result is catastrophic. Somehow she has focused her priorities entirely outward and is ignoring the breakdown of her support team.

Nope. I don't like this Bree one bit.
LolaJC
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is Nikki B official or what??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: