Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need your help
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gonzo308
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Jules' Whereabouts Reply with quote

Hey Bree-

If Jules is the new ceremony girl, she is located around either Dallas, TX or Chicago, IL.

She mentioned that she went to bodyworlds at the museum and then mentioned a ballerina (which is in the Bodyworlds2 exhibit in Chicago) and a man on horse (which is in the Bodyworlds1 exhibit in Dallas).

FYI in case you all need to run down and save her, Tachyon style!

Gonzo
asti
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Timing once new girl identified Reply with quote

Question for you: how long were you in preparation for the ceremony, meaning the injections and special diet? Or am I mistaken and these actions were not done as preparation steps along with Enochian language lessons?

If these actions are markers, they could help narrow down identification. Plus, this knowledge might help with establishing a timeline for action once the new girl is identified. [/img]
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: jonas is evil Reply with quote

I think we need to find out which of the girls have THE MARK on their back. That should tell us who is qualified, right Bree?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, are you OK?
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: jonas is evil Reply with quote

modelmotion wrote:
I think we need to find out which of the girls have THE MARK on their back. That should tell us who is qualified, right Bree?

bree had mentioned before that she had a birthmark on her back that her mother used to tease her about. From what she has told us about her mother, and if that mark was sbymolic of anything to do with their beliefs, I dont think their would be any teasing going on.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, but it is symbolic, voyboy. It's the Oppy/watcher symbol.

Last edited by longlostposter on Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
theratdiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree,

I still say that you three should see what data was left behind in the bunker. There could be files, etc, on that computer. There could be vital clues on the slides that could help you to better understand the Order, or even to figure out which girl is a good candidate... further inspection of the maps left behind might also provide you with information. Please look into it... Jonas' parents just might have left behind something vital.

TRD
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something has been bothering me about the computer. Ronin said he only saw a monitor and that it could even have been a dumb terminal for a main frame. Did anyone see anything besides the monitor? I couldn't tell, but I've got those old eyes. Shocked
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are awesome! Thank you for all of your tips, clues, and suggestions. It's been so helpful. I can't believe how many young girls there are out there who could be preparing for the ceremony. Do you think the Order needs more than one girl? It's so confusing because I still don't even know what the ceremony is. If they could easily replace me, why didn't they do so sooner?
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were the creme of the crop. They are seconds.
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they might be trying to replace you although it is not their true desire. and it may fail, leading back to you.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, do you need help with reading?

Geez.
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
You guys are awesome! Thank you for all of your tips, clues, and suggestions. It's been so helpful. I can't believe how many young girls there are out there who could be preparing for the ceremony. Do you think the Order needs more than one girl? It's so confusing because I still don't even know what the ceremony is. If they could easily replace me, why didn't they do so sooner?

It's really important that you pay attention to these other girls - I worry that your heavy focus on callmejules may lead you down a blind alley.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Bree, do you need help with reading?
Geez.
Patience, Juli, she is young.
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rupaZer0 wrote:
lonelygirl15 wrote:

It's really important that you pay attention to these other girls - I worry that your heavy focus on callmejules may lead you down a blind alley.

So true!
You have to make sure to check out everyone, or else you might miss out on who the real girl might be.

But if they could have replaced you, they really didn't have to make such a big deal out of it. I mean, the chased you and followed you. They could have just found another girl right away and you wouldn't have to worry about everything that has happened to you up to now
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: