Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0173- "About the Gun" [4/16/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell you what though if polar bears and freaky dust monsters start showing up I'm outta here!

Razz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha!

seriously!

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
bluegum
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
bluegum wrote:
I don't think that cassie makes much sense. Cassie and Bree went to school together, so they lived near each other, and we're both in the Hymn of One, SSSSSSSSSSSSSoooooooooooooo why would cassie be on the board and not bree. Just a thought.

That's the thing, though: Cassie wasn't in the Hymn of One. She was supposed to have been freaked out by the religion

I realized that and started thinking about the fact that Bree moved around quite a bit after I was already up stairs laying in bed. Rolling Eyes lol I wasn't getting up and out of my warm bed to fix it in the middle of the night.
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sappho wrote:

People keep joking about Scientology, but there's a link between Scientology and Crowley, especially in California. L.Ron, the founder of Scientology, was involved in the OTO before he founded Scientology. Crowley called him some interesting things, considered him a rip-off. Anyway, Scientology borrows heavily from Beastly Uncle Al's works, to say the least.

ElRon was never in the OTO.
MCH/TA,X ++ CO1,PEG/SG,W+,N++, Dd+, Dr+, A, a+, C++, G++, QH+++,666+++, Y+++
------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty cool vid. I'm glad to see that the story is moving in a new and exciting direction. Like many of you, I'm also sure the information on that whiteboard will come in handy. Good acting in this video, too, especially by Jonas. I also liked Jonas' and Bree's discussion about toilet paper and running water Very Happy . Lover's quarrel Laughing !
Sappho
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sororyzbl wrote:
Sappho wrote:

People keep joking about Scientology, but there's a link between Scientology and Crowley, especially in California. L.Ron, the founder of Scientology, was involved in the OTO before he founded Scientology. Crowley called him some interesting things, considered him a rip-off. Anyway, Scientology borrows heavily from Beastly Uncle Al's works, to say the least.

ElRon was never in the OTO.

Think again. L. Ron lived with Jack Parsons and his wife. In addition to being a government rocket scientist, Jack was very high up in the OTO. Jack was even up for head of the OTO in the US. L. Ron scammed Jack bad, running off with Jack's wife and yacht, which he sold for a tidy sum after sailing off into the sunset. Crowley laughed his head off when he found out, and said Jack wasn't suited to be the head if he was so easily duped.

You can read about this in Sex and Rockets: The Occult World of Jack Parsons, by John Carter, a biography of Parsons. http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Rockets-Occult-World-Parsons/dp/0922915563
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I've tried to patiently ignore the fact that I haven't the foggiest clue what OTO stands for, but I'm down to my last neuron and it's starting to have spark issues. Please somebody tell me what OTO stands for. I know I'm gonna feel foolish, but better feeling foolish than being foolish.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
OK, I've tried to patiently ignore the fact that I haven't the foggiest clue what OTO stands for, but I'm down to my last neuron and it's starting to have spark issues. Please somebody tell me what OTO stands for. I know I'm gonna feel foolish, but better feeling foolish than being foolish.

It's a Thelemite organization structured by Crowley, from what I understand.
Sappho
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:

OTO stands for Ordo Templi Orientis. Crowley didn't found it, but he was invited to take it over by the people running it. He quickly made it his own. There's a Wikipedia article about it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordo_Templi_Orientis

I personally avoid the OTO and anyone involved in it. The California branch has long ties to the CIA. As far as I'm concerned, they are just another cult, only less organized and more insidious than the ones with living founders.
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sappho wrote:

Think again. L. Ron lived with Jack Parsons and his wife. In addition to being a government rocket scientist, Jack was very high up in the OTO. Jack was even up for head of the OTO in the US. L. Ron scammed Jack bad, running off with Jack's wife and yacht, which he sold for a tidy sum after sailing off into the sunset. Crowley laughed his head off when he found out, and said Jack wasn't suited to be the head if he was so easily duped.

You can read about this in Sex and Rockets: The Occult World of Jack Parsons, by John Carter, a biography of Parsons. http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Rockets-Occult-World-Parsons/dp/0922915563

I don't need to think again, you just repeated what I said. LRon was never in the OTO. Parsons was, and was scammed. I've read sex and rockets, and I'm very familiar with the history of the OTO. Kinda have to be, considering I'm in it.
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sappho wrote:

I personally avoid the OTO and anyone involved in it. The California branch has long ties to the CIA. As far as I'm concerned, they are just another cult, only less organized and more insidious than the ones with living founders.

Conspiracy nut much?
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol @ actually being in the oto.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: