Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[META] From the PM of Maddison Atkins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for coming forward just for a second to speak to us. I have enjoyed the this the first chapter of your story and look forward to what is to come. Thank you again for the time and effort you are putting forward. I am very excited about whatever is to come, your creativity and resourcefulness is fully evident and you are bound to give us another thrill ride. Hopefully soon.

X
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Oh, and "Where's Whiskey?" <-- Ultra important

in "No More" Adam says that his apparently now ex girlfriend Emily took him in the split (sad, but good that he wasn't there for the...um...carnage)

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be98ytUIiLw

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
selizabeth
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as what I would like to know...

I'm wondering if Jeromy ever had long term intentions for this ARG or if it was just fun and games for him.

Edited to take out a lot of my longwinded presumptuous rambling...

and to add, oh yeah. he said this was a chapter huh? maybe there is more to come long term. ignore me. Embarassed
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ignatzmouse wrote:
First video post?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6u4VnjIbpk

Evidently everyone else has silly things like jobs and exams.

Thanks again for that.

Haether wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Oh, and "Where's Whiskey?" <-- Ultra important

in "No More" Adam says that his apparently now ex girlfriend Emily took him in the split (sad, but good that he wasn't there for the...um...carnage)

Ah, I wasn't able to understand that part of the audio until now (around the 47 second mark). So that's what he was saying. Thanks. Mystery solved, I guess.

marlasinger wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be98ytUIiLw

Aww. Poor Marla. Good question, though.

Last edited by Lurker on Tue May 01, 2007 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Clarification?? Reply with quote

Okay, Sorry... I'm a little confused as to what questions are allowed and which aren't?

Is the main focus to ask questions about the real actors, their filming experiences, the reasoning behind the ARG, etc...
(IE - Asking about the girl who played Maddison, does she really like steak & Lobster in real life, how did she get picked for the part, how was it working with HTMLvis etc...)

OR

Is this to ask questions about the "In-Game" ARG... maybe details we mised or didn't understand, so long as they don't reveal future plot twists (IE: Was the pigeon dropped off at Maddy's door instead of flying there... Why did Emily break up with Adam, etc etc...)

Thanks!

~TheeBerean
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Clarification?? Reply with quote

TheeBerean wrote:
Okay, Sorry... I'm a little confused as to what questions are allowed and which aren't?

I think (and Jeromy could correct me) that both are alright. We're not sure if he will respond in this forum or strictly in video. But there may be a more interactive form of Q&A somewhere down the line.

I'd suggest posting questions in either realm (as long as, as you mentioned, they don't reveal the secrets of the plot). For discussion of Jeromy, his music, and his other work, let's use the other thread, just to keep things focused. I'm sure there will be a little overlap, but hopefully things won't get too confusing.

Depending on the number of replies, we may want to even create a new thread strictly of video questions for Jeromy (I already missed Ignatz's when it went to page 3), to keep them separate from forum reply questions and discussion. We don't want Jeromy to miss them!
Jeromy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Clarification?? Reply with quote

TheeBerean wrote:

Is the main focus to ask questions about the real actors, their filming experiences, the reasoning behind the ARG, etc...
(IE - Asking about the girl who played Maddison, does she really like steak & Lobster in real life, how did she get picked for the part, how was it working with HTMLvis etc...)

OR

Is this to ask questions about the "In-Game" ARG... maybe details we mised or didn't understand, so long as they don't reveal future plot twists (IE: Was the pigeon dropped off at Maddy's door instead of flying there... Why did Emily break up with Adam, etc etc...)

Thanks!

~TheeBerean

Hey. Because this is an ARG and not a movie, the plot has to be discovered rather than told as it would be in movies or books, so I'm not comfortable revealing the IG background stories and the like.

Plus, I'd like to come to a place where I can continue the stories, and I'd hate to give away things now and ruin it for future players.

I can see that there is a fine line. Can you ask if Faye (who played Maddison) really likes lobster? Sure. Go ahead. I don't even know that myself.

Can you ask why Maddison was chosen and if their deaths were staged? Well, to be true to the game, I'm not going to answer that.

So, in short - OOG questions only. But if you have something you want to know and you're not sure, ask. It never hurts to ask.

I hope this makes it more clear.

And yes - all those pages in the bio stuff are me. Hi!
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what method is he useing to reply to these. Through the maddy acount? or is he going to make an acount for the out of character videos and respond to the question videos? I just want to look out for when these replies come

and thank you for an enjoyable arg so far the detail and effert i this is much apreciated and i look forward to whats to come.
lg15panda
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey BK (or another mod), do you think it would help to post a list of the video links in one of the earlier replies to this thread? That way people happening upon this thread can check out one post, instead of crawling through what will probably be multiple pages.

Just a thought!

Anyway I will try to get home and post a video question today!
mistabroadway
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here ya go Jeromy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwP0cG54FCo
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like that you came out from behind the curtain, I've enjoyed Maddy's story a great deal and look forward to seeing where this goes.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeromy great arg
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lg15panda wrote:
Hey BK (or another mod), do you think it would help to post a list of the video links in one of the earlier replies to this thread? That way people happening upon this thread can check out one post, instead of crawling through what will probably be multiple pages.

Done: http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=332578#332578
Jeromy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow - that'll make it easy. Thanks BK

J
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: