Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Okay. What's done, is done...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Okay. What's done, is done... Reply with quote

...I'm not going to bark at you guys about taking Julie cause enough of the forum is doing that already. You know you're in deep if you don't make this right. You guys must make this right.

You need to make her watch all of the videos. ALL OF THEM. From start to finish. Lucy is seen, youre parents being taken away, and as hard as it may be for you to watch, youre father is seen being shot to death by The Order. It's all on video Bree. After all what purpose was it to record all of these unbelievable events other than proof?

You can tell her your story all you want. But I think she has to see it to believe it.

xox
voyboy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Re: Okay. What's done, is done... Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
...I'm not going to bark at you guys about taking Julie cause enough of the forum is doing that already. You know you're in deep if you don't make this right. You guys must make this right.

You need to make her watch all of the videos. ALL OF THEM. From start to finish. Lucy is seen, youre parents being taken away, and as hard as it may be for you to watch, youre father is seen being shot to death by The Order. It's all on video Bree. After all what purpose was it to record all of these unbelievable events other than proof?

You can tell her your story all you want. But I think she has to see it to believe it.

xox
voyboy.

Thanks Voyboy. There's already been enough yelling and second guessing from us. Sad She needs to realize that we're SAVING her. The Order has killed to get me to do the ceremony ... why would they stop now?

I think showing Julia the vids is a great idea! That way, if she doesn't listen to me, maybe she'll believe what she sees.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's your best bet, Bree. She won't believe the things you actually say right now, I'm sure.

Good luck to you.
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
That's your best bet, Bree. She won't believe the things you actually say right now, I'm sure.

Good luck to you.

Yep I agree. I wish I could convince her how dangerous this situation is. That the Order is NOT good and we are. Lurker, we just want to help her. There was and is no intent to harm her. I hope you understand.
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what are you going to do to convince her you're not bad, but the Order is? The Order has never done something so traumatic to her as you have done.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
Lurker wrote:

Good luck to you.

Yep I agree. I wish I could convince her how dangerous this situation is. That the Order is NOT good and we are. Lurker, we just want to help her. There was and is no intent to harm her. I hope you understand.

I do, Bree. I've been trying to get everyone to understand (not an easy task!), and to encourage you guys. I know this can't be an easy thing for any of you, and I know it's to help her.

To be honest, for some reason, I actually believe in you this time. I've questioned you on most of your decisions in the past, but this time I kind of ... do believe in you. Not sure why, but I do.

I'm still behind you guys. Godspeed.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is wrong, Bree. You've sunk to the Order's level by doing this. Why is it okay for you to kidnap a girl and force her to believe one way, and not okay for the Order to do the exact same thing? I think there's a Nietzsche quote that could be fitting here...

Whoever battles with monsters had better see that it does not turn him into a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: Okay. What's done, is done... Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
voyboy wrote:

xox
voyboy.

Thanks Voyboy. There's already been enough yelling and second guessing from us. Sad She needs to realize that we're SAVING her. The Order has killed to get me to do the ceremony ... why would they stop now?

I think showing Julia the vids is a great idea! That way, if she doesn't listen to me, maybe she'll believe what she sees.

Good! Now don't forget to show her from the very start. Don't skip any. That way she will see that you were exactly like her. If she sees them all she has to know that they are real. Let her know that there is no other agenda, other than saving her.

Please keep us posted too!
And good luck!!

xox
vb
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Showing her all the videos is a great idea! Let's get some soda and popcorn and make it a movie night Wink lol

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What will showing her the videos do? You already kidnapped her, she's likely to just assume it's all propaganda you guys made to make her think you're the good guys.
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
What will showing her the videos do? You already kidnapped her, she's likely to just assume it's all propaganda you guys made to make her think you're the good guys.

Not if she sees the dates they were posted on youtube. There's no way she can ignore that. If she realize this started almost a year ago, she will have to believe them.
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
This is wrong, Bree. You've sunk to the Order's level by doing this. Why is it okay for you to kidnap a girl and force her to believe one way, and not okay for the Order to do the exact same thing?

Where do you get the impression that they're forcing Jules to believe anything? I highly doubt they're going to be pumping her full of those drugs that were used on them.

eucebo wrote:
Esteed wrote:

Not if she sees the dates they were posted on youtube. There's no way she can ignore that. If she realize this started almost a year ago, she will have to believe them.

Exactly.
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. Well, Bree, you'll have to do more than just show her the videos. You'll have to show her the bunker.

Bree, remember something after you've shown her the videos. If Julia is not the new girl, then you'll have to keep her with you from then on in anyway. She'll know everything. And even if she promised truly that she wouldn't run to the order and tell them everything...well, the order has its ways, which you know.

She's with you now, and that's that. You'll have to keep her. You're going to have to realise that responsibility. I hope you do.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:

No, we do not understand. You have an ally in Lurker (whom I respect) and a handful of others. Looking at the forum board it appears you have lost most of your support. Not only that -- b/c people on this board helped you find Julia, you have made all of us accomplices in your crime. Did you think of that?
What you did was wrong. Period. No amount of sad faces or "we're the good guys" and "we had to do it"s will atone for this.

Voyboy's idea is a good one. Because of your over reaction, there is no longer any room for error. You have to convince her of the Order's true nature. There is no other option but victory.

Bree... seriously, I wonder: Have you been compromised by the Order? What kind of mind job did they do to you in Vegas? The Bree that fled her home, determined to stop the order is dead. A monster has taken her place.

~tb
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheeBerean wrote:
lonelygirl15 wrote:

No, we do not understand. You have an ally in Lurker (whom I respect) and a handful of others. Looking at the forum board it appears you have lost most of your support. Not only that -- b/c people on this board helped you find Julia, you have made all of us accomplices in your crime. Did you think of that?
What you did was wrong. Period. No amount of sad faces or "we're the good guys" and "we had to do it"s will atone for this.

Voyboy's idea is a good one. Because of your over reaction, there is no longer any room for error. You have to convince her of the Order's true nature. There is no other option but victory.

Bree... seriously, I wonder: Have you been compromised by the Order? What kind of mind job did they do to you in Vegas? The Bree that fled her home, determined to stop the order is dead. A monster has taken her place.

~tb

What TheeBerean said ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: