Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drawings/sketches on Dr. Seuss pages
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ignatzmouse
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOG, Jeromy said that he had two plot directions, one with a strong relationship with the LG15 plot, and one without. Since he didn't get the kind of response he was looking for from the LG15 creators, he's going with the plot direction without an LG15 connection.

So... even if Zipp might have been Jonas's dad in an alternative plot direction, we can be pretty sure that now he's not.
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would have been awesome, but just not the way it worked out.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ignatzmouse wrote:
OOG, Jeromy said that he had two plot directions, one with a strong relationship with the LG15 plot, and one without. Since he didn't get the kind of response he was looking for from the LG15 creators, he's going with the plot direction without an LG15 connection.

So... even if Zipp might have been Jonas's dad in an alternative plot direction, we can be pretty sure that now he's not.

More information from the chat I missed?

X
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:
ignatzmouse wrote:

More information from the chat I missed?

I'm pretty sure he told us that in a video.
selizabeth
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, it was question #20 about the cassie curse.

http://one.revver.com/watch/258949
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also Giddean,

You're assumptions about the age of the child are dead on.... if the book was bought brand new as soon as it was published and given to the child.

However, the book could have been bought used (like 35c from a thrift shop??) or the book could simply have been bought new, but could be a later printing.

Great thoughts... just don't put yourself in too tight of a box. As careful as Jeromy was to leave plot elements for "IG" discussion... I still believe some of the vids and chats are probably peppered with clues even if minute. I do agree with one assumption however:

I think we can safely say that these doodles are not meaningless.

One last question: What other songs were mentioned in that Wiggins song? Yankee Doodle may be the one... but it may not...?

~tb
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O boxes don't scare me friend. Some of the best things in the world are kept in boxes. I also had made a ladder made of if's if of course I had to climb out.

So an answer video that was supposed to not speak of plot of puzzles smashed my little box you say. That is unfortunate. I do hope this will not make people focus on all the dotted "i"'s and crossed "t"'s of the answer videos instead of the clues themselves.

I see where you would be correct. We don't know who Zipp is the father of, and now, whats worse our 3 suspects are gone. We don't even have a bench to sit on.

As for your question-
Other songs in the battle of manassas:
The Girl I Left Behind Me, Dixie, Star Spangled Banner, Marseillaise Hymn

http://artofthestates.org/cgi-bin/piece.pl?pid=274

I am personally partial to The Girl I Left Behind Me. The title sounds a little more appropriate. But really if it is a musical quote wouldn't the quote be from the lyrics themselves and not the title of the song. I guess I am not the only one who enjoys boxes.

X

Last edited by giddeanx on Tue May 08, 2007 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very poetic, Giddeanx... Dr. Seuss would be proud!
silverblue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could Mr Zipp not be Adam's dad?

This idea may have already been discarded...
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seriouslly wonder if he was originally intended to be the biological father of "The New Girl" (Jules or whoever it ended up being..).

Since, as Ignatz reiterated above, the Creators didn't jump on board, Jeromy had to use the "alternate direction" he had prepared.

In any case, I think the first order of business for the forum as a whole is to concentrate on figuring out who Zipp is. Jeromy said he thought it to be one of the easier puzzles. That being so, we should have all of the clues we need when we ask the "right" questions.

Hmmm...

~tb
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheeBerean wrote:
I seriouslly wonder if he was originally intended to be the biological father of "The New Girl" (Jules or whoever it ended up being..).

Since, as Ignatz reiterated above, the Creators didn't jump on board, Jeromy had to use the "alternate direction" he had prepared.

In any case, I think the first order of business for the forum as a whole is to concentrate on figuring out who Zipp is. Jeromy said he thought it to be one of the easier puzzles. That being so, we should have all of the clues we need when we ask the "right" questions.

Hmmm...

Wouldn't that mean that Zipp's identity was decided all along, though, and not dependent on the Creators' cooperation?
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
TheeBerean wrote:

Hmmm...

Wouldn't that mean that Zipp's identity was decided all along, though, and not dependent on the Creators' cooperation?

This is where I have my problem. What part of the game was Jeromy speaking of. Already established puzzles or the future of the game. I was shot down because of one videos now we are back. I really think we should not use Jeromy's answer videos to make backbones for arguments.

X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: