Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We should have seen this coming.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: We should have seen this coming. Reply with quote

You know what everybody we should have seen this coming. Whenever Bree feels that she is in the right to do a particular thing she goes psycho. Look at the whole thing right after she found a watcher symbol in the cabin that belong to Jonas's parents. She tied him up. When Daniel said Jonas escaped she went completely balistic on Daniel.

We should have known the moment they found Julia that something like this was going to happen. She never thinks things through during a stressful situation. She just goes about it half-cocked and doesn't think about the potential consequences. I think somebody needs to join their group just to slap her when she starts acting like this. It's obvious that neither Jonas nor Daniel would do it.

Now Bree I don't know if you'll see this or not but I'm very certain that Daniel, Jonas, and everyone in this forum would agree with every word I said. Your no good in a stressful situation. When the pressure is on you act like an idiot. I feel sorry for Jonas and Daniel just for having to put up with you.

Your whole plan of taking Jules against her will is the prime example of why Jonas said that your dumber then you look. I remember some of us asked which guy do you want more then a friend Jonas or Daniel. After this I think both of them need to get their head examined if they thought about presuing a romantic relationship with you. Its allready painfully obvious that you need that your head checked.
Cat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harsh much?

though Bree she is kinda right, very right. next time think before you act, its like science, every action causes a reaction Confused Shocked somthing you eem to have frogotten

just be more 'think first then act' or ask yourself "WWTD?"
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cat wrote:

though Bree she is kinda right, very right.

Uh last time I checked I have something that disquilfies me to be refered to as a she.
Cat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry Embarassed Embarassed i meant the manly man HeartofSorrow is kinda right...sorry about the mistake Embarassed
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cat wrote:
sorry Embarassed Embarassed i meant the manly man HeartofSorrow is kinda right...sorry about the mistake Embarassed

Oh don't worry about it Cat. I was only teasing you about it. You probably just assumed I was a girl because of my name.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be worse. She could've assumed you were an emo kid from the name.

(Note: I'm not saying you are, just pointing out that it is a very emo name, lol.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: