Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LIST OF STRANGE TAGS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HyeMew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCA wrote:
in Wikipedia there is a reference to the spelling Pastirma...and it mentions bastirma as the spelling in Azeri. Maybe that is the language she is learning instead of Enochian.

Haha screw Azeri.
Bastirma is the Western Armenian word for it while it's Pastirma in Eastern Armenian. Azeris aren't involved, though they probably adopted the food from being in the same region.
Bastirma is indeed a dried spicy meat that gives people REALLY bad breath. An old saying goes you should eat bastirma on Friday night so that by Monday you're breathe has recovered enough to go in public again Embarassed Smile
I am highly amused by this, the most random of all tags, an Armenian (and other middle eastern countries) hors d'ouerve.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Chartreuse Reply with quote

First of all, I appologize if someone already referenced this correlation. I didn't notice anyone talk about it in any detail. I can't believe how many of you didn't know what chartreuse was... that was kind of funny. I'm not trying to be an ass..but geez people, come on! My first thought when I saw "chartreuse" was: "Absinthe!". It's often described as being chartreuse in color, and in case you didn't know, Crowley wrote a little somethin' somethin' about it at one point. I know I'm talking about this sort of late, sorry. I think this is just supposed to be another tie in to Crowley / Thelema..and I did come across a picture of a supposed Thelemite during a ceremony and there is clearly a glass of absinthe (especially obvious because the "Absinthe spoon" was lying on top of the glass) on the altar in front of him. (Sorry..I can't remember where I saw it at this point)

Please Note:I've read up on many ceremony instructions, like many of you have, and I haven't seen any that indicate Absinthe as being a part of any ceremony, that's not what I'm implying, but there is the obvious Crowley assosciation.

Check this out if you're interested:
http://www.oxygenee.com/absinthe-BOOKS10.html
ysl4kel
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
JCA wrote:
in Wikipedia there is a reference to the spelling Pastirma...and it mentions bastirma as the spelling in Azeri. Maybe that is the language she is learning instead of Enochian.

Haha screw Azeri.
Bastirma is the Western Armenian word for it while it's Pastirma in Eastern Armenian. Azeris aren't involved, though they probably adopted the food from being in the same region.
Bastirma is indeed a dried spicy meat that gives people REALLY bad breath. An old saying goes you should eat bastirma on Friday night so that by Monday you're breathe has recovered enough to go in public again Embarassed Smile
I am highly amused by this, the most random of all tags, an Armenian (and other middle eastern countries) hors d'ouerve.

According to an online dictionary I found, bastirma means "supression" in Turkish. Maybe that's more relevant.
jewel531
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes! I knew there were ancient egyptian links to Thelema, this strengthens that argument as far as I'm concerned

On October 12 there is a ritual / ceremony that "Gives the black land to Hathos and the Red land to Set"

12th October - 26th Hethara - The Black Land is given to Horus, The Red Land is given to Set

I have been looking up Set and Horus and trying to find more information on them. If you look up Horus at
wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horus
and scroll to were it says

Horus and Jesus
Connections between Jesus and Horus-Osiris have been raised by critics of the historicity of Jesus (see Jesus as myth).[2] For example, the death and resurrection of Horus-Osiris,[3] and Horus' nature as both the son of Osiris and Osiris himself,[citation needed] have been seen as foundations for the later Christian doctrines of the resurrection of Jesus and the Trinity. Similar assertions have been made by other scholars, who draw parallels between the legends surrounding Mithras.

A few scholars and critics theorize further that certain elements of the story of Jesus were embellishments, copied from legends surrounding Horus through an abrupt form of syncretism[4]. Indeed, some even claim that the historical figure of Jesus was copied from Horus wholesale, and retroactively made into a Jewish teacher; these assert that Horus was the basis for the elements assigned to the M Gospel (the bits in Matthew which are not in the Q Gospel or Mark) and the L Gospel (comprising the bits in Luke which are not in the Q gospel or Mark), especially the infancy narratives.[citation needed]

What I find particularly interesting is that mention of the book Matthew, because in Cassie's latest video people decoding the morse code found the word Matthew. They couldn't quite make out the last word after matthew and I am assuming it is a bible verse that they are missing, but I don't know how to decode morse code so I have no clue.

So I kept digging into the Horus deal and found out more in terms of how he relates to Jesus Christ. "The future birth of Horus was announced in advance (an annunciation) by Thoth, whom the Greeks identified as Hermes and was in the first century seen as the messenger of the Gods, a role taken by the Archangel Gabriel in Jewish thought."

Hermes - isn't the Pluto in eqyptian mythology?

So anyways, yea a lot of information, nothing clear and concise, but that seems to be the theme for LG15.......but I think it has something to do with the Set / Hathos rituals and mythology. I will keep digging around and see what I can find. I'm trying to find what the ritual on October 12th entailed, but I can't seem to find anything, any help would be nice. Thanks.

Oh my the way I originally found all this information researching "The Zodiac of Denderah" So that reinforces the fact that I think it's an egyptian religous cermony. Just have to figure out how to tie it all together. Also Hathos had an unknown animal for a head (that might help with the tags) If you read in Wiki it will tell you some of the animals it is believed to be.

Whoa, ok so I could go on, but i think I have confused everyone enough. Shocked
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"crustacean" is tagged on "The Ceremony is Tomorrow."
TotallyLost
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: take a look Reply with quote

sorrow wrote:
considering we are dealing with scientific minds here:

(i'm specifically drawn to this by the mention of Phylum in the langosta tag)

Hamster:
Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Rodentia
Suborder: Myomorpha
Superfamily: Muroidea
Family: Cricetidae
Subfamily: Cricetinae
Fischer de Waldheim, 1817

Walrus:
Order: Carnivora
Family: Odobenidae
Allen, 1880
Genus: Odobenus
Brisson, 1762
Species: O. rosmarus

Pirana:
Class: Actinopterygii
Order: Characiformes
Family: Characidae
Subfamily: Serrasalminae

Puppy:
Domain: Eukaryota
Subphylum: Vertebrata
Family: Canidae
Genus: Canis
Species: C. lupus
Subspecies: C. l. familiaris

Squirrel:
Order: Rodentia
Family: Sciuridae

Platypus:
Order: Monotremata
Family: Ornithorhynchidae
Genus: Ornithorhynchus
Blumenbach, 1800
Species: O. anatinus

Pelican:
Class: Aves
Order: Pelecaniformes
Family: Pelecanidae
Rafinesque, 1815
Genus: Pelecanus
Linnaeus, 1758

Aphid:
Phylum: Arthropoda
Class: Insecta
Order: Hemiptera
Suborder: Homoptera
Superfamily: Aphidoidea

Langosta (which means lobster...):
Phylum: Arthropoda
Subphylum: Crustacea
Class: Malacostraca
Order: Decapoda
Suborder: Pleocyemata
Infraorder: Astacidea
Family: Nephropidae
Dana, 1852

Ocelot:
Family: Felidae
Genus: Leopardus
Species: L. pardalis
(Linnaeus, 1758)

Lepton:
Not an animal, but first described in 1948....

Cephalopod:
Phylum: Mollusca
Class: Cephalopoda
Cuvier, 1797

Sable:
Family: Mustelidae
Genus: Martes
Species: M. zibellina
Linnaeus, 1758

Campylobacter:
Kingdom: Bacteria
Phylum: Proteobacteria
Class: Epsilon Proteobacteria
Order: Campylobacterales
Family: Campylobacteraceae
Genus: Campylobacter
Sebald and Véron 1963

Aye-Aye:
Order: Primates
Suborder: Strepsirrhini
Infraorder: Chiromyiformes
Anthony and Coupin, 1931
Family: Daubentoniidae
Gray, 1863
Genus: Daubentonia
É. Geoffroy, 1795
Species: D. madagascariensis
(Gmelin, 1788)

There are four Phyla mentioned here: Chordata, Anthropoda, Mollusca, Proteobacteria

Also, Lobster (as other seafood) typically do have some concentration of Mecury (about .1-.3 ppm depending on the species). it's on the low end compared to other sea life... hrm.. stumped.

Eh? anything? anybody?

IF you guys take a broad look at this they are all basically the same Kingdom Lonely Girl obviously added a few normal ones to throw us all off but look Aye-Aye googled it and it says one of the very unusual animals found in Madagascar...Sable very broad catagory i found it to be a magazine among other things LG15 is throwing us for a loop all i can really think of is shes on an Island due to the mention of lobster aphids bacteria i mean look at the real picture here wat does bacteria need to survive aside from a host water and air water to live and air to breathe persay the mention of guantanimo bay and gengis kahn its an unfortunate series of tags but we have to get a broader imagiery of it all who is LG15 really i mean take a look at all of them aside from squriell hamster puppy and walrus wat are u seeing here Question Question Question I think im seeing the big pictuer begining to unfold here anyone else Question Idea Question
Anduviel
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I think this belongs here...

The strange tag that was attachd to the video was "barnacle"... what is that?
demerick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand the link of chartreuse to absinthe, especially with the poster, but chartreuse is an alcohol separate from absinthe.

http://www.nycgoth.com/more/chartreuse/

Not sure if this will be any help, but the article says, "Though the precise herbs in chartreuse are not publically known, there is a small quantity of thujone, the active chemical in wormwood (and consequently, absinthe.)"

I'm currently researching whether or not thujone could be injectable. I'll get back to you.
demerick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thujone has been injected into mice, so I see no reason why it couldn't be what has been injected into Bree.

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/medplant/about_mprc/My%20Webs/Sage/S.libanotica/chem_comp_toxicity.htm

Sorry if this has been discussed or should be posted elsewhere.
onetruegnome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a 'hamster' tag in the latest video "My Dad said..." on You Tube.
Macabea13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hamster appears again in "Looking for Daniel" 1-29-07
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Those rituals seem a parody of Christianity and Catholicism. Of course, the Benediction of Animals is to be expected in a country where pet psychiatrists can make more than an engineer. What if the animal really did have some religious ideas? Would non-Thelemic (as if there could be an orthodox Thelema) animals then be: a Pagan Pussy, a Heretic Hamster, Demonic Dog? Do these people have so much time on their hands that they must now impose their religious views on their pets?!?
The confirmation and baptism ceremonies could too easily attract worshippers. These are hardly going to be productive members of a Thelemic order. Such people will spend much time proclaiming how they had some level of spiritual awareness bestowed upon them through such a ceremony. Perhaps it is useful to have such rituals to keep the masses happy, but I do not think that they contribute to the work at hand (Great Work, "Knowledge & Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel", whatever)." Stephen Luzny, 2 July 1998

----------

Link: http://spareribz.com/2005/index.html

Later that morning, I sat in a class at the same camp to learn vipasanna meditation. Or rather, to be refreshed in its practice. This was the same technique I had first been introduced to back in '94 at a Theravada buddhist temple, Taungpulu Kaba-aye Monastery.

It slowly sank in during the teacher's explanation of what sets this meditation apart, that I had already been using this technique off and on for a decade. It is rather simple. A typical sitting pose for meditation and a focus on breathing. The teacher added two terms to my vocabulary of mental awareness: hamster wheels and merry-go-rounds. He said that most distractions are of these two types. Hamster wheels are thoughts that go nowhere, such as worrying about something you could be doing instead of meditating, anger at someone, and so on. Merry-go-rounds are self-congratulatuory hamster wheels, such as pride in one's own accomplishment, a wish-fulfilling scenario, and so on.

I think most of my thoughts fit into these two categories. Short-duration, simple human-brain-based memes. They are simple cycles of thought. Each cycle ends where it begins and may continue round and round, but going nowhere. Damn. I remembered meditation having fewer of these wheels when I started. Was it selective recall? Or was I accumulating distractive discourse, like unbrushed teeth collect plaque. The teacher wondered why people meditated. I do because it works as mental floss. It removes unhealthy thoughts before the build-up into unhealthy habits. If it does, I haven't been doing it regularly as I should. Plaque accumulates on the teeth within 24 hours. So, brushing and flossing once a day prevents this buildup. At what rate does mental plaque accumulate?

---Maybe Bree is trying to tell us that she is going no where, when she mentions "hamster"?

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a fascinating topic. I just want to post this again, 'cause nobody responded to it before.

HAMSTER

T. RAMESH

We know that Mesh is short for Ramesh and that his last name is Flinders, but his middle name could start with "T."

This tag could be attached to certain vids as a "credit" that he contributed more than usual to the video.
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://departments.oxy.edu/registrar/catalog2004/degrees.html

Ramesh Timothy Flinders

Scan down page or use the "find" function in IE.

HAMSTER

RAMESH T

Mystery solved?
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: