Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Think I Found the Ceremony Girl - NBR Investigates
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
Lurker wrote:
That's why Bree did this, Apo. I know you're not a fan of the idea (it's really hard to call it a lovely situation), but she is just a sweet, innocent kid. I hope all of us would have been willing to do what BD&J did to keep her safe. I mean, I'd hope it wouldn't come to that, but, dammit ... you know what I'm saying, right?

Like Bree your baseing your thoughts that Jules is the new girl for the ceremony on the shaughty job of a lousy reporter that forgot to pick up her common sense on her way out of the birth canal.

No, this has nothing to do with Nikki Bower. Nikki was only going on the idea that the language was possibly Enochian and her gut instinct.

This is what I'm going on (and what I assume Bree is going on):
—The language thing
—Jules not being allowed to eat the same things as her sister
—Jules believing she has some special purpose
—The very day that forum mebers who signed up for the HymnofOne.org's newsletter received one with a quote from Aleister Crowley, Jules quoted that the same line from him, and apparently gave it a lot of weight and consideration
—Until last year, she lived in Zavalla, Texas (which is one of the locations that had a map on Lucy's computer; the area where Bree lived was another of those locations)

That's a bit more than Nikki.

Last edited by Lurker on Wed May 09, 2007 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
but she is just a sweet, innocent kid.
This kid can't act her way out of a grade schooler's nightmare. I'll give you the innocent. There's no way of telling with the quality of acting I see. But sweet? She leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Julia aka Callmejules24 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: