Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0190 - "Aiding and Abetting" [5/10/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gigglingmonk wrote:
ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Luminous wrote:

What I am also wondering is who is on the receiving end of this private transmission?

We are. Only we fans can see the private transmissions, unless I am mistaken.

Thats right. Also, aren't they supposed to be sort of "diary" type videos? I mean, if its private and aimed at someone(like with the trio got kidnapped), its not, but I think in this case it was aimed at us, but was also sort of a diary. Mostly aimed at us though, because of how he was like "I'm going to be honest with everyone"

This is a little confusing to me. Back when this idea was initially conceived, wouldn't Tachyon and Brother, and anyone else who was part of the resistance have been able to see a private video? Of course, we know Tachy and Bro are out of the picture now. But does that mean there are no other members of the resistance lurking out there that Jonas may be addressing? Are Bree, Daniel, Jonas and we, the audience the sole members?
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly right. This particular video was aimed at us - he needed someone to share with, and he couldn't very well share with Daniel and Bree at the moment... He felt that, just now, he could share with us, and so, privately, he did.

Because he did so privately, we can't pass along what he shared in confidence with us to Daniel and Bree, but we can talk about it with Jonas in his in-character area if we want. Or here. Or in other areas of the forums. Just NOT in the Bree Chat or Daniel Chat areas. (please? <smile>)

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:

This is a little confusing to me. Back when this idea was initially conceived, wouldn't Tachyon and Brother, and anyone else who was part of the resistance have been able to see a private video? Of course, we know Tachy and Bro are out of the picture now. But does that mean there are no other members of the resistance lurking out there that Jonas may be addressing? Are Bree, Daniel, Jonas and we, the audience the sole members?

No one wants to see confusion over this.

Perhaps the concept was just so new to all of us that we didn't take time to fully examine it.

Tachyon and Brother communicated through YouTube and e-mail. They never posted at the forum. We all do. Perhaps there are other members of the resistance who can see these videos.

The effect here is that only the character who posted the video knows about it. Other canon characters do not.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:

The effect here is that only the character who posted the video knows about it. Other canon characters do not.

Thanks Cher and Apo for the explanation. Is this explained somewhere besides in the original thread that was posted in the OpAphid days which, I am assuming, is now obsolete?
Mikeeee
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like this video, Just for the fact that it adds onto Jonas a little bit. Makes him have his own goals and not just to follow the others. Good stuff.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
ApotheosisAZ wrote:

Thanks Cher and Apo for the explanation. Is this explained somewhere besides in the original thread that was posted in the OpAphid days which, I am assuming, is now obsolete?

Not to my knowledge, sir.

No one wants confusion about this, do they?
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if I said it already or not (don't think so), but I wanted to say that Jackson did a good job here.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Luminous wrote:
ApotheosisAZ wrote:

Not to my knowledge, sir.

No one wants confusion about this, do they?

Actually, I am a Ma'am lol. And yes, I think if they are going to introduce this format - which I think is actually a very good idea - it would be sensible to explain the updated ground rules, since I doubt the original ones apply.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Don't know if I said it already or not (don't think so), but I wanted to say that Jackson did a good job here.

I agree wholeheartedly. The guy has skills.

I also can't wait to see the writing credits pop up on the LGPedia. I'd love to know who contributed.

Also, I kind of feel sorry for Jackson, as it is possible he is reading the comments here. He may not understand that many of his fans actually have exams and papers due tomorrow!

Cool
The Creators
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

I deeply apologize for the typos in the title and video description. We fixed the misspelling and changed the “status” to public. We will do our best not to make similar mistakes in the future. Sad

Greg
bluegum
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The psychology in this video is sound and what he's saying makes perfect since. So I doubt he's going anywhere.

I got the impression that julia is with them

AND

WTF with the guy washing his car?!?!?!?!?! Is the order back? and because of the private status there can be no really Bree or Daniel imput on rather its a watcher or just a weird guy washing his car...

EDIT: nm, bree and daniel can see it now so maybe we can get some imput....started typing before the Greg posted.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Creators wrote:
Hey everyone,

I deeply apologize for the typos in the title and video description. We fixed the misspelling and changed the “status” to public. We will do our best not to make similar mistakes in the future. Sad

Greg

Thank you so much for clearing this up. I was sooooo confused.

Thanks again.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:

Actually, I am a Ma'am lol. And yes, I think if they are going to introduce this format - which I think is actually a very good idea - it would be sensible to explain the updated ground rules, since I doubt the original ones apply.

Oops! Sorry Luminous, I actually didn't know that!

And I see where Greg has just posted a retraction regarding the private status of the video without clarifying who can see the private ones.

Perhaps chershaytoute and I have it right. I guess we have to wait and see. The moderators would probably have a little less work to do if the situation were clarified as you suggest.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:

Oops! Sorry Luminous, I actually didn't know that!

No problem Apo, alot of people tend to make that mistake here. Not exactly sure why, but I'm used to it lol. Believe me, I am very much a she

ApotheosisAZ wrote:

And I see where Greg has just posted a retraction regarding the private status of the video without clarifying who can see the private ones.

Yes, I saw that - very nice of them to clear that up so quickly. Not that it was such a big deal, but it's nice to know what they really intended, rather than trying to second guess. Now we can get back to analyzing more important things like why someone would wash their car wearing a black suit Wink
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:

Here's another explanation other than the brilliant one provided by our forumgoers Very Happy

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Video_status

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: