Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1500 Miles

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: 1500 Miles Reply with quote

Just caught your venting video.

May I say, I'm proud of you for not heading off after her half cocked!

Now get off your sorry butt and start planning. You're the oldest one there. Take the lead. Grab those items we've listed in the "Calmness, Jonas" and "A calm well reasoned plan". Start pouring over them! Move it buddy! You have your girl to save!

Hiding from the War over Daniel.
Great Aunt Sue from http://2grandmas.com
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duhude! Get going. She needs you. There hasta be something you can do!
(Besides...you kinda just admitted there is real chemistry between you two...)
You can handle this. Just get up and go...
You can figure it out.
I am sure there is a way.
It is Bree after all.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Go.

Go get Daniel, Sarah, and Tayler and all the intel I talked about above and figure out where she is. You need help? Call on us. Lotsa resource here.

Once you got a location. Get a plan. None of this going off half cocked stuff, either! You know how well that turned out before. I'm thinking the start of the plan will be an examination of their defenses. Do some recon.

But get going!

Hiding from the War over Daniel.
Great Aunt Sue from http://2grandmas.com
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas, I know that you're upset and angry about what Bree did. But don't jump to conclusions. Her behavior recently has nothing to do with you. Please don't take it so personally. She's been through a lot and helping Jules is important to her healing process. It isn't far different from your attempt to help her after her parents disappeared like your own. Bree obviously cares about you and Daniel deeply. Have faith in her. I don't blame you for being frustrated, but try to remember she did not do this to hurt you. She has reasons, and (hopefully) a plan. I trust Bree. Stay busy.
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jonas. Thanks for the support. I want you to know that I'm here for you too.

A lot of people have been posting about the need to be proactive and figure this thing out. I know Bree is a great person, but I think she was too close to all of this. That's how she lost sight of what's right and got caught up in the moment. We need to be rational and use reason to sort this out. Jonas, I'm here for you whenever you need me. I'm pretty good on the computer so please let me know if I can help you in any way.
mindinflight
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor, he's lucky to have made such a clear-headed, rational friend as you. Because as much as I love DB, he'd probably freak out some and then make a move without thinking things through... even if his intentions are honourable. Good on you, Taylor.

Jonas, listen to this girl! She is definately SMRT. Smile Much love, and good luck with figuring this whole thing out! I have faith in all of you. *hugs*

Shhhhhh! I'm the OBO of the SSJF. Smile

http://www.bebo.com/mindinflight
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah! Time to call in the heavy cavarly, raise the flag, sound the marching drums, lock and load, fix bayonets, and rescue the damsel in distress!

Plan it carefully, wisely. You will need all the help you can get!

Wooohoo I feel this Battle of Yavin moment comin on! Very Happy Teen Angst Adventure Gang, Saddle Up!
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Please Reply with quote

For Gods sake can we just let them get on with the Ceremony and get this over with?

j/k

Bring on Tachyon!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring on Sarah!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jonas,
I just wanted to say that after your last video, and seeing the comment you wrote to Taylor in her chat, I can tell you are blaming yourself alot for Bree leaving.
Jonas, I can't say I know how you feel, because i've never been in a situation like yours, but I have lost people in my life and I know what it is like to blame yourself, even if it isn't the truth. I can also see that it isn't your fault, any more than it is DB's or Bree's herself. She didn't get pushed into the car, Jonas, she left by herself. It's partly her fault too, but we are all hoping there was some very good reason for her doing it. And you probably know that even if you hadn't driven her, she would have found a way to Julia's. And you did try and stop the kidnapping, but Bree will be Bree, and, really, she was trying to do the only thing she thought would help Julia. If she is gone now, and not contacting you, I can only assume that somehow she's doing it to help you, even if all evidence and feeling goes against that.
I'm just trying to say: Don't blame yourself so much Jonas...I can tell how much this is upsetting you from your video. You and Taylor and DB get toghether, try to find her any way you think you can! You have those friends still Jonas, and a whole forum full of people that I know are concerned about Bree as well, and are very eager to help you out. You've said you're not much of a talker on here, but I think you may need to break your habit now, if you want us to help as much as we can.
So round up DB, Taylor, and even Sara(h?) if she's willing, talk to us, and we will all work on tracking Bree or the Order down somehow. You are not alone Jonas, we got your back Smile

Ps. I know it may be hard, but try and put a little smile on, 'k? De-stress a little? It might be easier to think with a clear and level head.
And sorry if this is long, but I feel like it needs to be said Smile
My LG15 Vid
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen, Jonas, I want to help you so I'm going to post a new topic shortly. It's probably the best way to get your attention. I'm also going to give you atleast one clue to the riddle that I originally left to Bree. But trust me when I say that there are going to be more then one. Just open your eyes to any and all possibilties.

Now for any one else in this forum I want you to quote what I said above before Jonas gets a chance to see the new topic and there will be a poll up above.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: