Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where are you??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonastko
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey taylor, it's jonas. listen to what everyone's saying cuz this is NOT your fault. if anyone's to blame it's me... i let this happen. i could've stopped her from going to texas, from kidnapping julia, from going with lucy. but i didn't. i should've & i didn't. she was too determined to listen to any of us. i just hope she isn't too stubborn to reach out to us now.

you've been really nice to us & helped us when we needed it. so don't worry about any longer. Wink
let's talk soon.

jonastko: i'll take that one. do i get a badge? or can i just torture at will?
allisonjenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonastko wrote:
hey taylor, it's jonas. listen to what everyone's saying cuz this is NOT your fault. if anyone's to blame it's me... i let this happen. i could've stopped her from going to texas, from kidnapping julia, from going with lucy. but i didn't. i should've & i didn't. she was too determined to listen to any of us. i just hope she isn't too stubborn to reach out to us now.

you've been really nice to us & helped us when we needed it. so don't worry about any longer. Wink
let's talk soon.

Jonas, for someone who is trying to tell another person not to feel at fault, you're beating up on yourself a lot.

It isn't your fault either. It's Bree's. And poor Daniel would go to the ends of the Earth to please her, so he went along with it, which left you in the position of being helpless. You couldn't have said or done anything to stop her, like you said.

As it is now, do you think Jules was even in any danger?
I hope this mess gets sorted out so you can sort out your own life.
You've been working so hard to protect Bree, it seems no one is around to protect you.
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonastko wrote:

let's talk soon.

Jonas, you can't really blame yourself either. Bree is the one who marched over there and climbed in. You're only in this mess through your own generosity--you helped her when she was eating out a dumpster.

If you want to find her, I think you know what to do.

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
I tried talking to Sarah about it today. (Yes, she's alive so don't worry!) She made me feel a little better - in her sarcastic but nice way. She gave me this quote: “I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again.” She's so weird.

Interesting quote, but she has a good point. I think right now Taylor you and Sarah should make a decision: Are you guys going to seek out Jonas and Daniel and help them recover Bree? This isn't an easy task and obviously this is going to take serious devotion. Jonas and Daniel needs help, four brains is better than two... (no offense Jonas and Daniel, just saying more the better)
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Taylor. I know I tend to frequent your sister's part of the forum more often, but I wanted to pop in and just add to what everyone is saying. Not your fault at all, but if you want to help, there IS something you can do.

The way you talk about computer systems makes it sound like you know your way around them. Put that to the test. Somebody has to keep records for a big organization like this, and it would be foolish in this day and age not to have it on a computer, where a click of a button can get you what hours of searching in a file cabinet can't. Of course, I'm sure they know this, and I'm sure they're more sophisticated and protected than the last system you cracked, but hey. It's worth a shot.

Failing that, just be there for Jonas and Daniel. They're used to sort of following along with Bree, and now that Bree's gone, well... You and Sarah need to put aside your differences and give these boys back their fire. Remind them that they can do things without Bree, that they can come up with plans and execute them without Bree (given the Jules fiasco, maybe even better without Bree) and, most importantly, that they can be capable, confident men in their own right. Once they remember that, the four of you should be able to come up with something dynamite, I know it.
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

again, plath - makes me want to put my head in an oven like she did. to die. lovely.

anyway, taylor, we're with you here, we feel for jonas as well. but all we can do is watch....and wait.

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Sarah, the new tachyon? Reply with quote

Sarah to the rescue. Lancome lipstick to the ready!!!!!!!!!

Luv the Sarah quote Taylor. Thanks!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for having faith me. Even you Jonas Smile .

I think Esteed is right. We do need to be proactive and figure this thing out. Bree is a great person, but I think she was too close to all of this. That's how she lost sight of what's right and got caught up in the moment. We need to be rational and use reason to sort this out. Jonas and Daniel, I'm here for you whenever you need me -- although, where do we even start? Maybe the Hymn of One website or something. Yikes, I don't want to advocate hacking so I'm going to stop there. Wink

Jonas, please let me know if I can help you in any way.
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: jonas is evil Reply with quote

Jonas,

Why dont you try and trade Taylor for Bree.

j/k Taylor

::::ducks:::::
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're here to help as well. I'm not exactly brilliant with computers, but if there's anything I can do to help you, or Jonas and Daniel, just say the word and I'll do it. The HoO website would be a good place to start, I think.
iampenguin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas, Taylor, don't EITHER of you blame yourselves.

And Esteed is right. You got an entire army to help you guys out!...It just happens to be on the internet.

I checked in with OpAphid and Tachyon. Nothing new from them, which is really disappointing since I thought they would be a bit more reliable.

Darn espionage people and stupid evil organizations...

I'm gonna keep digging. Maybe NikkiB knows some thing?
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeh, Nikki B could snoop some clues out for you!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EternalGoddess
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking Julie wasn't the best Idea, but they did it because I guess they thought they were protecting her though I don't agree with the methods. And either why it's not your fault.

Julie was the one who called the Order and Bree was the one who decided to confront them. The best thing I can suggest is setting up some type of surveillance around Julie's house and staking it out.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect that Bree didn't even know she was going to jump into that car until she spoke with Lucy. It's pretty clear Bree did it on the spur of the moment. Nothing you, Taylor, or Jonas could have done to stop it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: