Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aiwass here

View previous topic :: View next topic  
exastra
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Aiwass here Reply with quote

analyzing The Book Of Law may give us insight into Bree and her religion, and the theme of LG15:

Every person is a star—a collection or aggregate of all they’ve experienced.
Every event unites a person with the possibilities available to them. Everything that can happen does happen, in an alternate reality.
Each person is/ has their own universe, yet it is the same universe as everyone else’s, in that they also include all possibilities. The object I see is never the exact one you see, because of varied perspective. But approximations and similarity of details indicate a compilation of congenial consistency; which is why it seems like such an amalgam.
Thelema is an extremely crude attempt to explain a system which reconciles all existing schools of philosophy.
It seeks and exemplifies a balance of self-determination and fateful determinism. Only one outcome possible at one time and one place can occur; every event takes us to another choice, and every choice takes us to another event.

Love is the law= uniting ourselves with proper outcomes.
Love under will= we accomplish this by choosing, willing.

Choice is the exercise of the Will.
Each of us has one unique path to follow/ forge according to the cause and effect relations in our life. We must be careful to choose options/ paths consistent with who we are.

The history of the world consists of periods/ ages/ stages of development/ growth. Human history is only one of the patterns unfolding, only one of the perspectives amid many—which itself contains many perspectives. We are now engaged in a period of redefinition.
Since we can ever only choose or experience one particular outcome in space-time it is—in a sense—predestined. We participate in a struggle of the individual against a society trying to placate and subdue us, through communization and homogenation. We must be at liberty to choose and think for ourselves. Chaos brings evolution. The abnormal is change.
very Nietzchean. and Donnie Darko-esque.
tannhaus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Aiwass here Reply with quote

exastra wrote:
Everything that can happen does happen, in an alternate reality.

I'm not going to get into trying to interpret the Book of the Law for anyone...but where in the world did you pick THAT up?
maxomai
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: Aiwass here Reply with quote

tannhaus wrote:
exastra wrote:

I'm not going to get into trying to interpret the Book of the Law for anyone...but where in the world did you pick THAT up?

Sounds like someone is projecting RAW onto AL.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: Aiwass here Reply with quote

maxomai wrote:
tannhaus wrote:
exastra wrote:

Sounds like someone is projecting RAW onto AL.

Sounds more like something Douglas Adams would have said to me... Laughing

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
tannhaus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Aiwass here Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
Sounds more like something Douglas Adams would have said to me... Laughing

Hail unto Thee Isis
with thine great fish in my ear
this fish, my fish
with that do I hear

and with bared bussom
I invoke thee clear
resounding profoundly
with a fish in my ear
thelemaman
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The idea that everything that can happen does... I got that from ol' Crow LOOOOOOOOOOONG ago.
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelemaman wrote:
The idea that everything that can happen does... I got that from ol' Crow LOOOOOOOOOOONG ago.

Well, yeah, but it's not referred to explicitly in Liber AL. Maybe alluded to AL I:4 and 24, though.
MCH/TA,X ++ CO1,PEG/SG,W+,N++, Dd+, Dr+, A, a+, C++, G++, QH+++,666+++, Y+++
------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: