Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Do These Questions Mean?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now here's a question for you. Do you really want to get all the questions right? Is there really a "right"? When you make a PBJ; do you spread the jelly or the peanut butter first?

X
hella
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"right" as in according to what the hymn of one wants. not "right" as in what has either evolutionarily evolved to be instinctively "right" cuz it works towards reproduction or what god has put in us as a sense of "right" when compared with "wrong"...according to whoever youre talking to

geeze the english language really needs more words
raigne
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:
Circles could mean groups of people like social clicks or dark organizations. Actually it is more of a psychological profiling question. Questions like this and are you afraid of the dark. Point to the person you really are and not the person who you want to be. It is much harder to understand what the person is looking for so the answer is more honest.

This is probably what it is, but I don't think we should rule out the Crowley-circle thing.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps we should compile the answers that would most closely mimic Bree's answers and submit that to see what we can get?
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
seraphima
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "are you your own body" thing made me think of the mind/body division- whether your mind is separate from your body, whether there is such a thing as an eternal soul etc. or if life is just it, no body=no conciousness. metaphysics/neuroscience/psychology.
Dizzy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I saw the questions, both of the "Fear of Circles" and "Own Body" stuff makes sense to me, and I also believe they're to the same point.

giddeanx wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:

I have no idea about the circles thing...

Circles could mean groups of people like social clicks or dark organizations. Actually it is more of a psychological profiling question. Questions like this and are you afraid of the dark. Point to the person you really are and not the person who you want to be. It is much harder to understand what the person is looking for so the answer is more honest.

It appears to be talking about Circles in the psychological sense, yes.
This link explains very simply the same concept I was thinking of when I read it. It seems pretty obvious to me that this was the point behind that one.

seraphima wrote:
The "are you your own body" thing made me think of the mind/body division- whether your mind is separate from your body, whether there is such a thing as an eternal soul etc. or if life is just it, no body=no conciousness. metaphysics/neuroscience/psychology.

Yeah, I sorta agree with this too, but then I also pondered the thought of Body as in being a singlar rather than an infinate body. The word "Body" can either mean an invididual body, or a mass of individuals.

The Hymn of One is essentially supposed to be a community, a circle of people, or a body of assembled people, a congregation.

Does this make sense to anyone? Smile
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well here are the answers they put up on here
http://lg15today.blogspot.com/2007/05/key-to-hymn-of-one.html

Now we have some answers on the highest score answers it should be easy to see what they are looking for

Quote:
***** PUZZLE SPOILER about joining the hymn of One ****

here are the answers (1 = strongly disagree, 5= strongly agree)

If we break this down i get something like this

1. I am prepared to answer this questionnaire 5*
They are ready to join the eternal choir they have no dobts. theorder dont have so much to deal with and less second thought situations witht he people they take on.

2. I am calm and rational 3
Most likely they are sensible and arnt too wild to controll

3. I am one of the smartest people I know 3

They are always after high inteligance people

4. I get angry when I probably shouldn’t 3
Wouldnt want that to happen. But emotions can be used to manipulate people so they dont want it to go the other way either

5. I fall in love easily 5
You can have at this one i dont realy go after this bree with jonus/bree with daneil thing

6. People don’t listen to me when they should 3
On the stong side they wouldnt mind people listening about HoO. But they dont need another person going AWOL and start telling the public theres a secret order amoung you.

7. My favorite flavor of ice cream is vanilla 3
Someone covered this. But ill say take away all these slightly random general questions. Wouldnt you find it sucspicous what they are looking for in their applicants. These general questions make it less conspicuous

8. I am afraid of my dreams 3
Hmm duno which way to go with this. There was some stuff from Jay ninteen the brushed on the topic of the ceremony girls takeing visions. I cant remember any vision stuff specific to the lg15 plotline.

9. I put myself first 3
beats me again unsure

10. I enjoy walking on the beach 5
This was covered but the answer they want is stong so they need heavy thinkers

11. I think aging is a treatable disease 5
This feels facitlity J stuff again but its a strong point which begs the question about creating imunity of age and disease.

12. I am afraid of the dark 3
Question of their bravery? they dont fear everything but theres enough to make them fear the orders power

13. I prefer my own company to the company of others 5
We wouldnt want any more pestering Daneilbeasts getting near our members now would we HoO?

14. I don’t enjoy eating 3
Stricked diet for the ceremony

15. I am my own body 3
I think this was covered on page 1

16. Circles make me nervous 1
Curious the only thing i could conect was spin art

17. Global Conflict is escalating 5
More FJ19 stuff. But the order is hinted to have a purpouse to save the world in their eyes

18. I am a powerful person 1
They dont feel strong enough to stand up against the order another sheep in the flock

19. I believe people lie to me every day 3
They wont question HoO motives

20. I am being watched right now 1
Same as abouve isnt it? They are oblivious to how far HoO influence goes.

As for the rest

Quote:
it doesn't matter what you put in the other fields, at least in terms of your score.

* Paulo suggests using 5 instead of the original 3

But Apo had a goo anwer for the last one which i saw somewhere in this area that he started
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Getting the Dirt Reply with quote

Scientology use similar questionaires to get dirt on members from the very beginning. That way, if you try to leave the "religion," they can use your personal material to con you into staying. Many questionaires contain filler questions when they're really just trying to get one or two pieces of information from you. None of those questions were too revealing, but some people might've revealed personal info.

If this were a real cult, I think we'd have all thought twice about giving them our email addresses and filling out questionaires, but since it's all part of the show, I'm wondering how they'll use the info that we gave them. Will the Order start putting our personal details into the vids?! That would be a little crazy! I wonder if it's the creators' way of seeing their demographics...although I'm sure many of us lied on those.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally lied Razz
Didn't help though!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: