Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0071 Motel Pool [11/11/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:
Daniel didn't swim in the Swimming video, either...I wonder if he's afraid of water or can't swim or something.

Nah, I'm sure it's not important. The stuffed animal thing prolly doesn't mean anything either. We should really start analyzing the songs AND I bet if we go back and check out Bree's eyebrows in all the vlogs we'll see secret messages braided in them. Wink

Bree has really well-trimmed eyebrows.

I know. I'm so jealous. I tried the home wax kit and it's too messy...sigh.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Kasdeja"]
Luv2Skydive wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:
Daniel didn't swim in the Swimming video, either...I wonder if he's afraid of water or can't swim or something.

Nah, I'm sure it's not important. The stuffed animal thing prolly doesn't mean anything either. We should really start analyzing the songs AND I bet if we go back and check out Bree's eyebrows in all the vlogs we'll see secret messages braided in them. Wink

Yeah, I think I saw a lawnmover in the closet.......and a weedeater for the stray hairs. Wink
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Luv2Skydive"]
Kasdeja wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

Yeah, I think I saw a lawnmover in the closet.......and a weedeater for the stray hairs. Wink

I still say the reason Daniel isn't swimming is that he has the back of a wookie
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QueenofSpades wrote:
laurenesque wrote:
Even though Daniel is grumpy.... aww, he gave her his jacket. Smile

Part of me wonders if something happens between Daniel and Bree, sexually, while they're staying at the motel. I know they have a bunch of younger viewers, but I dunno. Seems sort of like a set-up (though I would be glad to be proven wrong).

I can understand her not wanting to go to the police though, if she feels like there might be people who could rat out her location. At the same time... what else can they do?

Something that's been bothering me: How is it that Daniel has all this free time to just sit around and do these things? Doesn't he have a job, or college, or something?

Maybe he does something online on his laptop?

ok since noone said it I will. Considering he has been getting blocked by bree for the past 5 months i'm sure he does do something online on his laptop once in awhile.
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thejyav wrote:

ok since noone said it I will. Considering he has been getting blocked by bree for the past 5 months i'm sure he does do something online on his laptop once in awhile.

Rhoooooooooooo! Laughing
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still giggling at the wookie comment...
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP - DISCUSSION MENTIONED IN "CAMP PLAY" THREAD STARTS ON PAGE 13

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:

This one I noticed because it is not done in public. It only allows a select few to attend.. much like the ceremony in LG15. It brings in the importance of water and the temple of Denderah. Perhaps Bree is supposedly Iris in some reincarnated form? Just finding whatever I can..

Huh. Interesting. Parts of what you describe sound like what happens in the play "The Ship" written by Aleister Crowley that I talk about in the "Nuit kills man" thread -- the dismembered body and the resurrection. And there's the eating of the sacramental god . . . I think you may really be on to something here.

I don't remember this at all. I guess we knew more a few months ago than we do now!

Looking back at all your research and my own from old threads, I am convinced that we were on the right track to figuring out what the ceremony is.

Everyone should read through all our research! If we're wrong, at least it's interesting (unless you are easily disturbed).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: