Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0052 Following the helper [10/15/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
I took these two pics from the last two videos and compare a couple of things in them to see if they are possibly from the same day.....it looks promising. She is wearing a black bra in both, maybe the same one?

are you serious? you're going to go compare bras now. lots of people have many of the same colored bras and heck, lots of the same ones. i don't think that's evidence of anything. i think they make enough changes in the set that it would be very difficult to compare the videos and be able to tell what day it was shot.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tryon wrote:
Oy, been busy the last couple of days, and so I had to read through these 36pp all at once. Just wanted to add that maybe absinthe or wormwood or whatever was also responsible for Bree's strange, drugged-out demeanor in the "In the Park" video. That's all.

good call
tryon
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
tryon wrote:
Oy, been busy the last couple of days, and so I had to read through these 36pp all at once. Just wanted to add that maybe absinthe or wormwood or whatever was also responsible for Bree's strange, drugged-out demeanor in the "In the Park" video. That's all.

good call

Yipes, did anyone else see this description of "absinthism"?

absinthism wrote:
"In absinthism, the hallucinating delirium is most active, most terrifying, sometimes provoking reactions of an extremely violent and dangerous nature. Another more grave syndrome accompanies this: all of a sudden the absinthist cries out, pales, loses consciousness and falls; the features contract, the jaws clench, the pupils dilate, the eyes roll up, the limbs stiffen, a jet of urine escapes, gas and waste material are brusquely expulsed. In just a few seconds the face becomes contorted, the limbs twitch, the eyes are strongly convulsed, the jaws gnash and the tongue projected between the teeth is badly gnawed; a bloody saliva covers the lip, the face grows red, becaomes [sic] purplish, swollen, the eyes are bulging, tearful, the respiration is loud, then the movements cease, the whole body relaxes, the sphincter releases, the evacuations soil the sick man. Suddenly he lifts his head and casts his eyes around him with a look of bewilderment. Coming to himself after awhile, he doesn't remember one thing that has happened."

That'd require some serious makeup/special effects/acting skills, no?

Virtual Absinthe Museum: http://oxygenee.com/absintheFAQ5.html
beavinator
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl wrote:

Or raise your hand if you are reading this mb instead of doing school work. Ah, Evil or Very Mad creators creating such a temptation.

I think it's fairly safe to say everyone here is reading this board instead of doing SOMETHING productive they should be doing instead. Smile

Oh, to whomever suggested a couple pages back that Daniel should mention me in his next vid, I would definitely be all for that. That would simply RAWK!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beavinator wrote:
lonelygirl wrote:

Or raise your hand if you are reading this mb instead of doing school work. Ah, Evil or Very Mad creators creating such a temptation.

I think it's fairly safe to say everyone here is reading this board instead of doing SOMETHING productive they should be doing instead. Smile

Oh, to whomever suggested a couple pages back that Daniel should mention me in his next vid, I would definitely be all for that. That would simply RAWK!

And everyone who doesn't read the boards but still watches can be like "did he just say beaver?!?! wtf is going on here?"

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
tryon
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, has anyone already mentioned 777 and other Qabalistic Writings by Crowley? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liber_777

Apparently there are tables of correspondences in the book, and the number 27 corresponds to absinthe

http://www.feeverte.net/worm-myth.html

...as well as iron, Thor, rubies, and Ares/Mars, Horus, among other things.

http://kennexions.ludism.org/old/tabcorr.html

This one is long. I just did a find command on "27":
http://www.beyondweird.com/crowley.html

The name Sephiroth also comes up in these pages. Who is s/he again??

Edited to read "iron," not "iron pills"
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Sephiroth is the tree of life - a complicated mystical system in Jewish mysticism. Look it up on Wikipedia.

(It's also a Final Fantasy character Rolling Eyes )

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beavinator wrote:
lonelygirl wrote:

that would be me. and i agree with you on both of those points. and now if he mentions YOU, he's mentioning ME by default... so we both win!

EDIT: HAHAHAHA rachelalexis! you got me laughing out loud there. i would love them forever if they did this for us.
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minsky wrote:
DontHaveAClue wrote:
After reading all these pages, this is what I think. Please try to follow me here.

Did "the big ceremony" look big to you? No! It looked like something that was staged for someone to believe that it was an important religious ceremony...Who? Us? Daniel? No! I think it was staged for Bree. Someone is making Bree believe in all that.

Why so many different places, with no apparent link between them, were displayed on Lucy's computer? Well...what do we know about Lucy? She a Helper. That means she was here to help Bree to go through the ceremony. Not because it was that difficult, but because Lucy was instrumental in the belief of Bree that this was all serious and important. All these places showed us that Lucy is on a mission. She's not helping one kid, but many of them, all living in different locations in the US. That's what she does. All of them will have a ceremony, and they will believe it's a rare ceremony, that they are "chosen" ones. I bet they are also kids with no friends, no brother/sister....Incidentaly, Lucy also brought Bree to end all relationship with Daniel.

What do we know about Bree's religion. Not much. But I think she doesn't know much either. It's all a make-to-believe thing. Did the priest looked like a priest to you? More like a security guard/secret agent type of Nazi crazy dude if you want my opinion. Why are they after Daniel? Because they have something to hide, obviously.

So why do they do that? I think they are selecting a few kids around the country, a few "chosen ones", lonely kids, easy to manipulate. What is in common between Aleister Crowley and the people on the Mayflower? They were people who wanted to found an new society, create a new world. People who wanted to take their destiny in their hands. Remember what Bree's mother said to her father when they met? Bree's parents are into it too. They agreed to hand Bree to these guys to be a chosen one.

What will they do? I think they have a crazy plan like building a new society from scratch, independently of human evolution (they want to prove science wrong!). So they're a chosing a few kids, inocent,pure, without attach to anyone, and they will bring them in a secret place, like a refuge...something that would be called Anchor Cove for instance. They will be the children of Anchor Cove, the future of human kind or some crazy stuff like that.

But wait, Daniel is a tough guy, and he will ruin their plans........

(ok maybe I read too many SciFi books in my tender age...)

Excellent post. To quote Mythbusters "This theory is Plausibe"

Don'tHaveaClue, I think you should be doing your own YouTuber show! You have as good (or better) a plot line than what's develped here so far:)
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: huh? Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Solstice wrote:
The first image on google maps when Daniel sits down at the computer appears to be Adak Island, the southermost point in Alaska

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=adak+island+alaska&ie=UTF8&t=k&om=1&z=13&ll=51.825275,-176.653805&spn=0.048168,0.106258

What I find interesting is that this is the first post from this contributor.

Well, this is *my* first post here...but that's only becuase I haven't had the desire to post a response until now. I've been reading for some time, though.

Oh, yes...I even happen to live in the same area where the vids are filmed.

Does that make me a plant? I assure you, I'm not. I'm really interested in the plot of this experiement. I find it odd that some of you guys are actually over thinking this a bit.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:
I took these two pics from the last two videos and compare a couple of things in them to see if they are possibly from the same day.....it looks promising. She is wearing a black bra in both, maybe the same one?

are you serious? you're going to go compare bras now. lots of people have many of the same colored bras and heck, lots of the same ones. i don't think that's evidence of anything. i think they make enough changes in the set that it would be very difficult to compare the videos and be able to tell what day it was shot.

I've seen farther stretches than this in this forum. We're all brainstorming and making observations. I don't wear the same bra two days in a row. I consider it underwear, which I, personally, only wear for one day before washing.
grlinterupted1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kadath128

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:59 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just think its worth mentioning that people seem to be overrating the effects of absinthe. I've seen many people drink it, although I haven't myself, and none of them talked of any hallucinations. This is over several different types also, although none of them were 16 year old non drinkers either

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in Europe, and had one shot, it sent me into an gandma seizure... and I was at the time a 20 yr old regular drinker. It is famed for acting diffrent in each person....
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he he he this Newbie stalking is hilarious.

The creators have got us all pointing the finger at each other. Laughing I bet they are sitting there laughing their @sses off. Wink
demerick
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minsky wrote:
he he he this Newbie stalking is hilarious.

The creators have got us all pointing the finger at each other. Laughing I bet they are sitting there laughing their @sses off. Wink

Yeah, I'm kinda sad that I registered a while ago, since I'm much more active on the forums now. Someone please accuse me so I don't feel so left out... Sad

Wink
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

demerick wrote:

Yeah, I'm kinda sad that I registered a while ago, since I'm much more active on the forums now. Someone please accuse me so I don't feel so left out... Sad

Wink

He He. It's you isn't it. You are behind all of this. You owe me about 100 hrs sleep.

There do you feel any better now? Laughing Very Happy Razz Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 37 of 48

Jump to: