Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just a thought

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catherine72092
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Just a thought Reply with quote

Cassie doesnt have anything to do with the show, I dont think. One of the moderators posted that she doesnt have to do with the storyline. And I bet every video by cassieiswatching is fake, and trying to freak us out! She used to be Bree's friend, but I think shes not going to be an actual character. Maybe the whole cassies myspace and everything is a coincidence?
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Just a thought Reply with quote

catherine72092 wrote:
Cassie doesnt have anything to do with the show, I dont think. One of the moderators posted that she doesnt have to do with the storyline. And I bet every video by cassieiswatching is fake, and trying to freak us out! She used to be Bree's friend, but I think shes not going to be an actual character. Maybe the whole cassies myspace and everything is a coincidence?

Yeah, the Creators have already said that the youtube Cassie isn't their creation. Whether or not this is true... *shrugs* We already know the MySpace Cassie is a fake though.
shaejordann
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think that "bree" is the main character. What if "cassie" is the main character and "bree" is the secondary. What if "bree" is the alter personality of Cassie and the ceremony is in actuality a cleansing of sorts to rid Cassie of the "bree" personality. Maybe we have been talking to the wrong person all along. "bree" could have been homeschooled for medical reasons, and when she tried going to public school, the stress brought out the alternate personality of "bree". An underlying mental illness maybe? The second casting call....funnier than the main character....could be "bree"

Just my thoughts.
XashaAngel
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that if the creators said the cassieiswatching acct (and others) are not theirs, then that's the truth. But I'm sure the creators are also loving how so many people are getting into cassie plot theories! - it's probably giving them a lot of ideas. Maybe if even they weren't planning on doing much with her story at first, they will now.
Xen
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shaejordann wrote:
I dont think that "bree" is the main character. What if "cassie" is the main character and "bree" is the secondary. What if "bree" is the alter personality of Cassie and the ceremony is in actuality a cleansing of sorts to rid Cassie of the "bree" personality. Maybe we have been talking to the wrong person all along. "bree" could have been homeschooled for medical reasons, and when she tried going to public school, the stress brought out the alternate personality of "bree". An underlying mental illness maybe? The second casting call....funnier than the main character....could be "bree"

As utterly improbable as I find this theory, I love beyond reckonning the idea of it.
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't believe the creators. not with their history of honesty! Very Happy
anyway, i do believe CiW is involved with LG15. Perhaps the creators are different, but they are in cahoots (sp?). Maybe a friend of the creators decided to make the cassie videos and they went along with it. What I find is particularly interesting is that the directors say, "it is much darker than we would like." To me that sounds like a message to the Cassie people saying, "tone it down or we'll stop working with you" or something similar.

anyway, the creators obviously like this kind of surprises and arg type stuff, and are also obviously not the most trustworthy people went it comes to them saying they created things, so I totally believe that CiW=cannon LG15.

I also think that bree is not the main character, i think daniel and cassie are the main characters. I think bree is actually evil and malicious and whatnot, and that cassie is trying to help daniel. For this to happen though, the producers would have to be connected, and i'm not so sure about that.

oh well, la de da la la
Dena81
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Callawang wrote:
i don't believe the creators. not with their history of honesty! Very Happy
anyway, i do believe CiW is involved with LG15. Perhaps the creators are different, but they are in cahoots (sp?). Maybe a friend of the creators decided to make the cassie videos and they went along with it. What I find is particularly interesting is that the directors say, "it is much darker than we would like." To me that sounds like a message to the Cassie people saying, "tone it down or we'll stop working with you" or something similar.

anyway, the creators obviously like this kind of surprises and arg type stuff, and are also obviously not the most trustworthy people went it comes to them saying they created things, so I totally believe that CiW=cannon LG15.

I also think that bree is not the main character, i think daniel and cassie are the main characters. I think bree is actually evil and malicious and whatnot, and that cassie is trying to help daniel. For this to happen though, the producers would have to be connected, and i'm not so sure about that.

oh well, la de da la la

While I can kinda see your point in the first part about LG15 people havine some partnership with CiW...the second part regarding the main character I'm kind of iffy on. First off, with the casting, it wouldn't work since one girl is innocent and has a good sense of humor while the other is quirky and funny (something I believe that could go hand in hand). So, with either, there's no sense of evil. Then again, this could all now be thrown out the window because of CiW and maybe LG15 is trying to do something a bit more entertaining and mysterious compared to the happy-go-lucky adventures of Bree.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
biscuitberta
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me what this adress is? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0rRRLonJLs
check out the other videos too, she mentions lg15.
Has it anything to do with the hole cassie thing? Else wich cassie-user is it that everyone seems to follow? If cassie wasn't a product of the creators of lg15 then why did some of the users here get that weird morse-kode message? oh and does anyone have an idea of what the symbols in the end of the video means?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: