Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DANIEL WHAT WAS THE PLAY ABOUT

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think there is important info from the play
Yes
71%
 71%  [ 15 ]
No
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 21

balmung480
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: DANIEL WHAT WAS THE PLAY ABOUT Reply with quote

daniel i know that the tape you made of the play waws given to the camp but since they took it perhaps it holds some significance. It could tell you about the ceremony or more about the beliefs of the ceremony
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt it, since the tape wasn't of the last play, but the one before that. Plus they knew outsiders were watching/taping the entire thing, they wouldn't leak important stuff.

And where do you suggest he should start at finding that tape again?
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel was there for the one where Bree flubbed her lines. He should be able to remember some of it. But I don't think the play itself was the clue. I think it was just the place.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the tape will be in the box they found.
balmung480
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

love ur quote lonelygirl
i think it holds importance because there aren't going to be many outsiders as i recall danial was invited i coulld be wrong
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Important Reply with quote

If Bree's dad was giving her shots to keep her from having to do the ceremony, perhaps asking Daniel to film the play was also a way to undermine the Order. Surely the play is important, or Bree's dad wouldn't have asked you to film it, Daniel. There was a part where Bree was arguing with her teacher. What were they arguing about? History? Science?
balmung480
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that definatly would make sense. He talked to daniel in private as i remember maybe that is because if Bree's mom heard she would tell them.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supposedly Daniel filmed this thing a couple of years ago, though, and was supposed to do it again. And according to Daniel, her dad gave the footage to the camp. Maybe the play's still important, but I don't think that this particular action was a way of undermining the Order.
balmung480
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting interesting i didnt remember the fact that her dad gave it i do think the plpay is important after all why would there be a play held at that camp that didnt let on something else about the religion
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Long time Reply with quote

Honestly Daniel, it took a LONG TIME for Bree's dad to just ask you to film her play. Why did it take so long anyway? What all did he tell you?
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Pretty Sure? Reply with quote

Daniel, you did say this on the forum: "I gave all the footage I took to Bree's dad. I'm pretty sure he gave it to the camp." I'm assuming by the phrase "pretty sure" that there's no way for you to know for sure whether he actually gave it to the camp.

I think there's a distinct possibility that Bree's dad kept that footage, but I do wonder why he would ask you to tape it AGAIN. I know you probably weren't paying close attention, but did anything in the content of the play change?

It makes sense that her father would ask you to tape the play instead of doing it himself. After all, he was a member of the Order and possibly already under suspicion. If you had already taped the play in the past and were an outsider, perhaps it wouldn't look like spying.
balmung480
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHA good point
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: