Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel, Jonas - Bree is giving you a message

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misty
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Daniel, Jonas - Bree is giving you a message Reply with quote

Daniel and Jonas.

I think you have it all wrong about Bree. She isn't totally brainwashed and working for the Hymn of One/Order. If you watsh her videos there is a hidden message, that i thikn is bree trying to tellyou something. the first letter of each sentance of her first video spells out Help her Friday TCC and the second video spells out Beneath the Bluestone

the message may not be complete yet and there maybe opther hidden messages besides the first letters, but I'm pretty sure that what she is trying to tell you is to be at the Bluestone Bistro in Brighton, which is right in the greater Boston area on friday. The boston skyline in Bree's videos makes me think this is the bluestone she means.

Bluestone Bistro 1799 Commonwealth Avenue Brighton
Phone: 617-254-8309

There are other possible answers, that can be found in some of your videos: for example: There's a stone on Alex's front porch in the video On The Road Again, and then in Confrontation there's a big blue door shaped stone at the very beginning, and in Lying Bastards, there's blue tile on Alex's back patio.

I hope this helps. I've also messaged Taylor abou thtis
The_CW
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I speak for myself, and many others, when I say that I disagree with you on the bistro idea. It's too far-fetched.

*Proud Member of the Lurker Fan Club*
*Proud Member of the Sarah Fan Club*
kimmycat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Misty for posting this! I've been waiting for someone to try to tell these two that Bree is NOT brainwashed, she is cleverly trying to communicate with them without the order being aware of it!! Daniel, Jonas, does Bluestone mean anything to you guys? Is there something in Bree's Dad's letter regarding the Bluestone? Is it a place you know of?
kimmycat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That latest video!! The flyers were BENEATH THE BLUESTONE!!!! I bet you Bree let a message in that flyer. I am currently trying to read what it says but so far I only have that last line: "Remember this could be your eternal song".... I'll let you know if I can read it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: