Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[PUZZLE] Blue Stone Message (from the HoO Seminar)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_CW wrote:
Alright, I'm making some progress, I guess. According to the city of Los Angeles Department of Parks and Recreation, there is going to be a HUGE "Salute to Recreation" spanning today, tomorrow, and Sunday. The brochure is here: http://www.laparks.org/salute/entertainment.htm
According to the brochure, there is going to be a PETTING ZOO, and there's a good probability that there will be a clown there. I'm still researching, and I thought I'd put this up.

Hurry to Beast Chat! :O

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey i couldnt say this in beast chat, cuz its in character but im guessing the creators threw her in the chat today to help us solve some clues, so we should go back and take apart what she posted personally! cuz i dont think the creators would lead us on the wrong path, if the story line is hanging in the balance
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hamovbala4ever89 wrote:
hey i couldnt say this in beast chat, cuz its in character but im guessing the creators threw her in the chat today to help us solve some clues, so we should go back and take apart what she posted personally! cuz i dont think the creators would lead us on the wrong path, if the story line is hanging in the balance

Most definitely, but we are still not settled on what it is...she needs to come back!

hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriously! lol she needs to be back!!!
Carmilla07
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hamovbala4ever89 wrote:

Yeah I agree.

She didn't like the idea that the lodge was involved so we can rule that out.

She also didn't seem to like the idea that 19 refered to 7:00pm so maybe that part needs to be rethought too. Which actually really confuses me because everything seems to point to what every it is going down today but it seems like we would need a time.

We are closing in on time here if the 7:00pm is significant. It's going to take at least an hour for me to get to Topanga with traffic I don't know if anyone else is in the area and willing to go. If so no one's said anything yet.
Carmilla07
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She stopped talking after we brought up the dead horse trail. So maybe the creators figured we were on the right track and we didn't need to be pused in the right direction anymore?
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carmilla07 wrote:
She stopped talking after we brought up the dead horse trail. So maybe the creators figured we were on the right track and we didn't need to be pused in the right direction anymore?

But, didn't she say there was hours, and not days?

Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a summary of what Taylor said...from most recent down:

Quote:
As for the Lodge, I don't think it's involved. I just don't see a connection there.

Quote:

I wish Daniel or Jonas were around to answer this... the best possibility is that "ponies" and/or "clowns" mean something to them. Maybe Bree's dad took her to the circus and she told Daniel about it? That's pure speculation of course. Since neither of them have been on the forum today, maybe they're already out there headed to the location? Pray I hope so!

Quote:
Honestly, I don't think this has anything to do with the location of the seminar yesterday. That's just my gut feeling.

soccerstar wrote:
BrightSilence wrote:
Could reunion mean DJ&S will be reunited with Bree? Or is that just wishfull thinking?

Shocked Exclamation That would be amazing!!!

Quote:
The more I think about it, the more "reunion" or something like that makes sense. Ok, so a reunion at "the Hall of ponies" and "Sid the clown" -- who would know what this means? I don't recall Daniel, Jonas, or Bree ever going anywhere with horses or even mentioning them.

DANIEL, do you or Jonas remember a place with ponies? Do you remember Bree saying anything about them? What about Sid, clown, or Sid the clown?

Quote:
The "19" could be the time or could it represent something else? The Hymn of One are pretty spooky - what if it's something like a tarot card number or something?? I think the tarot card number "19" symbolizes reunion.

Quote:

That's a great question Sarah! Who should return to the hall of ponies? "Hall of ponies" must mean something to someone... the seminar attendees, Bree, Daniel, Jonas? From what I've gathered about the seminar it doesn't seem like there were ponies there or that the location had anything to do with ponies.

soccerstar wrote:
kimmycat wrote:
Before we start decipering the code that is undoubtably hidden there we need to figure out what it says - and fast. We have hours not days to crack this one so Jonas and Daniel can get there.

I completely agree! Time is of the essence...

I listened to the message and it's pretty hard to decipher, but I think that giddeanx might be on the right path:

giddeanx wrote:

"return to the hall of ponies

kate and a fat clown named cid

tomorrow rain or shine

right around nineteen"

Quote:
Hi Daniel,

I saw the latest video and can't believe how much has been happening out there! You were so lucky to have run into those people exiting the seminar... by the looks of that footage, it's a pretty kooky organization! Was there any kool aid there?

Anyway, did you call the number from the flyer? The one that was "under the blue stone"? I called it and had a very hard time making out what the voice said. Maybe other people here can be of more help! C'mon guys, let's help Daniel and Jonas!!

One more thing - take care of Sarah. I know she can have an attitude sometimes, but she means well. No seriously, she does. She cares about you and Jonas and helping you in any way possible.

Let me know if I can be of any more help. I'm still looking at those graphs you sent me.
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, i defnitly think that there are clues in all of her posts today..........i would b willing to drive there its a 15 min drive....but i wont drive there without any solid leads............but yeah we need to go back and pick apart her posts : /
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, maybe I'm being redundant here (I haven't gone through all the pages of this thread)

but there is an old actor/comedian/clown named Sid Caesar, who has a star on the walk of fame (hall of ponies?) 7014 Hollywood Blvd.

but he wasn't/isn't really fat.
and I'm not sure how Kate ties in (there aren't any Kates nearby that I've found)

7pm at Sid's star?

Don't know...

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
Carmilla07
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said earlier the only Kate I could think of would be Kate Modern.
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm happy to drive somewhere, too... I'll be available "around 19"

I work right off of Topanga Canyon Blvd, too, in Woodland Hills...it's just a few minutes drive up the canyon.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet they had clowns and ponies at that camp Bree went to.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
Carmilla07 wrote:

But, didn't she say there was hours, and not days?
This is the right trail i think everything taylor said was suggesting where a character was before. Julia was lieing in her blogs so we might not even know if she realy went to the body world place. Once there were a few voices shouting out abotu Tapenga Canyon they left thinking we got it

I wouldnt know a thing about Californian geography but is this close to the canyon?
The_CW wrote:
Alright, I'm making some progress, I guess. According to the city of Los Angeles Department of Parks and Recreation, there is going to be a HUGE "Salute to Recreation" spanning today, tomorrow, and Sunday. The brochure is here: http://www.laparks.org/salute/entertainment.htm
According to the brochure, there is going to be a PETTING ZOO, and there's a good probability that there will be a clown there. I'm still researching, and I thought I'd put this up.
All the evidance to the message are evidant of possibly being at this event i say we follow this up.
Carmilla07
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well whenever we come up with a plan all of us who want to go should set a place to meet so we can investigate together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 17 of 38

Jump to: