Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[PUZZLE] Blue Stone Message (from the HoO Seminar)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think we're looking at this wrong, though...

That message was meant for seminar attendees, NOT Daniel and Jonas.

The "under the blue stone" comment was also NOT meant for Daniel and Jonas, but for those who auditioned for the HoO, so that they were aware to pick up the paper "under the blue stone".

At this point Daniel and Jonas are following us to get answers because we're going to lead them back to Bree.
GenocideInMyMind
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is she at City of Angels California, in a cabin....(these are thought and affiliations with the song Iris by the goo goo dolls, part of the soundtrack from City of Angels) Carl mentions that likes this song..The lyrics make sense if they were to read as some sort of 'message'..Sorry if this is off topic.

Also known as Angels Camp

http://www.youtube.com/GenocideInMyMind

http://myspace.com/genocideinmymind

http://GenocideInMyMind.bebo.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samara wrote:
Well, if it's about horse racing...

At Hollywood Park tonight....there is a concert by a group called Common Sense. And "First Call" is at 7:05pm.

See: http://www.hollywoodpark.com/visit/fabulous_fridays.html/

it says first post is at 7:05. the concerts not until 10:25

so would the first post be the first race..?
maybe.?
bittergrrl
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, the first post is the first race.

Based on the names of the horses tonight it might not be a horse, but if you go to the map on the site there is a building labelled #19. dunno if that's helpful.

http://www.hollywoodpark.com/visit/maps_and_directions.html
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samara wrote:
I still think we're looking at this wrong, though...

That message was meant for seminar attendees, NOT Daniel and Jonas.

The "under the blue stone" comment was also NOT meant for Daniel and Jonas, but for those who auditioned for the HoO, so that they were aware to pick up the paper "under the blue stone".

At this point Daniel and Jonas are following us to get answers because we're going to lead them back to Bree.
Thats how it is. The only reason we are posting it all in in character is to get their attention their reactions confirm things and give us clues so we can carry them out. Just like peopel that went to the seminar
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, Zane...

BUt what I'm saying is that the clues about "returning" to a place will refer to the seminar attendees, not to Daniel and Jonas.

WHy would the HoO tell them to return to a place they've never been?

Also, since Taylor has pretty much ruled out the Sportsman's Lodge...then the only logical place would be to go back to the park where they picked up their invitations.
Carmilla07
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samara wrote:
Right, Zane...

BUt what I'm saying is that the clues about "returning" to a place will refer to the seminar attendees, not to Daniel and Jonas.

Also, since Taylor has pretty much ruled out the Sportsman's Lodge...then the only logical place would be to go back to the park where they picked up their invitations.

But the park has nothing to do with horses, clowns or TCC. Maybe they figured we've all watched Bree's videos and that's how we heard about them so we could be returning to any of those places where the characters have been before. I don't know.
GenocideInMyMind
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think the message was necessarily for the attendees. Somebody knew they (Daniel, Jonas, Sarah) would be out there waiting for people....who would give them info....I mean, it's not like the attendees are official members of the hymn...why would they be afraid of giving out info?

http://www.youtube.com/GenocideInMyMind

http://myspace.com/genocideinmymind

http://GenocideInMyMind.bebo.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
staticmorning
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bittergrrl wrote:
Yea, the first post is the first race.

Based on the names of the horses tonight it might not be a horse, but if you go to the map on the site there is a building labelled #19. dunno if that's helpful.

http://www.hollywoodpark.com/visit/maps_and_directions.html

if there were no real horses with those names it would make a bit more sense to the whole 'code' theory.. bc there would be no mix ups where people just so happened to pick the right horse.. you know.

like.. in mob movies where theres an ice cream store for a front that sells only chocolate and vanilla ice cream.. and someone wants a gun, so they ask for a 'strawberry cone with peanuts..'
bad example.. but i think you get my point..

side note.. i dont think this is getting us anywhere. my ideas never do..
nicole_x
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great. Ponies, clowns, and cults. They pretty much have all my fears wrapped up in a "To-Go" bag.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carmilla07 wrote:
Samara wrote:
Right, Zane...

But the park has nothing to do with horses, clowns or TCC. Maybe they figured we've all watched Bree's videos and that's how we heard about them so we could be returning to any of those places where the characters have been before. I don't know.
I get you you now i must of been of a bit on the way i was looking at it. I think iv just been looking too long.
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Taylor's back...and hitting us on the head it seems.

soccerstar wrote:
BrightSilence wrote:
As far as I know tarot cards have signs and actual explanations. Couldn't the sun sign be explained as a reunion of some kind? After all we all have the sun in common, in some way it reunites us.

http://www.supertarot.co.uk/meaning/num.htm

scroll down to the karmic meaning of "19"... it means sun AND reunion Smile
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-248176/number-symbolism

Quote:
Eclipses of the Sun tend to recur in periods of 19 years. The Babylonians considered the 19th day of the month to be unlucky because it was 49 days from the beginning of the previous month (add 30), and, since 49 = 7 ´ 7, it was a day of great portent for good or evil. In Islamic numerology 19 is the value of the word Wahid (Arabic: “One”), an important name for God.

1+9 = 10
1+0 = 1
Breeze
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I have recorded the message with my in-phone mic so the message has no outside static or anything, and the file is in my email right now. How can I post it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samara wrote:
Remember how Daniel said that there was more in the letter that they weren't ready to talk about yet?

Could Taylor have been hinting at that when she asked the boys if "ponies" and "clowns" meant anything to them. I get that feeling Taylor was telling us we needed to wait on them.

Ya'll trust Taylor???

I don't. Not unless Daniel or Jonas or Sarah is talking the same as her would I take anything she says...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 19 of 38

Jump to: