Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[PUZZLE] Blue Stone Message (from the HoO Seminar)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm home now.

I decided not to go up to Topanga. I went home instead, but my husband said he wanted to see a movie, so we head back to Woodland Hills to find that the movie we wanted to see was sold out.

So I said, "screw it, let's head to Topanga."

We were tunning a bit behind because of this, but we ended up at the Dead Horse trail head about 7:40 or so. Perhaps too late, but I though if anything was happening, there might be cars in the parking lot at the trail head.

There was one lone blue car. That's it. Because it was close to closing we didn't get out of the car, but drove up a bit more to the main park gate. We made it just as they were leaving.

I asked if they knew of any groups that were "camping" tonight and they said there weren't any. I also asked about filming and she said there were no permits for today.

Honestly, the main parking lot ot Tippet Ranch was pretty empty, too, save for a couple of scattered cars.

So it was a bust...but not a total waste for us. We stopped and had dinner at the Froggy's, it's all good.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the HoO has reached Genocide....
who's ready for a de-programming?

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samara wrote:
Okay, I'm home now.

I decided not to go up to Topanga. I went home instead, but my husband said he wanted to see a movie, so we head back to Woodland Hills to find that the movie we wanted to see was sold out.

We were tunning a bit behind because of this, but we ended up at the Dead Horse trail head about 7:40 or so. Perhaps too late, but I though if anything was happening, there might be cars in the parking lot at the trail head.

There was one lone blue car. That's it. Because it was close to closing we didn't get out of the car, but drove up a bit more to the main park gate. We made it just as they were leaving.

I asked if they knew of any groups that were "camping" tonight and they said there weren't any. I also asked about filming and she said there were no permits for today.

Honestly, the main parking lot ot Tippet Ranch was pretty empty, too, save for a couple of scattered cars.

So it was a bust...but not a total waste for us. We stopped and had dinner at the Froggy's, it's all good.

thnx for investigating, but i wonder if u always need permits for filming. like, would u need a permit for a public area? if so, the filmers could've "lied" and asked "will there be a lot of people in [thus-and-such] area? we're trying to do a cultural project"
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
I think the HoO has reached Genocide....
who's ready for a de-programming?

I'll get the rope and cocoa!

oops; wrong cocoa....
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could have just been a HoO rep, trying to scare you off.

But a blue car is kinda weird, but only because blue has been thrown all over the place recently.

The Order drives black cars around anyway, i think.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
GenocideInMyMind
Casual Observer

Shocked cocoa...

http://www.youtube.com/GenocideInMyMind

http://myspace.com/genocideinmymind

http://GenocideInMyMind.bebo.com

Last edited by GenocideInMyMind on Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

Samara wrote:
Okay, I'm home now.

hey whts the frogges..........if thats wht im thinking of, then i was there tonight lol..........is frogges the name of the restaurant??? lol
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samara wrote:
Okay, I'm home now.

That blue car probably belonged to Carmilla. She went to check it out too. She confrims she drives a purplish blue car.

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spades wrote:
The_CW wrote:
GenocideInMyMind wrote:
The Hymn shall choose your song. You will recieve your song unexpectedly. It is not from 'said' artist or 'said' group. Your song is a hymn, it will become the hymn of one.

And yet another reason to not join. I'd join if H of O had an eternal DJ, or something, but there's no frickin' way I'm drawing my eternal song from a hat.

Imagine getting stuck with Every Rose has a Thorn.

Evil or Very Mad i
hate
^
|
spades
YOU!
^
|
spades again

I think i'm now gonna have that song stuck in my head for the next few days.... :is OCD:
Spades
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Geno, I tried to be all stealthy and not big on the whole BEACH boy thing, but what, the, f**k does the beach have to do with anything?

Is there a HoO volleyball tourney going on tommorrow or something?

P.S Yes, the beach boy thing was a lame idea, but I wanted answers fast.

Carmilla07
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samara wrote:
Okay, I'm home now.

Was this the car your saw?

Because that was me!
GenocideInMyMind
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so...not much luck for Bree...unless the boys and Sarah figured anything out.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenocideInMyMind wrote:
so...not much luck for Bree...unless the boys and Sarah figured anything out.

like with the Resistance manifesto... dealie... thing... at Jonas' cabin. :-p
GenocideInMyMind
Casual Observer

The Hymn like the Beach. They mentioned it with great emphasis. That is all. I know nothing of Beach Boys... Thanks for being so inquisitive though

Spades
Owen's Helper

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
Spades wrote:
The_CW wrote:
GenocideInMyMind wrote:
The Hymn shall choose your song. You will recieve your song unexpectedly. It is not from 'said' artist or 'said' group. Your song is a hymn, it will become the hymn of one.

And yet another reason to not join. I'd join if H of O had an eternal DJ, or something, but there's no frickin' way I'm drawing my eternal song from a hat.

Imagine getting stuck with Every Rose has a Thorn.

Evil or Very Mad i
hate
^
|
spades
YOU!
^
|
spades again

I think i'm now gonna have that song stuck in my head for the next few days.... :is OCD:

Oh, whoa, sorry.

If it's any consolation, I'll stick it on my mp3 player and suffer through it a bunch a times.

P.S

Every rose has its thorn
Just like every night has its dawn
Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
Every rose has its thorn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 31 of 38

Jump to: