Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0204 - "Getting Her Back" [6/2/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LiLskttles87
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spiff5000 wrote:
LiLskttles87 wrote:
Just thought everyone should notice that joans just posted that sarah is safe and there on their way to a new undisclosed location.... YEAH!!!!!!!!!

They are REALLY on the run now. From the Order's point of view they kidnapped a willing participant of the Ceremony. I'd imagine they're gonna be more aggressive than ever.

I know i hope thye can keep her this time.....

"Memories flooded My Mind,
Like a Delicate Symphony
Wet with blood"
-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
"Everytime you score a goal a starving child in africa dies" ~ Sarah

"Your so morbid" ~ Taylor
JanaL
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiLskttles87 wrote:
spiff5000 wrote:
LiLskttles87 wrote:
Just thought everyone should notice that joans just posted that sarah is safe and there on their way to a new undisclosed location.... YEAH!!!!!!!!!

They are REALLY on the run now. From the Order's point of view they kidnapped a willing participant of the Ceremony. I'd imagine they're gonna be more aggressive than ever.

I hope she wants to be kept! I'm just praying that she was pretending to do the ceremony and at the last minute the Order is brought down. Just hoping!
LiLskttles87
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaL wrote:
LiLskttles87 wrote:
spiff5000 wrote:
LiLskttles87 wrote:

I hope she wants to be kept! I'm just praying that she was pretending to do the ceremony and at the last minute the Order is brought down. Just hoping!

Even if she dosn't want to be there at first im sure d&j can get her mind back in the place it was before she left willingly. even if it takes a little while. i just hope she dosnt act like julia did when they djb took her away.

Like a Delicate Symphony
Wet with blood"

JanaL
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LiLskttles87 wrote:
JanaL wrote:
LiLskttles87 wrote:
spiff5000 wrote:
LiLskttles87 wrote:

Even if she dosn't want to be there at first im sure d&j can get her mind back in the place it was before she left willingly. even if it takes a little while. i just hope she dosnt act like julia did when they djb took her away.

Yeah.. I really wouldn't like to see Bree tied up like that.
jumpingtadpoles
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, 21 pages already! my heart is pounding! I haven't read a single word yet, lol.

I hope sarah is ok.... please let sarah be ok... why would bree not want to be saved? why was she wanting to do the ceremony? how did they figure it out? whoa. Guess that why I shouldn't go to bed early, and stay in bed all morning....

ahhhh! they have breee
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jumpingtadpoles wrote:
wow, 21 pages already! my heart is pounding! I haven't read a single word yet, lol.

I hope sarah is ok.... please let sarah be ok... why would bree not want to be saved? why was she wanting to do the ceremony? how did they figure it out? whoa. Guess that why I shouldn't go to bed early, and stay in bed all morning....

ahhhh! they have breee
She is OK, Jonas said so in chat.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Bree is definitely brainwashed still. Who led the boys to Bree? The only person I can think of is Alex. Its obvious Alex feels two sided on everything. Nikki B? Maybe for feeling guilty she tried to find ways to sneak clues in through the HoO? Or Who knows, we still don't know what's going on with Nikki B.... On a brighter note, Sarah helped yay!!! the whole time she was there distracting the watcher I had a visual of her saying "nijia!" in my head lol
spiff5000
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaL wrote:
LiLskttles87 wrote:
JanaL wrote:
LiLskttles87 wrote:
spiff5000 wrote:
LiLskttles87 wrote:

Ooooooo. Wouldn't it be something if Jonas had to tie up Bree to a chair and interrogate her? What goes around...
LiLskttles87
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spiff5000 wrote:
JanaL wrote:
LiLskttles87 wrote:
JanaL wrote:
LiLskttles87 wrote:
spiff5000 wrote:
LiLskttles87 wrote:

Ooooooo. Wouldn't it be something if Jonas had to tie up Bree to a chair and interrogate her? What goes around...

LoL that would be great Karma.... LoL

Like a Delicate Symphony
Wet with blood"

longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree will have to be restrained; of that I have no doubt.

This time they won't make the mistake of using plastic garbage bag ties.

Jonas will not hurt Bree, though, he loves her.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
xo_Chilili
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click here

Jonas said right there that Sara is okay. =3
Relax, people. Deep breaths.

I stopped reading after the first 7 pages, so forgive me if someone had already posted the link. x.o;
HeatherAnneDear
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm sooo excited! i'm so glad they figured everything out! i'm so glad they got bree back! yay for daniel and jonas!! and i'm happy that sarah helped out!
Corynne
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew she was ok.
Just kinda makes me mad that he told us. I was waiting for the video.

But uh, Bree;
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zoe vs heart wrote:
Sheqinah wrote:
Shaneener wrote:
Is it just me or did Beast look like he was getting annoyed with Sarah? I mean, you gotta give the Beast space or he'll bite 'cha.

And not in the way Sarah wants him to bite.
No, he wasn't annoyed... he was srsly stressed out. She was trying to de-stress him, and he knew it. They're so cute

I will wade in on this Sarah and Beast thing....

first of all how old is Sarah?

How old is Daniel?

(I am asking because I don't know) I know Taylor was making out with a guy who in three months will be legally too old for her to be making out with. I assumed that Sarah was the younger sister. So first of all Daniel may just be too old for Sarah. He looks too old for her.

Second she is a child and acts like one. She is sexually active but go a bit deeper, and the series has hinted that there is something deeper here, and there is pain behind the way she acts. Something to do with her father. She is not fodder for a relationship, she needs therapy.

And her having parental permission "run away from home" and live at an undisclosed location and live with two single men on the run,...?????

Daniel's respectability will go down in my opinion to take advantage of such a girl placed in his care, unwillingly or not. [they could buy her a bus ticket home and send her back]

Is it funny? Yes, it is. Is she comic relief? Yes, but did we need it? I mean was the tension to high as to make us have to shave our heads??? (well for some maybe LOL ;0)

Boyfriend / Girlfriend? Speaking from the older audience side of things... BLETCH!

she's graduated from highschool

Ok I am editing because I went and found out the answers myself.

Daniel is 19 Sarah is 18 and is the older sister. Shocked
Taylor is estimated to be 16.

So it is likely that Sarah did graduate from high school at that age.

She just acts like she is much younger.

Edited my editing to add that I am still routing for a Daniel beast and Alex connection over a Daniel / Sarah fling

Last edited by Sheqinah on Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
LiLskttles87
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheqinah wrote:
zoe vs heart wrote:
Sheqinah wrote:
Shaneener wrote:
Is it just me or did Beast look like he was getting annoyed with Sarah? I mean, you gotta give the Beast space or he'll bite 'cha.

And not in the way Sarah wants him to bite.
No, he wasn't annoyed... he was srsly stressed out. She was trying to de-stress him, and he knew it. They're so cute

I will wade in on this Sarah and Beast thing....

first of all how old is Sarah?

How old is Daniel?

(I am asking because I don't know) I know Taylor was making out with a guy who in three months will be legally too old for her to be making out with. I assumed that Sarah was the younger sister. So first of all Daniel may just be too old for Sarah. He looks too old for her.

Second she is a child and acts like one. She is sexually active but go a bit deeper, and the series has hinted that there is something deeper here, and there is pain behind the way she acts. Something to do with her father. She is not fodder for a relationship, she needs therapy.

And her having parental permission "run away from home" and live at an undisclosed location and live with two single men on the run,...?????

Daniel's respectability will go down in my opinion to take advantage of such a girl placed in his care, unwillingly or not. [they could buy her a bus ticket home and send her back]

Is it funny? Yes, it is. Is she comic relief? Yes, but did we need it? I mean was the tension to high as to make us have to shave our heads??? (well for some maybe LOL ;0)

Boyfriend / Girlfriend? Speaking from the older audience side of things... BLETCH!

she's graduated from highschool

Who is older? Taylor or Sarah?

Did she graduate from school or finish the school year? I do not remember her graduating.

She said in her myspace blog that school was almost over and everyone was talking about college so i think thats her hint to us that she graduated

Like a Delicate Symphony
Wet with blood"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 21 of 31

Jump to: