Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel, see if these pictures jog your memory.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Daniel, see if these pictures jog your memory. Reply with quote

These are from the video "Back At Bree's" from a few months ago. I really think a lot of clues could be in her house. Especially now that we know how in depth her dad's research was. I watched the video, and noticed a few things I hadn't picked up on before.

First of all, in what you call the "family room," you opened a drawer. Inside, there was some kind of white cloth. (The blue in the corner is just a shadow I think, I enhanced the color and everything.)

Do you remember the people you saw at Bree's camp wearing the white robes? Do you remember if the white cloth in this drawer may have been the robes that Hymn of One followers wear?

Second of all, Bree's dad's office. I think you went through it way too quickly. I'm sure he has piles of research and information in there. Here are a few more enhanced screenshots, hopefully to jog your memory.

Did you look at the bookshelf? Did you look at those computer screens? It also looks like something is in the printer. The papers? Do you remember ANYTHING you saw?

Finally, I noticed these weird photos on the wall near the entrance of his office:

They just caught my attention. They kind of look like a man laughing. One is darker than the other. Weird? Do you remember what they were?

I hope these screenshots help a little. I'm especially interested in the white cloth and the pictures! Anything you remember, let us know! And maybe you should even try to go back there....

xoxox, Loretta

Oh, and one more thing:

Ahaha. That just made me laugh. Those unsanitary Orderites!
Melisa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Those unsanitary Orderites!

Laughing [/quote]
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They may have come back and cleaned the house (Those unsanitary Orderites I mean).

But, as long as they are not watching the house (no pun intended), it might be worth a try.

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: