Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top 10 Techniques For Bringing A Loved One Back After An NRM

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Top 10 Techniques For Bringing A Loved One Back After An NRM Reply with quote

Daniel,

I am concerned in what your approach is to de-programming Bree due to her unwillingness to leave with you guys and her past videos she made for the HoO.
In my lifetime, I have learned a few things about de-programming. Not to say too much, but I can help you.
Let me know if you need some tips. And be careful. This could be a long hard road, and she may hate you guys...but remember, you did it because you love and care for her. You will get frustrated, but it goes with the territory as of now.

Good luck Daniel, and I am so proud of you! (Not like it counts, you barely know me!)

SARAH

(I have retitled this to reflect my 2nd post. Thanks!)

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81

Last edited by SARAHPHOBIA88 on Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to my growing concern, I feel the need to go ahead and post some techniques that have been useful in situations similar to this. I also posted this in Marbella's message to you as well. Please read that post as well, there are great suggestions in there by concerned posters.

I am greatly concerned for all of you, and hope that you succeed in a peaceful and safe conclusion with Bree's current state of mind.

Here are my Top 10 Techniques For Bringing A Loved One Back After an NRM (New Religious Movement):

1. Round the clock watch over her.
2. Do not physically force her to do anything else.
3. Give her lots of water.
4. Start a normal diet with the regular food groups.
5. Let her talk, or not talk. But, do not force your words upon her.
6. Tough love is always best, but do not "smother" her with words or restraint.
7. Do not mention her being "brainwashed"/she may shut down on you. (Say the least amount you can about the HoO.)
8. She needs nurturing. So, be gentle.
9. She may refuse to eat, that is OK. Try "ensure" drinks, for nutrients.
10. If she starts to come around a little, if too much is pushed upon her in excitement, she is starting to see things clearly, she could go right back into denial.

Good luck Daniel, and play safe!!

SARAH

ChillPill
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I don't understand is why she would have left messages in the videos for Daniel and Jonas if she didn't want to be rescued. I can think of two reasons: When she made the videos she wasn't brainwashed yet or she was putting on a show for any of the Order watching.

Daniel, has she still been acting like she wants to go back now that you guys are alone with her?
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Not Bree's script Reply with quote

She probably didn't leave those messages. It was likely either Alex or Jonas's un-dead parents who wrote those scripts, trying to help. Bree is quite apparently brainwashed and has been for some time.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope all is well, Daniel!

sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarahphobia, your suggestions for deprogramming are wonderful. Normality can be a very stabilizing thing. You hit the nail on the head with every one of your suggestions.

_____
SSJF - Shhhhhh!
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
Sarahphobia, your suggestions for deprogramming are wonderful. Normality can be a very stabilizing thing. You hit the nail on the head with every one of your suggestions.

I just hope it all helps.

BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She'll be okay. If she isn't drugged/brainwashed she owes you guys an explanation. Don't push her yet, but if it seems to lead nowhere you need to know whats going on. If it's even still worth risking your lifes for. If she talks, listen to her.

Maybe even tape your conversations so you can listen to them later and figure things out. You might want to share them here aswell.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Not Bree's script Reply with quote

Cleo wrote:
She probably didn't leave those messages. It was likely either Alex or Jonas's un-dead parents who wrote those scripts, trying to help. Bree is quite apparently brainwashed and has been for some time.

Or it could be either A. A clever job of acting on Bree's part, B. Bree's subconsions taking over and leaving the cryptic clues for her friends, and C. Just plain dumb luck on everybody's part. Personally I think it's a combonation of all three.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: