Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0052 Following the helper [10/15/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Lovely Miss M. wrote:
I don't know anything about the Creators, so if one of them has medical training, then it's more likely that gauze instead of bandaid is inentional and not a slip-up.

Yep I agree with you. Now we gotta figure out what the h3ll they are doing to Bree. Crying or Very sad

New Video please Creators
christof
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the whole not valium thing....you don't forget on valium unless you drink too much....which you shouldn't be doing anyway...and you would most definetly take it orally
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's up with the video. Just tried to replay it and it is coming up that it is unavailable, Please try later.
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GraySavant wrote:

Hello. I'm student of art history and i must say that artist IS NOT Mucha. It's another poster artist who was active in his time - Privat Livemont. Just Google his name.

He is right.
I noticed in the LGpedia they repeated this mistake.
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
GraySavant wrote:

Hello. I'm student of art history and i must say that artist IS NOT Mucha. It's another poster artist who was active in his time - Privat Livemont. Just Google his name.

He is right.
I noticed in the LGpedia they repeated this mistake.

That's wikiality for you. (YAY! I got to use a Colbert word in a sentence!)

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best explanation that I've seen so far is that she is getting B12 vitamin injections. It is administered weekly and used in conjunction with iron pills, it increases red blood cell count, possibly because they took blood at the ceremony, which would explain why her Helper had to hold her hand. There isn't any other visible bandages covering the place where they would of taken blood, like the inner arm. But maybe they took it from the inner thigh.
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a new video, but it won't play yet. Looks like the title is "Daniel, Be Careful...."
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way2Curious wrote:
There is a new video, but it won't play yet. Looks like the title is "Daniel, Be Careful...."

Yay...I was just about to say that I was ready for it.
UpbeatMarshWiggle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
The best explanation that I've seen so far is that she is getting B12 vitamin injections. It is administered weekly and used in conjunction with iron pills, it increases red blood cell count, possibly because they took blood at the ceremony, which would explain why her Helper had to hold her hand. There isn't any other visible bandages covering the place where they would of taken blood, like the inner arm. But maybe they took it from the inner thigh.

Maybe we're making an invalid assumption.

1st of all, the worst "hole" anybody ever put in my arm was for donating blood. And the one time that got botched (think axe-murder-movie amounts of blood), they didn't use as big a bandage as Bree had on.

2nd, think about blood-drawing in the context of a religious ceremony. Do we really think that someone's going to whip out the sacred hypo of Horus or whatever to draw the blood? Very Happy

Of course not. They're going to use some ceremonial dagger thingy, which will make a cut, not a needle hole. That's my guess on why Bree has that bandage.

UMW
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beavinator wrote:
I'd just like to point out at this time that this thread is now approaching TWICE the length of the next longest thread on an individual video. I'd say this is a good indicator that the story is getting better again. (Or that we all SERIOUSLY need lives!)

I think we all seriously need lives, and SLEEP for that matter.
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontHaveAClue wrote:
beavinator wrote:
If we are meant to be analyzing the maps on that screen in great detail...

This is the point. I don't think we are meant to be analyzing the video in great details. The creators are not Cassie. Each clue in LG15 videos has always been given to us pretty straighforwardly so far. When they wanted us to see Aleister Crowley, they made a close up on the picture with Bree and Daniel screeming at the camera: "Oh LOOK! LOOK!". Don't forget that LG15 is not made uniquely for the bunch of nerds we are (all respect due) eager to dissect every bits of video thrown at us, but also for a general audience who doesn't care much about theories and the crazy stuff we feed on in this meadow.

Umm...I have to disagree with this. The creators put clues out to us for a reason. And they always have very obscure ones. They read the forum enough to know that many of us will pick the videos apart. Their clues have not always been straightforward because there are plenty of important clues I miss the first time around and if it wasn't for reading this forum, I wouldn't even have noticed it. And I think they must realize that we were going to be taking screenshots of it or otherwise we wouldn't really be able to see exactly what's on the map without freezing them. I think right now the entire story is open to interpretation because it just seems like not much has been solidified. At first, people thought the religion was Thelema and now, who even knows what it is anymore. It just gets more obscure with every video and we get more clues than answers that could be interpreted in so many different ways.
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my gosh, I sooo see that now!! Thanks![/quote]

you can see anything you want to see if you're looking for it. that's not a good way to see things because you're not being objective.
beavinator
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl wrote:
I think we all seriously need lives, and SLEEP for that matter.

SLEEP! *smacks forehead* I knew I was forgetting SOMETHING...
I should go do that now. 'Night all.
chanda
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did nobody else see this message from DontHaveAClue a few pages back??? Was it a joke that I missed or what??? Sad

Hello to all. This message is from Cluette, DontHaveAClue's wife. I am sorry to inform you that DontHaveAClue passed away tonight..........[/quote]
beavinator
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chanda wrote:
Did nobody else see this message from DontHaveAClue a few pages back??? Was it a joke that I missed or what??? Sad

Hello to all. This message is from Cluette, DontHaveAClue's wife. I am sorry to inform you that DontHaveAClue passed away tonight..........
[/quote]

This would be a reference to Frank from the CassieisWatching stuff.

http://canyouhearher.blogspot.com/

A rather amusing one at that. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 46 of 48

Jump to: