Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

your suggestions
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonastko
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: your suggestions Reply with quote

i've read through your posts and suggestions - food, drugs, music, videos, etc. thank you so much for doing this research. it really helps.

so, i came up with a plan for today (remember, i'm in a cabin in the middle of nowhere. my resources are limited)

food - pancakes
drugs - vitamin c
music - beastie boys
videos - the little mermaid

jonastko: i'll take that one. do i get a badge? or can i just torture at will?
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the Little Mermaid! Great choice.

I'm currently loving you, Jonas.
AngelofApathy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: No, I have it Reply with quote

Start at the begining.

Go back to Purple Monkey. Sarah has it in her room- Start there.

Show her.

No one, no one can convince her, except herself.
ChillPill
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: your suggestions Reply with quote

jonastko wrote:
i've read through your posts and suggestions - food, drugs, music, videos, etc. thank you so much for doing this research. it really helps.

so, i came up with a plan for today (remember, i'm in a cabin in the middle of nowhere. my resources are limited)

food - pancakes
drugs - vitamin c
music - beastie boys

Let us know how it goes!!!
sarahbearahx
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those choices sound good so far.
Let us know how it goes.
Seryndipity
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas, right now Bree is suffering from Post Cult Trama Syndrome.
Quote:
After exiting a cult, an individual may experience a period of intense and often conflicting emotions. She or he may feel relief to be out of the group, but also may feel grief over the loss of positive elements in the cult, such as friendships, a sense of belonging or the feeling of personal worth generated by the group's stated ideals or mission. The emotional upheaval of the period is often characterized by "post- cult trauma syndrome"

I found this information at http://www.refocus.org/. I hope this helps. I also think you were on the right track with the humor. Everytime you made her smile, you could see a little part of Bree coming through.

Right now Bree feels scared, and possibly even guilty that she left The Order. Who knows what they told her, and we know she did not want another girl to have to go through what she did.

Oviously Bree feels safe with you, I am sorry that Daniel can't see that Bree needs him more than Sarah, and to be quite honest... I am not sure I even trust Sarah. Good luck and let me know if you need anything further.
qutestshorty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, i got a way to help her.
bree feels like she has noone in the world, yes she has you and daniel, but when u loose your parents, that type of love, you feel like noone loves you. and thats why she is into the hyme of one, they probley tell her that they will love her.

i think that you ( jonas) should tell her how you feel. that you love her. we all know that you like her wayyyyy more then a friend. i think that if you tell her how you feel, she'll open up to you ( cuz i think she loves you too) and by you telling her everything, she'll feel that love, protection, and comfrot that she needs.

try it.. and i hope this works...
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Go Jonas! Reply with quote

All excellent choices. When it comes to Beastie Boys, I'd stick with Licensed to Ill or Hello Nasty. Ill Communication is perhaps a little too much for Bree right now. The Little Mermaid rocks! Go Jonas!
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chocolate chip cookies wouldn't hurt either... <smile>

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The little mermaid is a perfect movie.

I hope things go well!
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah those are great ideas Jonas. Just don't get caught up in one song and end up kissing Bree.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried having her watch her old blogs that she first started posting on YouTube?

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: your suggestions Reply with quote

jonastko wrote:

food - pancakes
drugs - vitamin c
music - beastie boys

Hey Jonas, pancakes, music, movie... it's all fine. That's gonna help Bree feel more comfortable with you guys, in this place she doesn't know. However, I'm not so sure that's gonna help much to really get her back on track. It's not like she's on a vacation, some people are still looking for her at this time. I don't mean to push her too hard, but a good starting point could be to give her back what belongs to her: the letter from her father and the box it led you to. See, her dad was trying to tell her something important. It looks like we can't figure it out more than you can. But it should talk to Bree. I'm sure she would like to get that back and know about what her father had to tell her before he tragically disappeared from her life.
Hedakeinasuitcase
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: ideas Reply with quote

I'd say also try taking her some where she is firmiliar with... i'd say hiking or something, but she might try to run. If u thin its safe, maybe go back to your house... you guys spent a lot of time there.
Defanatly keep P. monkey and Owen safe, and anything else that might help her remember.
i don't think the videos are going to help, because she's going to try to tune them out, but maybe just pictures of u her and daniel together will help her remember waht you guys went though.
Mostly make her feel loved, and not like she's being held against her will. Help her to understand that you are her friends, and once she trusts you again, then start to intigrate the "order is bad" stuff... she wont listen until she trusts you... ALL of you.
hope things go well.
keep us updaited.
MydiaLidnight
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like a good plan, and I can't wait to see how it goes.

I think you have a good approach with trying to get her to trust you before anything else. If she trusts you, maybe she'll remember everything you've done for her and then you can go on to help her remember everything else.

For now, I'd stick to what you're doing, and make her trust you before moving onto the videos or her father's letter, because with happy memories always come sad ones, and the last thing you want right now is a sad and brainwashed Bree.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: