Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas, heres a good idea.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cassandralittles
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Jonas, heres a good idea. Reply with quote

Why not let her read the letter from her father? That might help...
jonastko
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Jonas, heres a good idea. Reply with quote

cassandralittles wrote:

thanks for the idea. it was one a lot of people were pushing in chat last night. i agree, it would be a good idea.. but she won't look at that stuff. after chat last night i did go and check on her. she was still up so we talked some more. it was a good talk, nothing heavy. i think what she needs right now is less pressure... she's get the hymn coming at her from one side and daniel, sarah, and i from the other. i'm going to let the deprogramming stuff rest for a bit and just be her friend. seeing her smile and laugh was incredible. i think that's the way back to our old bree.

jonastko: i'll take that one. do i get a badge? or can i just torture at will?
Particular
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just be careful Jonas, remember she isn't really Bree (yet). Give her time to remember things properly. We know you care about Bree (so do the rest of us in the forums) but you might want to just keep in mind that she's not herself, so just take it easy with the whole intimacy thing, at least unless she initiates it. I couldn't imagine anything worse for you than having her be mad at you when she "snaps back" because you crossed some boundary when she was HoO-ish.

All the best!
Sing her songs, make her laugh.

R.I.P. Maddy and Adam. Mad love for you guys.

Member of the Lurker Fanclub
Cloud_ax
Hymn of One

Location: stealing a plane to Zi's wedding, who wants to come??

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Particular wrote:
Just be careful Jonas, remember she isn't really Bree (yet). Give her time to remember things properly. We know you care about Bree (so do the rest of us in the forums) but you might want to just keep in mind that she's not herself, so just take it easy with the whole intimacy thing, at least unless she initiates it. I couldn't imagine anything worse for you than having her be mad at you when she "snaps back" because you crossed some boundary when she was HoO-ish.

All the best!
Sing her songs, make her laugh.
i agree that Bree is totally not herself, and you need to be careful. she might be trying to befriend you, let you and DB get your defenses down by thinking shes all better and try to excape or try to contact the HoO and tell them where she is at.

be cautious.

I'm Ziola's Little Brother.
My big sister is getting married!!

"If this is a dream, don't wake me up."
Particular
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eeeeeee, Cloud! Very Happy *hugs you*

R.I.P. Maddy and Adam. Mad love for you guys.

Member of the Lurker Fanclub
cassandralittles
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: Jonas, heres a good idea. Reply with quote

jonastko wrote:
cassandralittles wrote:

thanks for the idea. it was one a lot of people were pushing in chat last night. i agree, it would be a good idea.. but she won't look at that stuff. after chat last night i did go and check on her. she was still up so we talked some more. it was a good talk, nothing heavy. i think what she needs right now is less pressure... she's get the hymn coming at her from one side and daniel, sarah, and i from the other. i'm going to let the deprogramming stuff rest for a bit and just be her friend. seeing her smile and laugh was incredible. i think that's the way back to our old bree.

That is a good point.

When my parents split up I was 16 so I had the right to choose where I wanted to live, it was all very weird because my mom was talking me into going with her and telling me how I could be perfectly happy with her....and my father was trying to get me to come with him..............it was so hard dealing with these two people in my life who I loved and believed in so much pulling me two different ways. In the end, I choose my dad. He finally just eased off and simply said, "Cassandra, if you live with me...I can promise you life will be nice."

Hope that helps.
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Re: Jonas, heres a good idea. Reply with quote

jonastko wrote:
cassandralittles wrote:

I think that is exactly what you need to do right now Very Happy Be her friend and have fun together and maybe just maybe the old Bree will come back on her own. If not it will gain her trust and maybe make her want to listen to you more when you do need to get serious about the HoO. Good luck Jonas
Cloud_ax
Hymn of One

Location: stealing a plane to Zi's wedding, who wants to come??

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Particular wrote:
Very Happy *hugs*

I'm Ziola's Little Brother.
My big sister is getting married!!

"If this is a dream, don't wake me up."
julz_rulz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloud_ax wrote:
Particular wrote:
Very Happy *hugs*

lol this is getting so random....... this place is the Breeniverse where FF may not even exist!!! :O can u imagine a life like that?!?! i sure cant.... it makes me sad :')
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

julz_rulz wrote:
Cloud_ax wrote:
Particular wrote:
Very Happy *hugs*

lol this is getting so random....... this place is the Breeniverse where FF may not even exist!!! :O can u imagine a life like that?!?! i sure cant.... it makes me sad :')
What's a Breeniverse? I do not get what you mean.

PS. I'm not stupid, this is the In Character section. Please stay in character Wink
julz_rulz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.o oops......... yes..... well........... breeniverse is where bree goes to when shes daydreaming (i think) ^_^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: