Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A warning: please read, Jonas
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bastet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: A warning: please read, Jonas Reply with quote

Jonas,

I know that you really care for Bree and no doubt, you've been wanting to be close to her like this for a while... but Bree's not in a good frame of mind right now.

I know you don't want to hear this, but please listen: Bree, the real, true Bree, may not want this at all.

First of all, she has been through some very traumatic stuff and it's possible that she's just trying to feel safe, without any real affection for you. Sometimes when people go through things, they just try to grab onto anything that they see as stable because they need that reassurance. I don't want to see you hurt.

Second, I find it odd that Bree responds so well to you while she still shuns Daniel. I'm not saying that you aren't loveable, I'm just saying that her cold behavior towards Daniel makes me think that she's not all there. Perhaps Bree has true feelings for you, but the last time that Daniel tried to kiss her, she freaked at the very act because she was so innocent and naive... now she's kissing you with ease, although her experiences in that department haven't changed. That doesn't follow, either. I hate to say it, but maybe the Order/HoO wants her to try to seduce you so that you will lower your guard and she can escape/give away your position. You can't really trust her, not yet, because she hasn't shown any signs that she is the true, real Bree yet.

Third, this is the perfect way to pull you and Daniel apart: Daniel sees you and Bree being "friendly", he pulls up stakes, or at the very least, infighting begins and you guys are at each others throats, either of which the Order would love.

Jonas, please wait until Bree is back to her old self. If you guys can get her back to herself, you can protect all of you from the bad guys, but right now, you're making potentially dangerous moves. If you really love Bree, and she really loves you, then waiting will only make things sweeter. If, for whatever reason, something is wrong, you and your group will only suffer horribly in the end.

B
JenniPowell
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also keep your guard up about Sarah...what is her motivation for spying on you and then publicly posting it? This is a very tricky situation and for the sake of everyone, you need to keep your wits about you!

LonelyJew15: The Original "New Girl"
sanguine105
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas...why, Jonas, why?! I love the idea of you and Bree together, but she's not the real Bree yet (read all the above comments!). Sarah is up to no good too...whether her intentions are because she's involved in the HoO or in order to get Daniel to herself...it doesn't matter - you let your emotions get the upper-hand here.

It's obvious that you care about Bree, but does she really care about you? Why is Sarah doing this to you? Does she want to separate you and Daniel? Does Bree want you and Daniel to fight as well? These girls are tricky. Be careful!
Bastet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly can't tell if Sarah had bad intentions (like starting a fight, trying to swaty Daniel even further in her favor) or if she's just not thinking (she's bored or she wants to create drama). Either way, I don't think that Daniel is going to react well to this at all.

It's far more important to keep your wits about you at the moment, Jonas.
Pallidity
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JenniPowell wrote:
I would also keep your guard up about Sarah...what is her motivation for spying on you and then publicly posting it? This is a very tricky situation and for the sake of everyone, you need to keep your wits about you!

I agree. It seems as though Sarah is trying to do what she can to seperate you and Daniel which could end up in some very big trouble, particularly when Bree needs you two to be as much of a team as possible in helping her.

It also seems unlikely, as much as anyone might like to deny it, that Brees intentions are pure. From the way she's behaving its very likely that she is trying to entice you, quite possibly because you have ties to the Order.

Remember, Eve betrayed Adam.
pugmypet13
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: kiss.. Reply with quote

not good for the friendship factor

between you beast bree and sarah!

after this your going to be the one looking like your not doing the right thing..

and i think thats the last thing you would want

to hear that your harming her more then helping her
Bastet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't speak for anyone else, but honestly, Jonas, I get the distinct feeling that someone is playing you in all of this. I'm not saying that Bree doesn't have or couldn't have feelings for you that are like those that you have for her, but something doesn't feel right at all about the way that Bree is clinging to you while ignoring Daniel. Now, I know that Bree has made it clear that she doesn't see Daniel as more than a friend, but shouldn't she be just as delighted to see him again as she's delighted to see you?

I don't know if it's Sarah or Bree (due to the way that the HoO messed with her mind, etc) who's playing you, but something just doesn't feel right to me.

Regardless, I think that it would be a good idea for you to cool off your interactions with Bree for the time being. The first two priorities are to get Bree back into her right frame of mind, and then to show her the contents of the box that her father left for her. If you lose sight of these two things, only trouble can follow.

If you and Bree end up hooking up when all is said and done, that's cool with me and a lot of people out here, but if you continue on this current road and it causes something major to happen, something that you and the others will regret, then it can only hurt Bree in the end.

B
Silence141
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonas if i was daniel id kick the loving sh*t out of you
theres no excuse for that
you know shes not right. idc what she said or if she said she wanted it.
not cool man i thought u had more strength than that.

daniel is going to be PISSED and he should be.. he wasnt helping but your just being destructive.
Bastet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last thing that I would ever accuse Jonas of is intentionally trying to hurt Bree, or Daniel. I don't think that's his motivation here at all.

I agree that Jonas should have thought twice before getting involved with Bree in this manner, but by the same token, Daniel ignoring Bree for the company of Sarah, a girl who has been more responsive to Daniel than Bree has in a more than platonic way, isn't exactly cool either. It's the pot calling the kettle black, to be honest. I'm not saying that Daniel has abandonned Bree, neither of the boys have, but hanging out with Sarah because she might give him some (or may have already) is just as inexcusable. So, in reality, Daniel doesn't have a leg to stand on when the two situations are compared.

Both of the boys need to focus on the task at hand and give their hormones a break.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

look, I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but... You taking advantage of Bree like that... is about the equivalent to me of...

getting a chick drunk/drugged up and taking advantage of her... otherwise known as...

Date Rape...

sorry jonas, you just lost MAJOR points and respect from me...
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

COME ON, PEOPLE!!! For God's sake, he's not stupid, you know?!
Bree may not be herself yet, but we all know that she's in love with him, and he's in love with her!!! I mean, even if she flip out and try to escape later, this will only help to let her know that she did not kiss him as a manipulative move, she will know that her feelings for him are real, and that'll help her to come back!

And Jonas? He would never do anithing to harm her, and neither he would kiss her trying to "deprogramed" her. He just let go. And he must likely be regretting it now that Daniel must've seen the video already. After a good night sleep, he must've realized it wasn't the best time for that kiss, bur hey! WHAT'S DONE, IS DONE! And now is time to focus in bringing her back fully, and not in their puppy love. It'll be time for that once she's ok.

But people, seriously, Jonas already knows all this. He's not a kid and he'll see a way to make this ok for everybody.
I trust you Jonas!!! Take care. Wink
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears

Last edited by eucebo on Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, you've all gone mad.

Bree, well, it's clear that something is wrong with her. Probably can't blame her for that.

Daniel, because he wasn't really helping Bree out, while she is supposed to be his best friend. Who does that?

Jonas, has just been added to the list for even thinking about Bree as dating material at the moment and pissing off Daniel in the process. WRONG!

And Sarah, for posting that vid. Although that isn't by far as bad as the rest of it.

I've been thinking if we made a list of combinations of 2 of you who would have a reason to hate the other one...

Bree->Jonas NO
Bree->Daniel YES
Bree->Sarah YES
Jonas->Bree NO (at least I don't think so, maybe if she's playing him)
Jonas->Daniel YES
Jonas->Sarah YES
Daniel->Bree YES
Daniel->Jonas YES
Daniel->Sarah YES
Sarah->Bree NO
Sarah->Jonas NO
Sarah->Daniel NO

Make of it what you want, but I see far too many yes' there... The only person that doesn't really have something against someone else is Sarah. Therefor she might have the clearest point of view on this... I think I might go tell her that later.

Way to screw things up guys. Jonas, just talk to the others, patch things up. Convince them it wasn't your intention to hurt or use anyone.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

convince your fans now that your intentions were not for your own good, after everyone was vouching for you and saying that you weren't trying to take advantage of Bree... Laughing
HoOBS
Pallidity
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no way that this translates into date rape without sex and without Jonas giving her drugs or being sure that there are drugs in her, LesterG. It is much more likely that Bree has experienced a lot of psychological manipulation to reprogram her, not drugs. Even if she was drugged they would likely not still be in her system or slowly be fading out. He is taking advantage of her, but what guy doesn't when a girl they've been attracted to finally shows them attention after a very, very long time? There hasn't been any sex (that we're aware of) and he hasn't secretively given her any kind of drug, so there is no date rape going on here, dude (I'm assuming you're a guy, my apologies if you're not).
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pallidity wrote:
It is much more likely that Bree has experienced a lot of psychological manipulation to reprogram her, not drugs.

you don't know this...

Pallidity wrote:

Even if she was drugged they would likely not still be in her system or slowly be fading out. He is taking advantage of her, but what guy doesn't when a girl they've been attracted to finally shows them attention after a very, very long time?

that is the Worse Generalization of men ever...(man-hate much?) anyway, Doesn't make it right... imo, if you got game... you don't need to spit it when the girl is not in her right mind/drugged/influenced/vegetative state... Jonas is not some loser who can't get a girl...

Pallidity wrote:

There hasn't been any sex (that we're aware of) and he hasn't secretively given her any kind of drug, so there is no date rape going on here, dude (I'm assuming you're a guy, my apologies if you're not).

Like I said it's the equivalent to it in my mind, but anyway... I think I'll quote Marbella from another thread about these threads...

Marbella wrote:
I'd also like to remind everyone that posts in this section are meant to be TO Jonas. They are freeform and whatever someone wants to express, but they need to be written to the character, not to the poster.

HoOBS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: