Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0207 - "Taking Advantage of Her" [06/06/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mindinflight
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With my luck, livin' way the hell up here in a different time zone, my head'll be hitting the pillow right as a new vid is posted... damn meridian lines. Foiled me again!

God, I need sleep. And a new vid. NOWWWW. Very HappyVery Happy

Shhhhhh! I'm the OBO of the SSJF. Smile

http://www.bebo.com/mindinflight
TheFatLady
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only one who thinks it was Bree playing with P. Monkey?

And it seems like, however bonkers Bree is, they need to tell her that Julie turned out to be trait negative. We assume Bree went with the Order because she thought she was protecting Julie. If she's told Julie was never in any danger, some deep part of her brain might respond.
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mindinflight wrote:
With my luck, livin' way the hell up here in a different time zone, my head'll be hitting the pillow right as a new vid is posted... damn meridian lines. Foiled me again!

God, I need sleep. And a new vid. NOWWWW. Very HappyVery Happy

Thats how it always happens for me, I go to bed at 11:oo pm.. Then I get up at 6:30 in the morning and theres a new vid and 20 pages to read through. Rolling Eyes
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watching_watchers wrote:
Is it too much to ask for a new video? Rolling Eyes

I thought that last night. But now they have me wanting a new one, like really bad.
Please, Creators, a new vid? Pwetty pwease? Razz
My LG15 Vid
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aponi wrote:
watching_watchers wrote:
Is it too much to ask for a new video? Rolling Eyes

I thought that last night. But now they have me wanting a new one, like really bad.
Please, Creators, a new vid? Pwetty pwease? Razz

I agree! And I have to go in like two minutes. =[
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just testing out to see if I have an avatar or not

edited to say: OK, guess not. Someone can help me out with that?
becca_bird
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think-of-me wrote:
I dont think she is fully deprogramed. This isnt the serious determined bree. This is the silly bree that we were first introduced. I think this bree is trying to be that girl again.

Sometimes when a person (mostly young female) goes through a terrifying experience they revert to a childlike state.

Bree is 16 ish and in the span of less than a year she's lost both her parents, her religion, her home and been betrayed by a friend.

Then on top of that she experiences whatever it is that The Order put her through. (Are we still calling it The Order?)

That's enough to make you crazy right there.

As for the Bree/Jonas/Daniel discussion, I feel like Daniel is treating her like an older brother would, a you're back now, snap out of it kinda thing, whereas Jonas is giving her more attention and leeway? maybe.

Think about it, if your boyfriend/girlfriend is going through a hard time you try your best to help them out. But if your friend/sibling is going through a hard time, you help them at first and then you just want them to snap out of it so you two can get back to how things used to be.

Bree is leaning on Jonas instead of Daniel because Jonas is letting her be.....whatever she is. He's not asking questions or prodding her, he is just simply trying to make her happy.

Daniel feels that he should be the one Bree leans on (because of the length of their friendship), not somebody she just met a few months ago.

That's why he's upset/jealous/hurt.

(My theory, and a theory only)
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe they need to find out the magic words to release her from her spell
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

becca_bird wrote:
Think-of-me wrote:
I dont think she is fully deprogramed. This isnt the serious determined bree. This is the silly bree that we were first introduced. I think this bree is trying to be that girl again.

Sometimes when a person (mostly young female) goes through a terrifying experience they revert to a childlike state.

Bree is 16 ish and in the span of less than a year she's lost both her parents, her religion, her home and been betrayed by a friend.

Then on top of that she experiences whatever it is that The Order put her through. (Are we still calling it The Order?)

As for the Bree/Jonas/Daniel discussion, I feel like Daniel is treating her like an older brother would, a you're back now, snap out of it kinda thing, whereas Jonas is giving her more attention and leeway? maybe.

Think about it, if your boyfriend/girlfriend is going through a hard time you try your best to help them out. But if your friend/sibling is going through a hard time, you help them at first and then you just want them to snap out of it so you two can get back to how things used to be.

Bree is leaning on Jonas instead of Daniel because Jonas is letting her be.....whatever she is. He's not asking questions or prodding her, he is just simply trying to make her happy.

Daniel feels that he should be the one Bree leans on (because of the length of their friendship), not somebody she just met a few months ago.

i second this only because more or less its a convenient summary of all my theories i posted on the last two video threads... no offense to you...

but at least we think alike =)
megabyte made my avvie...
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, Charles Pheonix? Do I recieve an e-mail with a picture and an entertaining synopsis of it each week from you? This is weird. I think I went to your holiday slide show two years ago in Hollywood and I even purchased your book with all of those pictures of SoCal. I am from there, (Gardena, which is in Los Angeles). Anyways, I am very sorry if I have the wrong person....It's just that your name is rather unique and you happen to list SoCal as your location and....Anyways, excuse me if I am wrong.
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:
Um, Charles Pheonix? Do I recieve an e-mail with a picture and an entertaining synopsis of it each week from you? This is weird. I think I went to your holiday slide show two years ago in Hollywood and I even purchased your book with all of those pictures of SoCal. I am from there, (Gardena, which is in Los Angeles). Anyways, I am very sorry if I have the wrong person....It's just that your name is rather unique and you happen to list SoCal as your location and....Anyways, excuse me if I am wrong.

you are wrong... even though if i had the time it sounds like i could do those things... im actualy OC not la county but yea... i am a photographer but i dont have an album out... but i think thats enough off topic stuff... im trying to wait out the new video to load on revver
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
aideen wrote:
Umm, the P.Monkey bit was funny, the fact only a tiny bit of Sarah was show during the whole video wasn't, however, some Darah is better than one. Oops, did I say Darah, I meant Sarah ^^;

Daniel + Sarah ftw

Heh ^^;
Well, it is true!

Lurker wrote:
aideen wrote:
Was I the only one to pick up on the fact that when Daniel said:
"And I'm not getting into all of this because I'm jealous. I'm not jealous." he scratched his nose? Uhh, hello, instant detective sirens go off because thats the biggest sign of a lie.

I don't think they put quite that much thought into the scratches, really. The guys occasionally scratch their noses, cheeks or ears while vlogging, I've noticed.

Yeah, I know, I just have these moments of desperation where I want to overanalyse and see any relationship, since the ones that are supposed to be happening aren't on show as much as I would like.
:K
-cough- If you know what I mean...

Lurker wrote:
aideen wrote:
Also, LMAO at JALG, you said douchebag, that's my favourite word Very Happy
And because I can't remember, when was this baby chicken thing? :s

I think that was back when Daniel cooked dinner for Bree after she kissed him.

Ohhh! Thanks, I had completely forgotten about that fiasco/dinner date :/

megabyte wrote:
aideen wrote:
Umm, the P.Monkey bit was funny, the fact only a tiny bit of Sarah was show during the whole video wasn't, however, some Darah is better than one. Oops, did I say Darah, I meant Sarah ^^;

Daniel + Sarah ftw

Darah I'm gonna start using that. Oh wait, I already did.

Lol! Awesome Very Happy I shall now start stalkage and pm you

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what did sarah say at the end of the video?
nevermind, figured it out...

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY!
becca_bird
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charles Phoenix wrote:
becca_bird wrote:
Think-of-me wrote:

i second this only because more or less its a convenient summary of all my theories i posted on the last two video threads... no offense to you...

but at least we think alike =)

Damn ADD prevents me from actually reading all the other posts. I kinda just skim over everything and some I don't read at all. Confused

sorry about that.

I just got a little p'od with all this talk of brainwashing, deprogramming, etc. etc.
Charles Phoenix
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

becca_bird wrote:

Damn ADD prevents me from actually reading all the other posts. I kinda just skim over everything and some I don't read at all. Confused

sorry about that.

I just got a little p'od with all this talk of brainwashing, deprogramming, etc. etc.

its cool... iono i always read teh previous posts...

but i like the way you think =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: